'The Club' Breeding rp (open)
"What's that?" Kole asked as McKinley giggled.
"Well, every lover I have had has gotten pregnant with my child. I enjoyed their love and watched them give birth to many of my children, but I always wondered what pregnancy was like. So, after thinking about it, I want to get pregnant." Kage said happily.
"Let's do it. This will be fun! I will take great care of you!" Kole agreed happily. McKinley nodded solomly and kole laughed. "The pup seals the deal." he kissed her on the forehead.
Kage smiled. "Alright. I'll need your seed though. In a top after all." He said as he kissed Kole.
Kole smiled and asked, "Will this be your first time on bottom?" he smiled a bit more as Dellila reaches for her father. He switches the girls and let's McKinley eat.
"I'm a top. I'll be taking your seed through other methods." Kage said sensually as he held denllila .
Dellila grabbed his cheek and pulled. She smiled big and her little fangs showed. McKinley and Logan finished eating and yawned. "The pups seem tired, want to put them to bed and make them sibblings?" Kole purred in a suggestive tone.
Kage grinned. "Sounds like a plan." He said.
Kole put the pups into bed and then took Kage into their room. "Shall we begin?" he asked in a husky voice
Kage grinned as he pushed Kole to the bed and entered him. He pumped deep into Kole, touching his womb with member.
Kole moaned in pleasure. He milked Kage with all he could. "That feels so good!" he cried and came hard
Kage smiled as he climaxed too, filling Kole's womb. "We aren't done yet." He said as he left Kole and pulled out a pump machine connected to a small glass container. "Guess which end this goes on?" He said as he placed it on Kole's penis.
Kole kissed Kage and said, "Do what you want my love, you are in control."
Kage smiled as he turned on the pump, causing Kole's member to be milked for his own seed.
Kole came quickly and with a large load. "Kage!" he cried as he climaxed.
Kage smiled as he turned off the machine. He took the glass container that was filled with Kole's sperm, placed it in a syringe and then injecting himself where his womb would be. "There. I a few weeks time, we'll know." He stated.
It had been a week since the pups were born and Kage had started taking Kole's seed, kole was up holding the pups. Logan was trying to eat his fist, Delilla was blowing spit bubbles and Mckinley calmly watched everyone with an intense stare. "Hey sweetie." Kole said to Kage and kissed his cheek. "How are you feeling? Want to take the little Warrior? She always wants to be with her daddy." he asked as McKinley reached out for Kage
Kage smiled as he took McKinley into his arms. He had started to develop a belly, roughly the size of 6 months with one large baby. "How's my little girl doing?" He asked playfully.
She smiled and hugged him. "Dada." she said. Kole looked at them with big eyes. "Her first word! Say it again little one." he said. "Dada." she said and pointed at Kage. Kole pulled Kage into a passionet kiss.
Kage smiled at McKinley. "Such a talented little girl. Our little ones are so great." He said happily as he patted his own large belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 3,126 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 5,686 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 4,350 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 36,897 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 11,540 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 18,196 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 4,359 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,916 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 11,218 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,971 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock