Pregnant through college (Closed with tjopj44 )

Sean got dressed the best he could and wait for David.

(09-12-2015, 08:04 PM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  Sean got dressed the best he could and wait for David.

David tried to wear something, but now none of his shirt was fitting him. He decided he wouldn't go to school. When Sean arrived, david said "Sean, i can't go. Nothing but my underwears fits me"

"I have some clothes that are too big for me. You can try those." Sean thought David looked sexy wearing nothing but his underwear.

(09-12-2015, 08:15 PM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  "I have some clothes that are too big for me. You can try those." Sean thought David looked sexy wearing nothing but his underwear.

"Thanks" David said "could you please bring it here? I can't walk out there like this"

"Sure." Sean came back a few minutes later. "Here you go, David."

(09-12-2015, 08:34 PM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  "Sure." Sean came back a few minutes later. "Here you go, David."

"Thanks" David said, putting the clothes and joining Sean to the school

Sean and David went the chemistry lab, but to find a different teacher. "Where is she?"

(09-12-2015, 08:54 PM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  Sean and David went the chemistry lab, but to find a different teacher. "Where is she?"

"I don't know" David said "Let's ask to the new teacher where is the old one"

"Excuse me? Where is the previous teacher?"

(09-12-2015, 09:11 PM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  "Excuse me? Where is the previous teacher?"

The teacher looked at him "Well, she and I exchanged classes. You can find her at the class number 12"

"OK. Thanks." Sean looked at David. "She's in classroom 12."

(09-12-2015, 09:17 PM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  "OK. Thanks." Sean looked at David. "She's in classroom 12."

"So, Let's go find her" David said, and started to look for the classroom 12

Sean and David finally found classroom 12. "There she is."

(09-12-2015, 09:37 PM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  Sean and David finally found classroom 12. "There she is."

David knocked the door. As the teacher opened the door, he said "What have you done with us?" She looked at him with false shock 'I don't know what are you talking about...' He interrupted her "Don't try to deny it. We know this is your fault. What is happening with us?"

She closed the door behind her. "I chose you two for an experiment, not to be immune to any and all diseases, but to make you two pregnant. She put her hands on Sean's and David's bellies. "It looks like it's a big success.

(09-12-2015, 09:58 PM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  She closed the door behind her. "I chose you two for an experiment, not to be immune to any and all diseases, but to make you two pregnant. She put her hands on Sean's and David's bellies. "It looks like it's a big success.

"How can you do that to us?" David asked, crying now. "Do you have any idea how many people are staring at us and mocking us? And what will happen after all of this? How we are suppose to give birth, or are you just thinking about ripping us apart to take the baby off? you didn't had our permission to do this."

I did this, because I've a lot of women pregnant. I was tired of it. So, I made a formula to make men pregnant, but sadly, you two drank my only to vials."

(09-12-2015, 10:19 PM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  I did this, because I've a lot of women pregnant. I was tired of it. So, I made a formula to make men pregnant, but sadly, you two drank my only to vials."

"because you FOOLED us" David said "And you didn't answered my other question. How are we going to have this babies?"

She smirked "Your dicks. For pregnant men, I decided the birth comes from the penis."

(09-12-2015, 10:53 PM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  She smirked "Your dicks. For pregnant men, I decided the birth comes from the penis."

"you crazy sadistic" David said, in shock. "You really think we are going to survive this? A dick can't get wide enough to make this possible. And what make you think we are not going to denounce you, or ruin your experiment by killing ourselfs?" He asked

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM