Pregnant through college (Closed with tjopj44 )
Sean woke up and felt a little bloated. He went into his bathroom and saw why he felt bloated. "Oh, my God! My belly wasn't like that yesterday."
(09-10-2015, 01:09 AM)SeanWoods221 Wrote: Sean woke up and felt a little bloated. He went into his bathroom and saw why he felt bloated. "Oh, my God! My belly wasn't like that yesterday."

David finished eating and went to the bathroom, to take a shower. Once he was there, he realized his six pack was gone, and he had now a little belly, firm but round. 'what the heck is going on?' he asked himself, because that didn't make sense
I walked to class and I can feel everyone's eyes on my bump. The way my belly looks, I look like I'm pregnant, but that's impossible. Guys can't get pregnant."
(09-10-2015, 02:15 AM)SeanWoods221 Wrote: I walked to class and I can feel everyone's eyes on my bump. The way my belly looks, I look like I'm pregnant, but that's impossible. Guys can't get pregnant."

David walked into the class room. and noticed some people staring at his belly. He had to addmit that it was a bit weird, and tried to ignore the people looking at him. He saw Sean and realized his friend was just as big as himself. "Sean" He called. "What the heck happened to us?"
"I wish I knew, David." Suddenly, Sean felt something like a kick. "David, I just felt something move in my belly."
(09-11-2015, 06:53 AM)SeanWoods221 Wrote: "I wish I knew, David." Suddenly, Sean felt something like a kick. "David, I just felt something move in my belly."

David saw, moments before, something moving under Sean's shirt "Yeah, i think i saw it too. That is so strange".  David was wearing a shirt that, since he was thin before that day, was very tight now. He realized now more people were looking at them, staring at their belly, and some of the people were even laughing or pointing at them. Suddenly, a guy he didn't even knew, a strong blonde guy (that probably played some sport) came to him and place a hand on his belly. The guy laughed and said "Whoah, dude, when are you due?". David was about to argue with the guy when he felt something move inside him, like a kick, right at where the guy's hand were. The guy stared at him and shock "what was that?" The guy asked, and David could just look at him, not knowing what to say.
Sean looked at David. "Dude, what are we gonna do now?"
(09-12-2015, 07:00 AM)SeanWoods221 Wrote: Sean looked at David. "Dude, what are we gonna do now?"

"I don't know" David said, looking back at Sean. The blonde guy was still staring at David with a look of repulse in his eyes
"Yo! Beat it!" Sean kicked the blonde guy between his legs and pulled David into the boy's restroom. Once inside a stall, Sean pulled up David's shirt to show his belly. "David, I think your belly is still growing."
(09-12-2015, 07:56 AM)SeanWoods221 Wrote: "Yo! Beat it!" Sean kicked the blonde guy between his legs and pulled David into the boy's restroom. Once inside a stall, Sean pulled up David's shirt to show his belly. "David, I think your belly is still growing."

"I think so" David said "Why do you think this is happening?" He asked, thinking about what the guy had said, despite it was a joke "Do you think we could be really... pregnant?"
Before Sean could reply, David saw Sean's chest swelling.
(09-12-2015, 08:02 AM)SeanWoods221 Wrote: Before Sean could reply, David saw Sean's chest swelling.

"Oh, dear lord, what is happening now?" David said, looking at his own chest, but, thankfully, nothing happened (David's chest won't swell)
"I have no idea. Look, let's try through today and we'll go back to my dorm room to figure this out."
(09-12-2015, 04:08 PM)SeanWoods221 Wrote: "I have no idea. Look, let's try through today and we'll go back to my dorm room to figure this out."

"Yeah, okay" David agreed, a bit shocked because of everything that has been happening with them. his belly, for some reason, was bigger than Sean's. Now he looked like six months pregnant.
Through out the entire dad, Sean's belly was getting bigger, but not as big as his growing boobs. Sean can feel everyone looking at him. Soon, Sean can see wet spots forming on his shirt. "Oh, you gotta be kidding me."
(09-12-2015, 04:18 PM)SeanWoods221 Wrote: Through out the entire dad, Sean's belly was getting bigger, but not as big as his growing boobs. Sean can feel everyone looking at him. Soon, Sean can see wet spots forming on his shirt. "Oh, you gotta be kidding me."

"Sean, what is that? Are you milking?" David whispered to his friend
"Yeah. Listen, when class is over, let's go to my dorm, this is so embarrassing."
(09-12-2015, 04:30 PM)SeanWoods221 Wrote: "Yeah. Listen, when class is over, let's go to my dorm, this is so embarrassing."

"Okay. We will try to find out what happened to us" David said. He was feeling something strange too, a suddenly wish for touching and rubbing his belly, a wish to take care of something
When class was over, Sean and David snuck out out and went to Sean's dorm room.
(09-12-2015, 05:06 PM)SeanWoods221 Wrote: When class was over, Sean and David snuck out out and went to Sean's dorm room.

"So, what now? What do we do?" David asked. He looked at Sean "Is it okay for you if i take off my shirt? It's too tight and it makes me umconfortable"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,969 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 4,219 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,704 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,459 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 9,142 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 27,637 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 99,763 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 15,556 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 16,076 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,278 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg