Pages (14):    1 9 10 11 12 13 14   
SRuiz   11-10-2014, 02:22 AM
Brien's heart sunk. Of course it was told he was pregnant, but now seeing the results itself actually sunk in. "I guess I'll try not to?"

It was in his nature to be aggressive. The excited part he had no idea what Ant meant by that. If that meant Shoba was just an "energetic" person, it was bound to happen. "What happens if he's excited and if I promise not to run away, can I just shower elsewhere? I wouldn't want to ruin his balance of nature with something humanly..." He was having the same kind of feelings for the centeer again even though he was a bit further away from Shoba.
Okamiryun   11-10-2014, 06:34 PM
Ant shakes his head "what I mean by exite is make him horny. He can change his sent into the sex sent, as we call it, by will but it has an off feel to it. If you get him sexually aroused then his sent changes naturally, it's much stronger. No you can't shower elsewhere you and all other criminals stay in the chosen room for birthing. Shower rooms are then connected in the back so you may relax a little while pregnut. Entertainment is in the rooms already as is your breeding partner. You will get horny during the pregnancy just use your breeding partner at that time. Your pregnancy will last 3months enjoy."
dolria1   11-10-2014, 06:54 PM
(you didnt reply yet what Drake is doing with Mark)

kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
piecheese10   11-10-2014, 07:26 PM
Mind if I join? Blush

Name: Elliot
Station: Breeder
Looks: A tad short for his age, which makes his thick lower half slightly more noticeable. His wide hips, plush ass, and thunder thighs are the result of a genetic defect which he is confident will make him the perfect breeder for the job.
Personality: Naïve, tender, and not afraid to show off his curves.
History: Elliot was found and raised by one of the scientists in the facility. He grew up fascinated by the idea of getting pregnant, and when he turned 18, he signed up to be a breeder.
Other: Wears glasses.
SRuiz   11-11-2014, 05:40 AM
(Sure o u o )

Three months? He had only a short amount of time? Thoughts swirled in his mind with exactly how big he was going to get in that short amount of time. Judging from Shona's size alone, he could tell just being pregnant with one would be big. How many was he having altogether? "Yea..." he simply said to it all. He was told the pregnancy was going to make him horny, so one way or the other he was going to excite the centeer. Ant made it seem that it was going to happen one way or the other. He got off the table.

"Quit reminding me" he simply said about being called a criminal. It was the entire situation that had gotten him in to this predicament in the first place. That and he really was not reading that entire packet they called an option. He found himself walking back towards his "mate." "Guess I'll follow you to your room now..."
Okamiryun   11-11-2014, 06:02 AM
(I'm uncertain how to respond to mark at the moment. Yes you can join any seeder preferences?)
piecheese10   11-12-2014, 02:11 PM
(Some kind of bee person would be nice. Perhaps a queen that lays her eggs in me? That would be the first female seeder I've seen!)
Elliot slowly came back into consciousness. He didn't know why they had bothered to knock him out, since he practically grew up here. He wasn't wearing anything, and it was quite cold on the metal bed. He remembered that there should be clothes in his closet, and he found a silver catsuit. "Huh. Not exactly what I remember, but it'll have to do." He put on the silver catuit, only zippering it up enough to cover his crotch. Then he sat on the cot and waited for one of the scientists to arrive.
Okamiryun   11-12-2014, 09:03 PM
Any sighs and walks to his next appointment. "Elliot hello sorry we had to do the knock out thing it's just so the others don't feel like your special just cus we raised you here."

(Ok I prefer to keep it to just guys here but that sounds like a reasondable request.)

Shoba leads Brien to his personal room. It really does look like a forest.
stoichornet   11-12-2014, 09:29 PM
(Name: Kristoph (he does have a "real" name, but it's near-impossible to spell)
Station: Creature
Race: Merfolk
Looks: At first glance, he can pass for a very blond, good-looking human with a lithe swimmer's build, but a closer look reveals that something seems off about him; maybe his eyes are too wide and glassy, maybe he has far too many too-pointy teeth. He has both gills and lungs, and picked up a pair of reading glasses somewhere.
Personality: Exceptionally curious about the outside world, and will grill anyone he thinks might have any interesting information. He also tends to hoard reading material in the driest part of the room he's been assigned, and will read anything that's lying around, from People to car manuals to bad legal thrillers. Dislikes the scientists, and would greatly prefer having more experienced breeders to work with, although the facility doesn't always listen. Although he's sometimes hard to get along with, Kristoph is sincerely concerned about the health of his partners and wants to treat them fairly.
History: Caught by a commercial trawler in the North Sea when he was barely a teenager; ever since then he's been moved around various scientific facilities undergoing various forms of study, before ending up here a few years ago.
Other: His species is very similar to sharks in several ways and can survive at great depths; unfortunately, the similarities also extend to his young, which, like some sharks, have a disturbing tendency to devour one another in the womb. Only the largest and strongest few survive, with the extra protein making them even larger and stronger; this is rough on the breeder, and he'd like to see if some kind of solution could be found to make dealing with his spawn easier.)
piecheese10   11-12-2014, 09:34 PM
(Thanks!)
Elliot nods and walks over to a mirror. His huge curvy ass and thick thighs are emphasized by the tightness of the suit. He sticks out his belly to try and see what he might look like when pregnant. He knew that he'd most likely get much bigger than that, but it was the best he could do before he was assigned a mate.
Okamiryun   11-12-2014, 09:52 PM
(Accepted I'll be making and sending a breeder your way shortly Kristoph.)
Ant knocks at Elliot's door "hello?"
Okamiryun   11-13-2014, 12:27 AM
Name:zack
Station: breeder.
Race: (if creature only.)
Looks:short black hair with bright blue eyes.
Personality: shy and kind at first. He will be rude to those that scare him or have been rude to him.
History:he was an abused child till the cops took his parents away. His uncle is a surfer and helped zack learn to love the sea and video games. His uncles wife and his aunt is a scientist that discoverd zacks desire for males she used some experiments to thicken the womb before taking him to the facility.
Other:he gets to keep his games but he can't have any wi-fi.
piecheese10   11-13-2014, 01:24 AM
Elliot looks up, startled. "Yes, come in! Did you find a mate for me yet, Ant?" He asks impatiently.
Okamiryun   11-13-2014, 01:53 AM
Ant nods "you should respect your elders Elliot." He opens the door.
piecheese10   11-13-2014, 06:49 PM
Elliot blushes, bowing his head. "Sorry, I'm just really excited! I can't take the suspense much longer!" He scratches the back of his head.
Okamiryun   11-13-2014, 07:29 PM
Ant nods "we got one for you that most of the volenteers won't like and is too delicate to be trusted to the criminals."
piecheese10   11-13-2014, 07:52 PM
"Oh? I can't wait to meet them! When do I start?" Elliot asks, jumping up and down and causing his cute butt to jiggle.
Okamiryun   11-13-2014, 08:59 PM
Ant smiles "we go now. If your ready."
piecheese10   11-14-2014, 02:52 AM
Elliot nods, trying to contain his excitement. He follows Ant out of the chamber, walking by several other heavily pregnant men. "I hope I get as big as them, or even bigger!"

Okamiryun   11-14-2014, 04:08 AM
Ant "yours will certainly be unique" he leads Elliot to a door "this is a double door with reason make sure one door is compleatly shut before opening the next."
Pages (14):    1 9 10 11 12 13 14