Pregnant Highschool Student (First come, First serve)
Sean was sitting in his class with a massive pregnant belly. Sean is 18 yrs old, stands 5'7", short brown hair, blue eyes, slim with a muscle, no body and facial hair, slight pale skin.

After Sean found out that he was pregnant, his boyfriend left him and now Sean is pregnant with who knows how many and he just stays by himself.
Jane shuffled into the classroom. Another new school, another new beginning. It sounded better when her parents had said it. She looked around the class. Same cliques as her last school; jocks, goths, theatre kids, preppies, and loners. Jane caught her breath a bit. There in the third row was a fine looking young man; brown hair, blue eyes, slim shoulders, and a sort of glow to him. Just perfect.

She passed her schedule to the form tutor and waited to be told where to sit. Second row. Darn! No eye candy for her in this class.
Sean looked up and saw Jane and thought she was beautiful. "She'll won't fall for a preggo like me." he said to himself.
Class was predictably boring. All stuff she'd covered in her last school. She took to daydreaming.

Finally the bell rang. Jane gathered her things and tried to be a little slow so she could maybe bump into the boy who'd caught her eye.
Sean bumped into Jane. "I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going." Sean apologised.
Goodness gracious! Mr. Gorgeous was pregnant!! Very pregnant!!

'I'm sorry, I should have been looking where I was going.' She tried to keep the blush off her face. Pregnant people had always been super attractive to her!
"It's OK. I have hurry to class." Sean said as he waddled to his next class.
'I'm Jane!' She called out after him. Great first impression sweetie, she thought. He certainly won't think that you are a weirdo now!

(I'm sorry but I have to go for now. Shall we arrange a time for tomorrow?)
During his class, Sean couldn't get Jane out of his head. When he was eating lunch, Sean saw that Jane was walking towards him.

(Sure.)
Lunch time; the hell on earth that it was. Jane looked around for a seat at a table that didn't look like the kids would ignore her completely.
She saw that the pregnant boy was on his own. Maybe.

"Is this seat taken?"

(How about tomorrow around 19:00GMT? Would that suit you? )
"No. You can sit here." Sean replied as Jane sat beside him.

(Sure.)
'Thanks!' She sat down, arranged her tray and bag, and tried to play it cool.

'Hi, I'm Jane. I just moved here.' She blushed. Smooth as sandpaper.
"Nice to meet you, Jane. I'm Sean." he smiled as he started eating his food.
'Is it usually so crowded in here?' She started on her sandwich.
"Yes, it is." Sean replied. He moaned softly as his babies started moving around in his massive round belly.
Jane heard it, even with all the noise in the caf.
"Are you okay?" She'd just met this guy, but she didn't want him to be suffering.
"I'm fine. It just feels really good when my babies are moving around." Sean replied.
Jane blushed again.
"It must be really awesome, new life growing inside you."
She looked down at her food. "If it isn't too personal: are you having a boy or a girl? "
"To be honest, I'm not really sure. I don't know the genders and I don't know how many I'm having. I haven't been to the doctors since I found out that I was pregnant." Sean replied as he rubbed his belly.
Jane was surprised. "Sean, I know we just met and this is none of my business, but not going for any pre-natal care really isn't safe." She watched him intensely. "Midwifery is my passion and my mother is a doctor. Pre-natal care is super important!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,019 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,244 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,393 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,410 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  O Teacher x Student Alex_Schmidt 0 882 10-23-2018, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Alex_Schmidt
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 24,869 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,258 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 60,827 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,111 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 5,985 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM