Navigating the Seas (BabyDaddy and Eskal)

Pelagius jumped for a moment and gently pushed Ralor away. He stared at the young merman for a few moments before placing a light kiss in his forehead. "That's all then?"

Ralor pulled away, embarrassed and furious at himself. "I...Pelagius..." he said, at a loss for words.

"It's fine, Ralor. You could have just said something." He gently touched Ralor's shoulder. "I haven't been in a relationship for a long while, Ralor. Nor did my last one last all that long."

"So, you...you want me?" he asked, gently laying a hand on Pelagius's shoulder.

"If you're willing to have an old like me for a partner."

Ralor leaned into Pelagius's smooth, scaly body. "There's no one else I would rather have."

Pelagius smiled. "Ok." He gently kissed Ralors' lips. He ran his hands down Ralor's sides.

Ralor's breath hitched in his throat as Pelagius gently pulled him into a kiss. "P-Pelagius," he stammered.

"Why are you suddenly so shy? I thought you wanted this?" Pelagius teased.

"I just... I haven't been touched like that...by someone...well, by someone I actually want to touch me there," he replied, brushing the older male's sides with his fingers.

"Ralor," Pelagius said with a slightly serious tone, "I want you to know that I lack certain parts." He kissed the young merman. "But that will not stop me from satisfying you."

(So can Pelagius get off at all?)

(Not really he's basically a unic and he's more of a demisexual, he can only hold a serious relationship with those who he feels a bond with. Is it going to be a problem? I could change it if need be.)

(No, I'm just wondering so I know what to do for Ralor. And you mean eunuch?)

Ralor removed his hands from Pelagius's sides and wrapped them around his neck as the merman continued to rub his sides. "Uhhhh..." he moaned in pleasure, his pouch slowly beginning to open.

(Yes. Never knew how to spell it. ^^;)

Pelagius smiled and rubbed up against Ralor. "You like that?"

"Oh-oh Goddess, yes," Ralor nearly purred, leaning into Pelagius's and instinctively rubbing his pouch opening where an ovipositor would be.

Pelagius kissed Ralor as he gently slipped two fingers into Ralor's opening abd began messaging the soft tissue. "How's that feel?"

"Argh...oh...my..." Ralor said, nearly collapsing. "Bed...hurry..." he panted as Pelagius continued to massage the inner folds of his pouch opening.

"As you wish." Pelagius whisked him to his bedroom and twisted around so that he was now behind the young merman. "It worked better like this." He said sensually as he slipped his fingers back into the opening of Ralor's pouch while he gingerly suckled on Ralor's neck.

"Oh my Goddess!" Ralor couldn't help but cry out, bucking backwards into Pelagius and eyes rolling around in ecstasy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BabyDaddy
11-29-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post by Eskal
07-17-2014, 12:34 AM