Breeding labs (open. Possibly NSFW)
Shona smirks and kisses him "why not? You seem to like it."
Brien seemed to be confused. "This isn't...something's not right..." He struggled a bit more, but the kiss sealed his fate as the being held him in the embrace still. "Sure...I'll uh stay..." The male had become entranced by the scent and by the sight of Shona himself.
Shoba grins "good so will you be my breeder?"
Brien grinned sheepishly. "Yea...sure..."
Shoba grins and lets the smaller male see his large cock "I'm glad you'll be my breeder."
Brien almost found himself drooling at the immense size like he was some animal in heat. He merely nodded, drunk in the pheromones to actually think clearly.
He smiles and puts male down before getting over him "why don't you get started"
Brien was placed down, his rear completely exposed to the centeer. He tooted it around before laughing.
Shoba smirks and slowly enters the male "how are you liking it?"
Brien moaned loudly as if he had gained some form of release at long last. It was not enough for him however. "More..." He simply spat out, his own member growing rock hard from the entire predicament. It was an odd fate he now faced, one some would call karma. If anyone read his files, they were sure to get a laugh from it.
Shoba smirks and starts to pump in and out of the male. "Then more you will get. Even after I've filled you with my kids. Who would of thought the gay beater was gay."
The thought had now crossed his mind on what was wrong. The entire situation he now faced was wrong, even though according to his body, it felt great. The words Shoba used urged him to snap back to some form of thinking. "I'm...ngh..." He tried to resist by saying he wasn't but it was not coming out his mouth from the massive size probing him deeply, left him in a state of confusion. He began to crawl away slowly.
Shoba notices and stomps one of his frount hooves in the way. "Careful down there if you move too much then I might stomp on you." He goes faster and deeper. He wonders if he can go balls deep in the male
Brien felt himself free before the hoof in front of him slammed down hardly into the cold hard floor, the clack alone making the male jump back which sent the cock inside him further. A pained moan slipped his lips as his hands dropped to the floor with a thud. Each time the figure rocked in and out of him, his cock stifled with a response, the pressure alone making it harder for him to fight the build up inside as his "spot" was hit on several occasions.

"Please...deep..." Most of his words were mutters as part of him was left in confusion. His words had a way of biting him harshly however as he not sure what his soon to be mate had heard.
Shoba smirks and decideds to go all the way in the male. He moves his hind legs apart a bit so he can go in compleatly he keeps up the pace though noticing how it stops the criminals desire to escape. "That good?"
Brien panted heavily as Shoba entered all the way in. "Nonononono..." He said to himself more than the centeer as his cock betrayed at long lost, giving way as it released a sloppy load on the floor, embarrassing him further. Feeling he really had nothing else to lose, he continued to moan in pleasure as the centeer breeded him.
Shoba smirks noticing the mess "your body seems to like it a lot." His cock soon starts to leak precum into the tight hole as he pounds away in the human. He then looses tempo and starts to go as fast and as deep as he can as he starts to cum filling Briens new womb and innards.
Brien nearly collapsed from the cock being pulled out. His gut felt full as he felt otherwise ashamed. His senses began to come back as his mind felt clear from the entire incident, but he could not find the strength to mutter a word. Instead, his head dropped on his arms, shocked at the events that transpired. He wanted to get away so badly.
Shoba gets a plug to stop his cum from leaking out of the human. Once the plug is in shoba lays down by the male using his front hoof to pull him close before starting to rest. Any movement from Brien will wake Shoba up.
As if to deal the final nail, Brien felt something get shoved up inside his hole, causing him to grunt in pain, a sharp pain shooting up his spine from the entire incident. How he had hoped to escape was well beyond him, but the notion was passed the moment he felt the large hooves tugging at him before the man...creature-thing pulled him into an embrace. A look of defiance remained on his face as he squirmed loose.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 3,099 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 5,616 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 4,284 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 36,507 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 11,474 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,775 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 18,015 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 4,293 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,908 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 11,103 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething