Pregnant with a Spirit (closed with SeanWoods221)

"Easy, C-section. There is no humanly possible way you can birth Thomas and the other child unless I 100% surgically alter your body to the point it can birth. I don't have the resources and you may die, so C-section is the only option,"
M kissed Sean's belly and continued to rub his belly even there was no more lotion to rub on Sean's belly.

"C-section is the only way?" Sean asked worriedly.

"Unless you want and the babies to die,"
M stopped rubbing.
"And I'm sure you won't want to die,"

"No. I don't wanna die." Sean said. "C-section it is."

"Anything else you want me to do for you tonight Sean?"

"I think that's it." Sean replied. "Thanks, M."

"You're welcome, and goodnight Sean,"
Thomas kicked inside you,
"Night Thomas,"
M kissed Sean's belly one last time for the night. He then stood up, and walked to the door without looking back at Sean, though he did say something to him before he went to go to his room.
"Sean, never bring up tonight unless I request of it. If you do, I will punish you. And call me Doctor M again from now on unless I say otherwise,"
M turned off the lights.
"Also, you look absolutely stunning might I add,"
Doctor M got out the room and locked the door and turned off all the lights in the basement, leaving only the green glowing pin on Sean's belly button to shine.

I understood what Dr. M had said and went to sleep.

Doctor M got up very early next morning, the first thing he did was to capture another male. After a few hours of searching, he found a young man, 18 years old, 5'6", long black hair, brown eyes, and very slim, by the name of Jeffery. He took Jeffery to the basement as well and dropped him on the floor, but he was completely knocked out. Doctor M went back up to make breakfast for Sean, and woke him up.
"Sean, Sean, wake up Sean, it's morning, and here's your morning meal that I feel like giving you,"

"Thanks, Dr. M." I said and accepted the breakfast.

Doctor M took out a transmitter to talk with the babies.
"Morning Thomas,"
Thomas kicked inside you.
"Morning dead already,"
The other baby kicked rapidly in fear.
"Also Sean, met your new room mate,"
Doctor M turned and pointed to the 18 year old on the floor.
"His name is Jeffery, did you know him beforehand?"

"Kinda. My mind's a bit fuzzy, Dr. M." I replied.

"Doesn't matter, he's your new room mate, and will be forced to bare children as well,"
Doctor M laughed creepily.
"You know, you seem all too alright about me taking another innocent person, are you more of a sociopath than I though?"
Doctor M giggled with a darkly smile.

"No, Dr. M." I said. "I'm just accepting my fate."

"Hmm, that is good, very good. That is the first step into becoming my experimental slave,"
Doctor M went to Jeffery and kicked him awake.
"Though this kid doesn't know what's coming to him at all, so who knows if he'll accept his fate!"
Jeffery woke up and was in complete terror, he was too frozen to move when he saw the mad doctor right in his face. He did however turn his head to see another boy across the room with an oddly large and round belly.
"Jefferey, what if I were to tell you that your life is now changed forever?"
M said that in a patronizing was, making Jefferey all the more shocked. M handed Jefferey a list and some materials, such as a green looking food, a purple candy looking thing and a box.
"Sean help him out with the list, I'll be outside getting the lightning machine ready,"
Doctor M exited the room, locked the door, and prepared.

I read the first thing on the list. "Jeffery, you need to take all of your clothes off."

Jeffery did, showing off his naked body, which he tried to cover, but it made him look all the more helpless and scared.
Doctor M meanwhile was getting the lightning machine to work once more.

"Next, eat all that green food." I said.

Jeffery did, still trying to hide his body, but then he noticed that his belly button was glowing.
"Wha-what's happening?!" Jeffery cried out.

"You'll find out soon." I said. "Next, open that box."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM