Cow Boy (Open for one more person)

-I slap your ass- Glad you like it boy.....mmmm your milking me good

"Yeah, I do" sage moaned. "Did you turn into cow by choice i garentee she manipulated you.

I just found the place a few seconds ago and liked what i saw, Im goin to coming boy

"Cum, need a baby inside me" Sage moaned desperately. He wasn't willing to admit it but he loved the feeling of being pregnant.

-I cum hard- Well hope I helped

"you did. Why are you here? I've never seen you here before?"

Jackson looked at the new human cow. "Of course she seems nice. You haven't angered her yet, and I wouldn't if I were you."

"Why? What would she do?" Sean asked Jackson.

Well I just moved in on the farm next to this, I head people talking so I came over to introduce myself

Jackson sighed. "She likes things a certain way and if you don't listen she gets mad. Well depends on what you do. I've been good, so I don't what she'd do, but Sage know better than anyone."

"What should I do, Jackson?" Sean asked.

Sage cuddled up to the farmer

"How far is your farm from here? Did you drive?"

Sage looked over at sean.

"If I could I would hurt her for all she's done to me."

Its about five miles down the road so yeah I drove -I say to Sage- Ben is my name 

"Hi Ben" sage grinned. "Sean?! Ben drove we could escape quickly and easily and we wouldn't get tired from waking?"

"I'll stay on here good side." Sean replied.

Well I'm not sure.....I dont want to upset anyone 

"Sean, don't do it. She'll get you pregnant and take your babies. She doesn't see you as anything but cattle." Sage said frustrated. "Jackson you agree?"

"I don't want to be for the rest of my life Ben."

"OK. I'll go with you." Sean replied.

So you want to go with me? -I look at Sean and Sage-

Sage hugged him "Ben? Is that okay, Jackson come with us?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM