Navigating the Seas (BabyDaddy and Eskal)

"I stopped at the market and picked up some eel," Pelagius stated as he swam into the house. "I figured we could cook it up with the sea grapes." He paused and looked at his partner. "Are you all right? You seem a little out of it, Ralor."

"It's nothing, dear. Oh, this looks fresh!" he said, quickly swimming into the kitchen, cursing silently for letting Pelagius see him act strangely.

"Are you sure?" he questioned.

Ralor realized he probably wouldn't be able to hide his thoughts much longer. "Iwantchildren," he blurted quickly, embarrassed.

Pelagius blinked as he was surprised by Ralor's outburst. "Children...?" He slowly blinked as he processed what Ralor had said. It had been quite a while since he had even remotely thought about having children. Single parent adoption, let alone to a man, was out of the question for him. Though that could change with Ralor's presence. "As in adopting...?"

"I don't... I mean... I haven't...really thought it through..." Ralor muttered, his head hanging a bit as he gazed down at his flat stomach, feeling the want to have it bulging with life.

Pelagius gazed at Ralor and picked up what he really meant. "I do have a few sisters," he finally said. "I'm sure one might be willing to donate eggs."

"I...would like the children to be somewhat ours, Pelagius. I want to carry again. Ever since...well..." he trailed off, turning around to lean into his lover.

Pelagius gently brushed Ralor's hair. "I understand. Are you really ready for this? It's a really big step."

"I am. The question is, are you, my love?" Ralor asked, looking up to the taller merman.

"I haven't really thought about it, honestly," Pelagius stated. "But I'm not getting any younger."

"Is that a yes?" Ralor asked, a bit puzzled and a bit nervous at the same time.

Pelagius nodded and kissed Ralor's head. "I'll contact my sisters."

Ralor leaned into him excitedly and lovingly. "This will soon be full of your children," he whispered, rubbing his belly into his lover's.

"Our children, Ralor," Pelagius chuckled as he wrapped his arms around the younger merman.

(Go to the impregnation? How many do you think should take?)

(Sure. 3?)

A few weeks later Pelagius held the small sack of eggs that his sister, Riva, had donated within his hands. After many letters, she had agreed to help her brother. Riva was one of Pelagius' younger sisters and she had mothered several healthy children of her own. It was as simple as depositing them into Ralor's pouch and going on with their usual mating routine. The sack would dissolve within a few hours so they didn't have much time to waste. He entered a private room where Ralor was waiting. "Ready?"

(Sounds perfect.)

Ralor had managed to excite himself enough to open his pouch and was breathlessly awaiting the eggs as he lay panting on the bed. "H-hurry," he panted.

Pelagius nodded and carefully slipped the sack into Ralor's open pouch. He kissed Ralor's lips and began messaging the younger man's sides. The pouch closed almost immediately.

Ralor whimpered a bit as the sack of eggs slipped into his waiting pouch and settled. "Pelagius," he purred, his tail swaying beneath his mate.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BabyDaddy
11-29-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post by Eskal
07-17-2014, 12:34 AM