'The Club' Breeding rp (open)

"Kage! What's wrong? Is it time?" Kole asked and rubbed Kage's belly

"Oh yeah! Don't you dare get off my dick. You still have to pleasure me!" Kage said sadistically as his dick got larger as the amount of children in him wanted out from both ends!

Kole repositioned himself so he could sill have Kage in him and help Kage give birth. He rocked his hips and spread Kages legs. His ass bumped Kage's belly as he thrust

Kage moaned as his dick kept getting larger and larger. Suddenly, a large burst of Kage's seed erupted into Kole, filling him up and making his octoplets want to come out.

Kole quickly checked Kage's dialation. "You are ready to push." he said and rubbed Kage's lower belly

Kage moaned as Kole's babies began to come out. Four heads crowned at Kage's hole as 10 crowned at his penis.

"You are doing great love, just push them out." kole soothed the laboring man

Kage moaned as he pushed hard. One by one, the babies emerged from Kage, deflating his giant belly as Kage felt incredible pleasure. "Kole? Hurry! I want to fuck you!" He said.

Kole got onto his lover's dick and ground their hips against eachother. He growled as he took his lover deep inside himself

Kage grinned as he grabbed Kole by the feet and pulled him to the base of his massive penis. He shot his load repeatedly into Kole, filling his womb up and making his water break!

Kole moaned and started to push his pups out. He panted as the first one started to streaches his hole wider

(Is there room for another?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM