Shelter from the Storm (Closed with BabyDaddy, possibly NSFW)
It's hurricane season and one of the fiercest storms has hit a small suburban town. A stranded tourist seeks shelter nearby to whom the resident of the house provides. The tourist however gets more than he bargained for.
The torrential rain poured in sheets down on his windshield. The car's wipers were working overtime, but to no avail. The wind slammed against the car, nearly forcing it off the road.

24-year-old Aaron Lexington was not in a good place. "Fuck...holy...okay calm down, calm down..." he muttered to himself as he tried to focus on the road. Suddenly, a huge gust of wind sent the car careening into a ditch on the side.

"FUCK! Oh my god!" he cried. Aaron seemed to be unharmed, but his car was nose down and not going anywhere. The wind howled and the rain continued to pour as he grabbed his wallet and ran from the car.

Aaron sprinted as fast as he could in the torrential storm to a nearby house. "Worth a shot..." he muttered as he rang the doorbell.
The sound of music helped drown out nature's orchestra in the nice two story house. No full power was used, only the phone which played the musical likings of John Philip Sousa as the scent of lavender filled his nose from the candles lit everywhere, which was just enough light to sketch the man of his dreams. Austen had not preferred the company of women in a while. One could say their drama was too excessive at times that it opened doors to another possibility. The sketch depicted his idea of the exact soul mate he was looking for.

He was physically fit as much as his lean five-foot-eleven frame would allow, but to pose an opposite, he wanted someone a bit more taller, buffer.Someine who was partially equal in the relationship, but would have many surprised to know he was not the head honcho in charge despite his size. That was all the 22 year old had to look forward to on the stormy seasons; music to soothe the soul and a day spent of dreams. He had almost missed the doorbell while drawing and dreaming away until the second chiming bell brought him to reality.

"Coming?" He said in confusion. No one really knocked during this kind of weather. The skies were dark and gray and rain was pouring down heavily. He tied his long brown hair back in a green rubber band as he placed on his cap and trailed out the kitchen. He opened the door where the sight of a male greeted him. "Yikes! You'll certainly catch your death out here! What can I do for you?"

He had not seen his downed car, but the male was drenched by all accounts. He motioned for him to come inside as not to keep him out in the cold harsh rains any longer.
"T-thank you," Aaron stammered. He was freezing from the rain, despite being in this tropical climate. Standing at 6'1, the former basketball star made quite a presence with others, despite being considered short for his sport. He was still a bit buff, though that muscle had begun to fade in exchange for a toned body.

"I...I don't know. My car is totaled, my phone is gone... I'm not even from around here, I have nothing," he said, raking a hand through his soaked hair.
Austen merely smiled warmly.

"It's been a bit windy as of late. Probably makes the rain out there all nice and cold, but what do I know?" He stared at the closet near the front door, walking over to it and pulling out a blanket and towel. "Try to keep warm and I guess I'll get the heat running."

Austen hid a smile as he examined Aaron enough to know the male fit some requirements, if not closely to his idea, but there were alterations to be made.

"Nonsense. You have this house for the time being. The power is off from my own choosing. The Lightning has a habit of striking houses here a bit frequently when lots of power is used. When the weather let's up, you're free to use the phone and I could ride you into town." He extended a hand. "Name's Austen Cole."
(I could make him taller. 6'3?)

Aaron shook his hand vigorously. "Thank you so much," he said, walking into the candlelit house as he wrapped the blanket around him.

He had to admit, this was a nice place. The owner seemed young, but successful. He didn't want to sit down while he was wet, so he stayed standing, shivering from the cold.

"This is a wonderful house, sir."
(No worries. Austen isn't exactly "normal." :D)

"Thank you. I worked since Middle School and saved up here and there. The rest, my skills kinda paid off for." Aaron may have been soaked, but he certainly was not accepting to just strip down and change for a stranger. "I'll be just a second." He headed upstairs into the dark. He returned shortly afterwards with a set of dry clothes. "Not sure if they'll fit you, but it's better than nothing. I'll get your wet clothes and let them hang upstairs to dry."

He instantly scurried off into the kitchen, slamming his notebook shut while turning the music off. He began to turn the gas stove on, getting ready to prepare tea and some form of dinner for the night.

"So what made you choose a place like this to get stuck in?" He returned a few minutes later as he let the heat set in to the house. Aaron probably was changed by now.
The clothes were a tiny bit tight, but they fit fine enough. Aaron thought they hugged his butt a bit too much, though.

Nonetheless, he sat down on the tasteful couch. "I was down here for a job interview. Probably didn't get it- the manager didn't like me too much," he replied. "Not my first choice to live down here, to be told."
Austen took the wet clothes and set them to hang in the bottom floor's restroom. He returned and sat on the couch opposite of Aaron, where he listened to why he had travelled there. The town probably was not much to gawk off at in amazement, but it had some form of honest work.

"What kind of job were you looking to get and why's that? Your other options of life didn't go too great?" He seemed a bit down on his luck and for someone like Austen, he would be happy to try and make the male a bit more comfortable, perhaps to his unknowing. He sat and listened to his tale right up to the point the tea kettle whistled. "Could I offer you some tea as well?"
"Used to play basketball. Got accepted into a college for it and played for a bit, but I got hurt. They let me finish out my degree, and I majored in Communications. Couldn't find any real work until there was an opening down here. But...well, I don't think that went really well today," he said, frowning and shaking his head.

"Thank you, that would be nice," Aaron replied. His gracious host got up and returned with some hot tea as he sat down next to him on the couch. The hot tea warmed his insides as he let out a content sigh.
Austen drunk at the tea partially while Aaron found himself becoming relaxed by it while recounting his days in college.

"What kind of an injury? That was generous of them at least. I bet you could have gone pro..." Austen set his cup of tea down as Aaron let out a rather content sigh. His tea seemed to have that effect on most people, making them a bit more relaxed than they probably realized. It was by all means not a drug, but it did make them a bit more receptive. Austen generally used it on his clients who paid high price for some of the things he did, but the male was still green with only a few years left to get that rolling. Maybe he could make a down on his luck male's dreams be achieved a bit more while also accomplishing some of his own.

"So what were you planning to do in communcations? Become a sports analyst or something?" He pulled out a sketchpad that looked like a small black book. "I just like writing details down sometimes. Hope you don't mind."
Aaron raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything as he pulled out the sketchbook. "Nah, couldn't have gone pro. But I would've liked to play all four years," he said.

"I really don't know. It was an easy major. I never really thought ahead in life... I'm not big on planning." Which was part of the reason that he was sitting in a stranger's house with no car and no phone, drinking some rather delicious tea.
"Would you have liked to gone pro though?" Austen began drawing away at the sketchpad, getting every detail he could almost garner from Aaron. The male had literally drawn a rough draft of lines and sketches of the male before he began picking away at the figures until a rather detailed portrait of Aaron's head remained. He would have to fill in the rest of the details, merging the male's own ideas with some of his own. That was always the tricky part; making sure he got the person exactly what they wanted while also incorporating some of his own without them realizing he had a doing in it all. If Aaron did not have a future exactly planned out, Austen would provide him with one. In an instant, the male would feel a sensation in the form of a wave relaxing him further.

"The future is scary, I suppose" he chuckled. "I didn't imagine my skills would really get me far, but here I am out of school already and looking to move up a bit further." Austen had to heal his injury first. He could not just "sketch" it away. He had to know in full detail what had happened. "So what kind of injury did you suffer?" His pencil was ready, aiming to eliminate the male's injury in the slightest as if it had never occurred in the first place.
"ACL tear. Recovered fully, but I could never cut like I used to. When you were my size, you needed to be quicker than everybody else. Now, I'm just fast," he replied, feeling extremely content as he continued to sip the tea.
Austen merely penciled away, drawing in the rest of Aaron's body. He exhaled deeply as he placed the male's DNA, all of which he acquired from the handshake, the wet clothes and even a hair strand into the device he drew with, which resembled a regular pencil, but for him, it had quite some different effects. As he drew a cloud over the picture's face, Aaron would find his mind in a foggy state of sorts. "Fast, but not quick anymore, you say?" He would see about that. His drawings never missed their mark. Aaron was not in the top shape he was before the injury. It was easy for the male to know this as once he drew the image, he could literally see the other's life as if he was completely there.

"Do me a favor and just strip to your underwear." The tone was commanding rather than asking and at the state Aaron was in, he would no doubt oblige without asking or second guessing. He would be oblivious to it in fact. That made the task quite easier in seeing what needed to be done. Once the male had done so, Austen began to draw away at the toned frame, replacing it in favor of a much more quicker, yet sturdy frame. Aaron would possibly feel the changes, but would not know what was going on other than that he was having the greatest time of his life.

"If you could take the chance in crafting what you wanted to do, what would it be?" Austen stared at his previous sketch from before, slowly adding some ideas here and there from the picture, one specific detail being a radiating light of sorts around the figure's belly.
(I'm confused. Is what he draws becomes how Aaron actually looks?)
(Yes. I can totally change it if you want, roleplay wise. I know you were wanting the pregnancy to become instant, so I wanted to add some sort of supernatural aspect to it to make it possible if that made sense.)
(Oh, I'm fine with it. I just didn't understand what was happening)

Aaron really had no idea what just happened. One minute, he was on a stranger's couch, next minute, he was...somewhere. Where that was, he didn't know. But he felt himself being gently pulled and tugged, despite being on Cloud Nine at the moment. He felt, to be honest, extremely high.

"I...I...I would be a basketball star" he replied dreamily.
(Ah, my apologies lol. Hopefully this post isn't too confusing.)

Austen merely hummed as he drew away on the pad a bit more. He glanced at the windows, seeing the storm's rains beginning to let up a little.

"Just a little while longer. I'm almost there..." he simply said while etching a basketball into Aaron's drawings around one of his arms. "Let's make that happen then. Rather than an accident occurring, you ranked the top of your team so much that a talent scout agreed to meet you here in a few weeks. You graduated in Communications to have a job as an anchor in the event that your dreams doesn't pay off, but they do. They do to an extent. You own a rising sports company who's products are beginning to surface around the nation" He began to write the ideas as neat and legible as he could in the large cloud above Aaron, watching as those thoughts would fill his mind. "You and I had an on and off kind of fling, which is what brought you here. You wanted someone to share your life with."

Austen drew away at Aaron's hair, making the hair color change to a nice natural dark orange and a neat short while adding a little color to the pale skin, similar to the image he had drawn, adding some facial hair and two simple ear piercings to him. He added a few lines to represent some body hair and he stared at Aaron's belly. "Too plain for my liking" he drew some stars and watched as the tattoo's began to etch themselves onto Aaron's body frame literally. He drew two thin bands on both wrists as the markings appeared and just for the fun of it, a nice koi design on his upper right arm. He drew Aaron's frame a bit taller as well. He looked like he was a bit older, but it was quite the contrary. Just for the fun of it, he erased the male's Adam Apple and lowered it. "Now let's see what else I can add."

What was the perfect idea for a soul mate to him? He wanted one that was similarly equal, yet different. While he could cook enough to get by, he would like to have someone that knew how to make a decent meal. He grinned as he wrote in the details in the cloud. He also wanted someone to hold a nice conversation with for once, not someone that simply demanded things like some of his clients. Since he went to college, it only made sense to add a bit more intelligence to him with a deep theological yet romantic aspect. "I think that covers almost everything, except...aha!"

Austen began to write in full detail as to why this "stranger" had arrived at his doorstep. While he said they had an on and off kind of thing, he never went into full detail on, which was required. They started off as friends in college, Austen graduated earlier than presumed and Aaron had some romantic feelings towards the other. Not wanting to keep the thoughts held in a bit longer, Aaron arrived in the town Austen was currently living in to meet up with a potential business partner while also confessing his feelings.

"That sounds like a romance novel gone horribly wrong..." he sighed as he stared at the blank spots in the sketched cloud. "Let's add some more" He added that Aaron was more health oriented, was not a pushover, in fact he was protective with a slight temper here and there, traits that really were not fitting to many's stereotypes of a bottom. In fact, the male like to go hunting with him. He also left the male to be himself as much as possible that the changes would not change. "That should take care of that...oh, almost forgot. We have to create a legacy after all." The lines he drew before around the belly, he began to write words like "fertility", "life" around them. Now he had his idea of his exact trophy husband, but there was one more thing he had to do in order to implement the changes and make them possible. In order for him to become pregnant, they had to first conceive. When that happened, Austen would be able to implement the changes here and there to make them appear as if they had been together for a while like originally drawn and written so the changes would be more natural.

"The potential partner witnesses your new athletic assemblies in a few days and signs you on for some gear for his team." He closed the notebook as upon doing so, everything, minus the pregnancy began to set in, everything rewriting itself from Aaron to the world.
(Okay, I'm a bit confused. So you're saying he's going to be a basketball star now, despite the pregnancy? Could we change that to "rich businessman" instead? Sorry :) )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,733 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,212 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,005 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,279 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,270 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,203 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8