Slave To The Centaur (open)

((Looking for a very horny centaur stallion, to rape and breed my poor farm boy!))

Jaxon couldn't wait to get started helping out his uncle around the farm---it would be his first real summer job, the only one he'd had that wouldn't involve delivering pizzas. Sure, he might end up cleaning barns and baling hay, but it was honest work, and he got to be out in the warm sun and fresh air. Plus the early apples were ripening sweetly, and Uncle Harry had said he could have as many as he wanted. In fact, he said once Jax got his work done for the day he could pretty much do whatever he wanted, with one exception----under NO circumstances was he to enter the old barn at the edge of the property.

"It's dangerous in there," his uncle had explained around mouthfuls of porkchop, "there's lots of rusty old farm tools, and I'm almost sure I saw a black widow's web last time I had to get something in there. Stay out, kiddo!"

Naturally, the barn and its contents were on Jax's mind all day as he worked mindlessly, going through the motions. A little peek couldn't hurt, right? He could even just stick his camera inside and snap a picture; no harm done! Thus resolved, he hauled the last of the bales into the barn, fed the cows and chickens and slopped the pigs---and then put away his tools and headed to the old barn. At the door he paused, frowning---inside he could distinctly hear what sounded like horses, snorting and the clopping of hooves on concrete. The noise increased in volume as he lifted the heavy wooden crossbar that held the door latched closed.

"Eeeeasy, fella," Jax soothed as he set the board on the ground not wanting to upset the hidden horse further. Why was his uncle keeping this horse out here by himself? Did he have a disease of some kind? He pushed the door open cautiously---reaching down to haphazardly prop it open with the latch board---and stepped inside. The barn smelled like any stable; sweetly-musty with grain and tinged with manure. As Jax's eyes adjusted he nearly jumped out of his skin--staring back at him from the stall was an extremely-tall, shirtless man! Why was Uncle Harry keeping a human being locked up?!

"Hey, are you okay in there? Oh god, here, let me get you out of that stall---"

As he approached the stall though, Jax slowed--something was odd. The hoof-noises were definitely coming from the same stall the man was standing in, but there was no evidence of a horse inside with him. Which meant...? No, it couldn't be.....

But it was! Glancing over the half-door revealed that the 'man' 's waist ended right about the horse's withers, and beyond that was a sleek chestnut body with for white socks and a long tail. He was a centaur!

Tiresias was locked inside the barn for who knows how long, his body ached for the touch of a person, but the foolish farmer locked him in so for many weeks, months even! He had to live on any food or animal he will find, the things he had to do to survive, however it was on one day when he was lusting for the lingering touch of any person that a curious boy walked in, he heard the boy call him, he smirked and looked at the boy, the mere sight of him made his member harden, but the boy started in surprise, he then decided to let the boy discover what he is, it did not take long and the boy found out what he is, he laughed, "Yes human, I am a centaur, known as Tiresias and I see you have wandered into my prison."he said with his deep barritone voice, he began advancing on the unfortunate lad, his eyes showing his lust along with the longing to touch flesh, he grabbed the boy's arm before he could react and pulled him close, "Tell me boy, what is your name?" he asked huskily, gazing into the boy's eyes, "And be quick of it, I lust for your body."

Jax was so startled he couldn't even react as the giant horse-man grabbed his arm and dragged him close--the centaur was so much stronger than any human he'd ever met!

"J-Jaxon, my name is Jaxon," he stammered out, trying his best to pull away, "I d-don't know why my uncle has you locked up in here, b-but I'd be happy to let you out! Just let me go and I can undo the latch on this door here, see? It's too far over for you to reach, b-but I can! Just let me go, and you can run off and no one will ever know differently!"

Then Tiresias rumbled out that he lusted for Jax's supple young body, and cold horror shot through the boy, making him redouble his efforts to get away.

"LET GO OF ME!!! HELP!UNCLE HARRY!!!!"

Tiresias laughed , "He will not enter this barn, my my you are so desperate to be shut up." he said as he tore off Jaxon's clothes, he smirked, "You look more beautiful without clothes than I thought." he whispered as he forced himself onto Jax, his cock coming in contact with the poor boy's skin.

Jax screamed in horror as Tiresias forcibly stripped him--indeed though, his lithe, rosy young body made an alluring sight, more especially as the fear pheromones rolled off of him. He smelled both fertile and terrified. Just what the centaur liked in his mares! Before long Jax found himself bent over some piled haybales, crushed against them by the monster's weight. He couldn't seem to stop sobbing.

"Please, PLEASE just let me go! I'll leave you alone and never tell anyone, I promise!"

"Don't take me for a fool!" Tiresias said with a growl, "I will not lose my one opportunity." he said as he forced Jax on all fours and without warning, rammed his thick large cock into the poor boy's small hole.

Jax howled in pain as a thick, horse-sized cock slammed deep in his ass. It felt like he was being torn apart inside---like being skewered. It hurt so much, and he felt so thoroughly-used and worthless and utterly ashamed. What a slut he must look like, taking a horse-man's cock all the way to the root in his virgin asshole! His belly bulged out, deformed by the head of Tiresia's cock as though he was already pregnant.

"OWWW PLEASE STOP YOU'RE HURTING ME!!!"

Tiresias laughed evilly, "Shusj, you would not want a punishment would you?" he asked as he began to slide in and out of the poor boy at a fast rate enough to make the boy howl, Tiresias did not stop after some minutes and continued for at least two hourse.

