The Pirate's Secret. A Fantasy Spinoff. FINISHED

Arnwen yawned, and crawled back into his hidey-hole. He could at least have a nap while Valen went to get his food.

I'm just here for a laugh

Valen went back to the kitchen to get Arnwen some food and returned to the hidey-hole.

Arnwen crawled out and sat next to Valen. "Fanks." He said as he took the food. He noticed Valen lookin at him oddly. "Wha's wrong?"

"Hm? Oh nothing. Just thinking."

"What of?"

"Just...Everything's moving so quickly between us."

"It is... You 'avin' second thoughts?" Arnwen asked, his voice hilding back terror. "Ah mean... ah only want this baby if you do."

"I don't want to get rid of the baby."

"Then ah don't want to be right of it neither." Arnwen said decisively.

"I'm sure we'll figure things out."

"Ah hope so." Arnwen said as he moved in close to Valen and laid his head on the man's shoulders. "Ah really do."

A few months passed, and Arnwen now had a noticable bump, accentuated by his small and thin frame. Fortunately, the others on the crew just thought he'd been stealing food from the kitchen and had gotten fat. Unfortunately, this meant that the captain had lessened the amount of food Craw was allowed to give him, and if Arnwen hadn't been eating properly before, now he was practically being starved. And yet, when hunger pangs weren't torturing him, he seemed happy enough, rubbing his belly and whispering to the baby. Of course, deep down, where no one could see, he was utterly, completely, totally consumed by fear.

The mutiny was still looking for a decent poison to use, and they were still having trouble with it. They were now expanding their field of possibilities, and were looking into wether or not an assassin could be of any use.

It was night time, and Arnwen and Valen were in the crow's nest with the moon shining down upon them. Arnwen's shirt was raised, and he was guiding Valen's hand across his bellly. "There. Ah fink that's the head. Ya feel it?"

Valen nodded. "I feel it." He came to treasure their time together as the mutiny plans were stressing him out. "They're really strong."

"Do babies start kickin' now? When am ah gonna start feelin' em?" He asked.

"Should be soon," Valen said. "At least I think so. I'm not really a medic or anything."

"Ah wonder what it'll feel like. Ah'm thinkin' like the flutters, but stronger." Arnwen looked down at his body, and his face fell. "Pregint people're supposed ta be fatter than this, ain't they?"

"I can sneak you more food," Valen said. "I know it's not much."

''Ah'd 'preciate it. 'M so hungry. Baby's goin' hungry in muh belly. Ain't right."

"Alright. Wait here and I'll come back with something." Valen kissed his cheek and climbed down the ladder. He made his way to the kitchen to hopefully find something for Arnwen.

In the kitchen, Ashahn was speaking with Craw. "I'll take care of the captain. Just do it. Leaving it hidden in the hold somewhere, but Mark sure Arnwen is eatign right." He turned and walked out of the galley, giving Valen a small nod as he left.

Valen nodded back. Getting food for Arnwen had been a little easier now since Ashahn would make it a little easier on occasion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Animefan22
12-18-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post by PregnantTheo
10-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Last Post by tjopj44
08-22-2016, 05:25 AM
Last Post by SeanWoods221
11-05-2015, 04:35 AM