Mpreg Central

Full Version: Beneath a moonless Sky (Open to all, Anthros welcome)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
"Ok then let's just get it done" I just wanted to get it done.
*Brings him into her home, upstairs into her bedroom. Covered with a red sheets, with a heart shape on the bed.* "What do you think of the room?"
"Its unique I guess" i said walking to the room
(I am still following this rp, but am waiting for an appropriate point to re-enter the storyline.)
*Sits down on the bed and takes off her dress. Revealing all of her womenhood.*
"You can sit down."
(If you don't mind I prefer to skip the sence)
(We can black it out)
**I'm walking around the forest, alone** **I see a house in the distance and get a strange vibe** **I hear an animal and turn around to find a wolf** **I try to move, but it's too late and pounces on me, attacking** AAAAAHHH!
(Where's your character info?)
(12-29-2017, 11:59 PM)PregWolf3 Wrote: [ -> ](Where's your character info?)
(Aw, crap. I knew I forgot something. Hang on)
Name: Lana

Race: Caucasian

Description: 5'1", brown eyes, neck length brown hair, healthy, curvy figure, not very physically strong
After some reflection, Squeaks decided to avoid the town for a while, and forage in the woods. One could always find food somewhere in the forest in this season. The game wardens might not approve, but they were easy enough to avoid if one paid attention and traveled light. As Squeaks was gathering bird eggs, he heard the growling of a wolf, and what sounded like human cries for help. He quickly ran, or rather waddled, in the direction of the sound, and found a wolf attacking a human woman.

The rat anthro shined his flashlight in the wolf's eyes and shouted, hoping to scare it...
(12-30-2017, 06:19 AM)Garix Wrote: [ -> ]After some reflection, Squeaks decided to avoid the town for a while, and forage in the woods. One could always find food somewhere in the forest in this season. The game wardens might not approve, but they were easy enough to avoid if one paid attention and traveled light. As Squeaks was gathering bird eggs, he heard the growling of a wolf, and what sounded like human cries for help. He quickly ran, or rather waddled, in the direction of the sound, and found a wolf attacking a human woman.

The rat anthro shined his flashlight in the wolf's eyes and shouted, hoping to scare it...
*the wolf refuses to listen and keeps attacking me* AAAAAHHHHHH FUCK! *I scream, trying to fight it off with little success*
Squeaks reached into his pocket, and threw sand at the wolf's face, hoping to scare it away. That usually worked, if the sand hit the intended target...
*the wolf flinched, but it then turned its attention to you, ready to attack*
Squeaks quickly rummaged through his backpack, and pulled out a lighter, hoping that the flame would scare the wolf. Wild animals were naturally afraid of fire, and although the tiny flame could not do much damage, hopefully it would be enough to intimidate the wolf.
*the wolf moves forward ready to attack you, but I get up and fall onto it, stabbing it with a dagger I keep on me for defense* Don't... you... touch him! *I'm said weakly* *I'm managed to kill the wolf but I fell over, falling unconscious*
Squeaks checked the female for injuries, and searched her body for a cell phone. Being a feral anthro, he had no phone or other way to contact help.
(12-29-2017, 06:29 PM)Blue18372 Wrote: [ -> ](We can black it out)

(Yes please)
*I wake up and start making my way to the house* *I fall at the front step, my head hitting the door with a thud as I pass out, yet again*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9