'The Club' Breeding rp (open)

Kole milked Kage for all he cOuld. "Aaaahh!!" he cried in extacy. He felt his belly and butt bounce and moaned

Kage smiled as he went faster. He finally climaxed into Kole. "How you feeling you big, pregnant boy." He asked.

"Huge and good. My first pregnancy is going to be super fast. Feel." he put Kages hand on his belly and a pup moves inside him. "I'll give birth tonight probably." he said

Kage smiled at the news. "You know, my company has developed a pill that'll make pregnancy longer and get you pregnant while pregnant." He stated as he rubbed Kole's belly.

"I know, that pill was used in the..." he trailed off then looked up at Kage and sighed. "When I was younger I fell into a vat of chemicals and people did testing to find out what happened to me. My DNA was put into mice and they were subjected to tests. The mice got pregnant and had the pups in one day. There were many trials on the mice but the first pregnancy was one day long then there were just faster pregnancys after. For me, that will be around three months." he said

"So what you mean is that your pregnancy will get longer or shorter?" Kage asked as he didn't understand completely.

"It means I will give birth tonight then the rest of my pregnancys will last three months." kole explained. "Laura fell into a different pool and she is infertile." he added

Kage nodded. "I see. Hmmm. What if, one day we could give some of our pups to Laura? I'm sure she would love kids and she wouldn't mind if we gave her sons." He said as he massaged Kole's ass .

Kole kissed Kage. "You are so generous. I know Laura would love that." he said. He sighed as the massage continued. Suddenly he gave a little grunt of pain as his belly hardened with a contraction

Kage looked to Kole. "What's wrong love?" He asked.

"I-I think I had a contraction." Kole said. A few minuets passed then he gave a little cry as another contraction hit him

Kage helped Kole to the bed and laid her down. "Deep breaths." He instructed as he checked Kole. "Your 7 dilated." He stated.

Kole gave his lover a pained smile. "The pups. I can't believe they are coming. Aahhh!!" he yelped

Kage smiled. "I know. You look so cute with your labour." He cooed as he rubbed Kole's swollen belly.

There was a knock at the door and Raj came in with his sister Jin.
Kole cried out as another contraction hit. "I come to visit but look like you need me to help." Raj said in his serouse tone. He took Jin off his back and handed her to Kage. "Find place for her." he said as he went to wash his hands. After he washed up he put a pot of water on to boil and got towels. "Kage, come hold him." Raj instructed

Kage nodded as he came over to Kole and held Kole. "I can help with the birth too." He joked as he rubbed Kole's belly.

Raj checked Kole and looked up with his dark brown eyes. "You are 9 cm. don't push yet." he said. Kole whimpered into Kage's chest. "H-hurts..." he cried. Raj gently removed Kole's shirt. Jin gave a squeal and reached for Kole.

Kage simply reached for Jin and brought her to Kole. "I know it hurts. But the pain will be gone soon. Jin wants to give her support too." He said as he rubbed Kole's belly.

Kole screamed in pain and threw his head back as his water broke. "Put Jin down, you need to focus on Kole." Raj said and rubbed Kole's belly. "K-Kage!" Kole gasped. "It h-hurts..." he moaned

Kage kissed Kole lovingly. "It's okay love. Just give a big push on the next contraction." He instructed as he put Jin down and started to rub Kole's belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM