'The Club' Breeding rp (open)

"Thanks." kole took Kage's hand and gave each member of his family a kiss goodbye. His mother rolled over in her sleep and murmured something about onion soup. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." kole said to his family.

Kage smiled as he took Kole back to a luxurious hotel. In their room was a massage table with a large hole where the stomach would be.

Adrian cooed at the little ones for a long time and then headed back to his fleabag room in a roach-motel. It sucked compared to the silk-draped one he had at the club, but it was closed now. He'd go back tomorrow and hopefully find himself a man to fill him up with a whole dray's worth of kittens!

Kage noticed a red squirrel furry by the door and beckoned him to come to the hotel.

(07-12-2014, 06:16 AM)MpregMaster9 Wrote:  Kage noticed a red squirrel furry by the door and beckoned him to come to the hotel.

A customer, holy crap! He was only too eager to follow the man back to his room, smiling as he noted the presence of another, very very pregnant furry.

"I'm Adrian, by the way," he told his new friends.

Kole smiled and shook Adrian's hand in a friendly way. "I'm Kole. Looks like my pack will have a new member." he hugged Adrian and smiled wider. He had no problem sharing and Adrian was cute. "So have you had pups before?" he asked kindly.

Kage smiled as he helped Kole to the massage table. "Perhaps you could help Adrian? Why don't you take Kole from the front while I get him in the back." He suggested sensually.

((Placeholder in case I don't get to post again before I have to leave for work))

Kole gave a little squeal of pleasure and flicked his tail at Kage.

Kage smiled as he grabbed Kole's tail and started to play with him. "You are cute with your wagging tail."

Kole sighed happily. "thanks." he murrmered and wagged his tail more.

Adrian smiled warmly and shook with Kole.

"Packmates, yay! And no, no kittens for me yet---hopefully the big alpha stud over there is gonna change that soon!," he purred and teasingly flicked his tail towards Kage. At the suggestion to help breed Kolre his eyes went heavy-lidded and he stepped forward.

"What do you think, packmate? Want to have us both, filling you up so good?"

Kole growled playfully. "I think I am going to like you." he said to Adrian. "Comehere you little squirl, I want to eat you up." he said suggestively

Kage grinned as he slipped off both their pants. He entered Kole first, knowing he's been wanting this all day.

Kole moans as Kage thrusts in him. "Faster!" he cried to the strong man behind him

Kage smiled as he went faster into him. His member reached the entrance to his womb, hitting Kole's closed entrance.

Kole gave a cry of pleasure at the feeling of Kage inside of him. "Feels so good!" he moaned and his hands rubbed his swollen belly. He gasped as he fea little flutter of life in his swollen orb.

Kage smiled as he pumped deep into Kole. "You know what? You are so cute with your belly." He stated as he rubbed Kole's belly.

Kole gasped and came hard. "More!" he cried as he felt the flutter intensify

Kage responded by pumping deeper and faster into Kole. He slapped Kole's ass as he did, causing the plump mass to bounce.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM