Navigating the Seas (BabyDaddy and Eskal)

Pelagius chuckled as Ralor's head bumped into his eye. He didn't mind since the young man was definitely enjoying himself. Pelagius slowed the pace of his fingers and messaged Ralor's side with his other hand.

Ralor didn't know to do with himself, having never been in a consensual sex situation, let alone with someone as good as this. "Pelagius..." he moaned, his pouch opening wider and wider.

"That's it, Ralor, just relax."

"I'm going...I'm going to..." he panted, his pouch trying to seal itself shit around Pelagius's fingers.

Pelagius quickly removed his fingers and focused both hands on messaging Ralor's sides.

Ralor's pouch sealed shut ad flooded with sperm as he came, moaning with delight.

"That was quick," Pelagius teased.

"Shut...shut up..." Ralor panted, and smiled, kissing Pelagius below his neck.

Pelagius chuckled and ran his fingers through Ralor's hair. "You should get ready for work. Your shift is starting soon."

"O-of course, I have to get ready," he said, hurrying around the small home.

(Where to from here? Arvia and Laven, or talking about them having babies?)

(We can switch to Arvia and Laven for a bit.)

Arvia gazed longingly at the merman in the kitchen. The babies, all six of them, were steadily growing inside their father's pouch which now was large enough to start getting in the way of things. Arvia had to fight herself to keep her hands off of her husband's pouch as she had been late to work one too many times due to her lack of self control. "What's it like?" she asked.

Laven hummed happily, his already large bump brushing against the counter as he cleaned the counters. "What is what like, my Lady?" he asked, slowly spinning around.

"Carrying new life within you. I heard on the surface that it's the women who carry the children. Even our own live stock does it." She just shrugged. "I've always been somewhat curious."

"Mmmmm," Laven hummed, slowly pressing his stomach against Arvia's flat own. "At first, it isn't anything special. But then they start to get bigger and move. It's a very...strange...feeling," he replied.

Arvia smiled as she felt their children squirm between them causing little waves of bumps to briefly appear on the surface of Laven's pouch. She gently traced their movements with her finger, which caused them to squirm more. "My father said it's like having a pouch full of live eels that are constantly moving."

Laven's face made an odd expression as his mate traced the squirming young in his pouch. "Imagine...well, it feels like this," he said, tickling her stomach with his fingers, "but inside," he finished, looking down at his own bloated pouch.

"Six...dear Goddess..."

Arvia giggled and squirmed a bit as her husband tickled her. "Yeah...Six. We should probably start planning a baby shower or something. To help with getting the basics at least."

"I'm going to be so huge..." Laven pouted a bit, "but only for you, my Lady."

(How exactly do baby showers work? Like a normal human?)

(For the most part.)

"Big pouches are very attractive," Arvia said sensually.

"I remember what you kept saying to me when you first put your babies in me... 'Oh Laven... what a big pouch you have'..." Laven cooed, wiggling his hips to rub his belly into Arvia. "Well look at it now... big and round with your children..." he cooed into her ear.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BabyDaddy
11-29-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post by Eskal
07-17-2014, 12:34 AM