knocking (first come first serve)
My belly heaves and get lower as my dialting hole is fully open. I grip my belly sides and start to huff and grunt as i push the babies out with each powerful contraction that make me scream in pain and pleasure.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
"Do you still want to keep going?" I ask, hoping I'm not putting you into too much pain.
Lots of people ask about my profile pictures. None of them are mine and I take no credit for them. They were found on Deviantart.
"No, keep going! You make my pain ease and bareable with your thrusts!" I said and keep concentrate on pushing the big babies out.
"As you wish." I say with pleasure. My cock pulsed and thrusts even harder. The first baby is about to pop out of your womb.
Lots of people ask about my profile pictures. None of them are mine and I take no credit for them. They were found on Deviantart.
The baby crowning down and push your cock out. When your cock is out, you see a bulge appear around my ass hole as it strech wide by the baby's head. i yell in pain and push and push, and the head is coming out slowly.
"This baby is very big." I say as I look down at his head. I start to help pull it out.
I grunt and push harder, my face red like tomato. I gasp, breathless; then i push again; harder. Finaly, the baby slid out with gush of cum and blood, right into your hands. Then you cut his cord And i rest a little, sweating like hell.
I rub your sloshing belly and kiss it. "You are doing a great job, my love." I say as I kiss your lips. "There's only a couple to go."
I kiss you hard as another contraction hit me and i cry out in pain and grinned my teeth as i start to push again.
I insert my member into you again to help distract the pain, keeping a steady rythm with your contractions so you don't feel it quite as bad.
My hole contracte around your cock and squeeze it so hard like a vice. "MMM NGHH!!" i cry out, stroking my huge belly as it heaves. 
I rub your belly to keep balance as I thrust. "I'm going to cum again..." I say just before I start to shoot loads.
I feep my belly contract as you cum, my cervix closing nd trap the cum deep inside my womb. My belly getting bloated so much. I feel you cumming loads after loads, like my labor make you cum more then usual. 
I shot a lot more cum than before. Your belly has grown significantly and I rub it gently "Did that help at all?" I ask you, hopeful.
"Yes it did" i gasp and smirk as i start to push the baby out.
I check on the baby, and I can start to make out its head inside. "Alright, just keep pushing, it will be over soon." I encourage you.
I grunt and grind as i push harder and harder, the babies streching my hole again as it crowning. he is much bigger then before. You can see the head coming out with gush of cum.
My eyes widen at how big this child is. I grip you hand. "Push! It's almost out!"
I grunt and sigh heavily as i push the baby with all my force. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" i shout.
The baby manages to slide out with ease. Its very big. I pick it up and smile.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 5,533 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,765 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,728 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,949 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,807 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 260 28,785 04-16-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Hyper Pregnant Boy and His Suitor (First Come, First Serve) Roxas Atlas 42 9,143 04-01-2017, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  the Herm nurse (first come first serve, nsfw) dolria1 133 40,712 03-29-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Men Serving Men Surrogacy (First come first serve) Mpregkittycat 287 38,683 11-15-2016, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Pregnant Highschool Student (First come, First serve) SeanWoods221 30 6,443 07-20-2016, 05:50 AM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy