Pages (14):    1 6 7 8 9 10 14   
Okamiryun   11-06-2014, 04:00 AM
Shona smirks and lets him go. He gets on the bed just to spite the annoying male. He then rest till morning when he starts to emit a new pharamon.
SRuiz   11-06-2014, 05:32 AM
Brien gritted his teeth in annoyance at the large deer like figure resting on the bed. There was no way he was sharing the bed. After spending a few minutes attempting to rest on the cold floor however, he limped towards the edge of the bed that was unscathed by the man where he finally drifted off to sleep. He awoke in the morning slowly where the smell of something began to greet his nose.
Okamiryun   11-06-2014, 05:51 AM
This pharamon like the earlier one increases the sex drive but mostly for companionship. It isn't as strong as the other one either. Shoba streaches and smirks looking at the human.
dolria1   11-06-2014, 06:53 PM
Mark moan loudly as Drake fuck him hard. he hold the sheets tight and let out a cry as the huge creature's cock enter his womb. "ahhh Drake! you so deep inside me! you so big! nghh ohhh mmm!!" he shout, moaning. he feel so defensless and weak against this powerfull creature. he feel Drake's hands pressing tight on his bouncy huge belly.

kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Okamiryun   11-06-2014, 07:11 PM
Drake smiles and goes faster getting close to climax "your so tight and warm! I'm gonna cum soon!"
SRuiz   11-06-2014, 07:40 PM
Brien awoke fully when he assumed the aroma had subsided. He glanced at the other person in the bed and immediately fell out. He was by all accounts freaked out, but he was also relatively calm for some reason. A calm that sort of made his heart beat a bit faster.

"Uh...morning...?" He had no clear idea what time it was. It was night when he was brought there, so maybe the sun was up. He smelled his body reeking of sweat, sex and perhaps shame. "I need to clean myself off."
dolria1   11-06-2014, 08:15 PM
Mark moan loudly as the creture said it. he grons and arch his belly as the pressure on his prostate make his cock erupt "im cumming Drake! uhh!! fuck!!" he shoot his load all over the sheets and on his bouncy belly as Drake keep thrusting faster and harder~

Okamiryun   11-06-2014, 08:39 PM
Shoba gets off the bed amused by the human falling off. "No showers sorry but after your attempt to run away from me last night ant decided to keep you and me locked up in here till you get over yourself." He sighs clearly annoyed by this himself.

Drake moans as marks anal cavity tightens around his cock. He cums shooting more seed deep into the human. He rubs the smaller males stomach as it swells a bit more.
This post was last modified: 11-06-2014, 08:42 PM by Okamiryun.
SRuiz   11-06-2014, 08:49 PM
Brien stared at the door.

"We wouldn't be in this if you both just let me go like I asked." He simply refused to see how he was the issue in the matter when they and their insane methods caused the incident in the first place. He was still angry at what happened hours ago, mostly at himself. He exhaled deeply before glancing around at the walls. "Sounds like to me you, whatever you are and him need to get over yourselves. When does this lockdown end?"
Okamiryun   11-06-2014, 09:09 PM
Shoba stomps his hooves angrily. "We wouldn't be in this mess if you had asked more about what was offered. I read you file you jumped on the first thing offered with out any thought. Well the jokes on you. It says in black and white if you fight in any way you stay forever. Your never leaving this place just like the rest of us "monsters". As for the lock down I leave with my kids. you? I don't know."
SRuiz   11-06-2014, 09:23 PM
Brien raised his eyebrow, clearly unphased by the hoof stomping this time around.

"Asking politely to leave and decline was not fighting. The shit you pulled would have been fighting, but..." Brien could not understand why he did not fight back. There was a brief hesitation, but it subsided the moment it all ended. "Look, I won't...uh...fight anymore, alright? I probably should have looked at it more." Clearly the other being was upset, though why Brien seemed to have developed a form of compassion for him was beyond his mind. Maybe getting on his good side would have been more better."You'll leave with your kids?"

He recalled the scientist muttering it here and there, but he was still questioning it.
Okamiryun   11-06-2014, 10:11 PM
Shona sits by the door "I didn't fight. I mearly warned you of a truth. I have a tendency to move during a poor mating. As for kids don't you get it I got you pregnut. In a few months you will be nice and round. Full of centeer children, my children."
SRuiz   11-06-2014, 10:36 PM
"I'm not a poor choice...NOT that that matters of course..." something was telling him to shut up before he says anything else stupid, even more stupid than the pregnancy theory, though he had to admit that Shoba was quite a fascinating sight. "You've read my files, so I guess you know my name. What is yours?" He sat on the bed after making sure his back did not hurt in the slightest.
dolria1   11-06-2014, 11:31 PM
Mark shout as Drake fill his womb with gallons of cum which make his belly expand even more. "arrg so tight!" he grins and collaps on his now huge belly. cum leaking from his anal ring freely. he pants, weak and tired. he try to get up but he was too heavy. so he crawl slowly, his belly rubbing the floor, towards the bed. the sight make Drake horny even more, his shadow rise above him, as Mark keep crawling like a wounded hunting prey.

Okamiryun   11-07-2014, 07:03 AM
Shoba sighs "you where good till you tried to move away." He lays down "my name is Shoba."

Drake helps his mate get on the bed concerned for him.
This post was last modified: 11-07-2014, 07:04 AM by Okamiryun.
SRuiz   11-07-2014, 07:49 AM
Brien felt Shoba's presence as he laid down. His presence alone made the male aroused again. Something was off again, but the male could not put his finger on if it was necessarily a bad thing.

"So I'm literally stuck down here because of that?" They really could not be serious about that. They had to let him or someone out at least. He just got out of prison, though this really felt like he was back in it. "I'll be down here alone then..." He did not want to be alone. "How long have you been down here?"
Okamiryun   11-07-2014, 08:12 AM
Shoba thinks "well they might count it as a mistake. As for how long I've been here well I've been here for 3 years I've been in a cage sense my birth 50 years ago.
dolria1   11-07-2014, 11:11 AM
Mark lay on the bed, pants heavily and weak from the hard sex. his hole was streched to the limit. his belly rise up and down as he breath, so big and strech that he cant see his mate beyond it. "Drake... i feel so in bliss... like im in heaven... it was so amazing..." he said and hold Drake's hand, smile at him.

Okamiryun   11-07-2014, 04:02 PM
Drake smiles and kisses mark's belly. "We need to be careful so we don't overdo it."
SRuiz   11-07-2014, 05:28 PM
Brien examined the creature a bit further. He was expecting to see liver spots or some other sign of aging, but the man-deer, centeer as he put it, looked quite young, almost around his age in fact.

"Why did they keep you in a cage?"
Pages (14):    1 6 7 8 9 10 14