Jax wailed in agony as the centaur started pounding in and out of him even faster---it was like being punched in the guts by a jackhammer, and was starting to make him nauseous. To add to his humiliation, all that rubbing of his prostate his him getting hard and staying hard, his erection scratched by the loose straw. This was torture, and it seemed to go on for days instead of hours. In the meantime, Jax came several times, hating himself thoroughly for it all the while and eventually being reduced to a whimpering, bleeding piece of sex-meat for the equine rapist.

It was only a quarter to three when his member thickened, he gripped Jax's hips and rammed his cock even deeper into Jax, and with a low moan, he released gallons upon gallons of his seed intp his victom. irking as he heard the pitiful moans of his new pet.

Jax could only groan as his tormentor unloaded inside him. The seed was hot and thick, and instantly his gut rounded out with the flow. The urge to puke was stronger than ever as torrents of cum dribbled into his stomach through his intestines and starts splashing and gurgling around, thoroughly upsetting his stomach.

"Please," he barely whispered, his voice raw from screaming, "please, just let me go..."

Tiresias only grunted as he continued to expel his seed into Jax, the boy's stomach became impossibly large. When he finished, he slid out of Jax and smirked, "As if I'd let my new whore go." He said as he laughed mercilessly.

Jax just moaned--he felt so sick and bloated; his stomach was the size of an overinflated beach ball and he could barely move for the bruises. He shuddered and burped sickly as the centaur pronounced him his 'new whore'. Somehow he managed to crawl away, hoping to get some of his least-ruined clothes back on and head back up to the house to face Uncle Harry---but as it happened, Uncle Harry found him first. He got concerned when Jax didn't come in for lunch, and intuition led him to Tiresia's barn.

"There you are, boy. And dammit, Tee, what'd I tell you about fucking the help? There's a REASON I keep you cooped up in here!"

Jax hiccuped and burped up a mouthful of cum.

"H-help me..."

Harry tutted and shook his head.

"I warned ya, didn't I boy? He bred you; you're his mare now. 'Least 'till you foal, and that won't be for months yet. I'll bring your things in here; you'll sleep in one of the stalls. I'd offer ya some dinner, but from the looks of things, you got a bellyfull already!"

Jax moaned and sat down hard, wincing at the pain in his raw, abused ass. He couldn't stay here! There was no way---and what had Harry meant about foaling?!?

Tiresias laughed, "Forgive me Harry but I must admit your new helper is quite the impressive boy, so fertile and so beautiful." he said grinning, his cruel demeanor disappearing upon the sight of Uncle Harry's entering.

He glanced at Jaxon and pressed in slightly on Jax's belly, although to Jaxon, the pressing in was pure pain for him.
"Harry, I wish him to sleep in my stall with me, I need the company after all." he said smirking.

((Could I add one character here?))

(Could I join?)

((@DD: Sure; who were you thinking of?
@Oki: Sure, just remember T is being kept apart from mares for fear he'll hurt them! ))

Jax retched at the pain in his distended belly. It felt like he had a water balloon for a stomach. He instinctively tried to shy away from the centaur's hands, but Tiresias was so big and strong, and he was just so very tired....

Harry stared the stallion down flatly.

"He's also my nephew, so take care you don't kill him with that cock of yours. And that stall's not big enough for both of you; you might step on him in the night. The one on the other end, on the other hand... "

It was a big roomy loose-box with padded walls, designed for broodmares and their foals to be comfortable. It should be just the thing they needed!

Tiresias gruffly nodded, "Very well, he can sleep in that stall." he said eyeing his new toy, "But I can't promise my not killing him with pleasure." he said chuckling, "It's your genes' fault for giving you such a young and beautiful body." he said in a low, husky manner.

((Something like a female folklorist who wants to help Uncle Harry. Just for the sake of helping the old man...;) ))

(I'm thinking a male shapeshifter that's trying to help jax though the birthing and if possible some day his own mate.)

((Sounds awesome to both!!))

Harry smirked.

"Hey, once the foal is born be my guest. Just know his parents are expecting him back by fall. C'mon, mare-slut."

He hauled Jax to his feet, pausing to let him sick up more cum. Looking on he gave a low whistle of amazement.

"Damn, Tee! How much did you put in 'im? Holding that in for a while, were you?"

Soon enough Jax was lying on his side in the deep-banked straw on the birth-stall. Harry fixed up a nest of blankets and pillows and brought in his clothes and books. He kept Jax's phone, however---'Can't have you go twittering pictures of that belly and getting the cops involved!' Jax tugged urgently on his sleeve as he tried to straighten back up.

"What did you mean, 'foal'? I can't foal; I'm a human!"

Harry laughed a little.

"You sure know how to pick 'em," he called across to Tiresias, clapping Jax on the shoulder.

"Look, son, centaurs can breed with humans just like stallions do with mares. Yes, even men. No, I don't know how it happens; just go with it and it will be over with soon enough."

Tiresias laughed again, "Do forgive me, but many years of being locked here is quite frustrating." he said as he glanced at his whore, "I can't help it."

Upon being clapped on the shoulder, Tiresias smirked, "I appreciate beauty and your nephew here is the embodiment of it." he said as his eyes bore into Jax's eyes.

Claire Jammes, an English-French girl stopped the cab upon the sight of the old looking farm, her caramel hair pulled up tightly into a French braid, she smiled. "I'll stop here." paying the cab driver she hopped out and approached the area of the farmhouse, holding her many luggages, her grey eyes shone excitedly on the idea of working on a farm. She was a renowned folklorist in England and quite known for solving many a supernatural case, helping many people along the way.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM