Open After the Storm [Open RP]
A category 5 hurricane had just destroyed most of the state of California, leaving many people homeless and without the basic nessecities of survival. Many of the hospitals and clinics already at capacity. Finding an unused warehouse that was still standing I managed to convince the mayor to let me create a shelter for everyone effected until they found somewhere else or rebuilt. The warehouse consists of a large sleeping quarters, a few showers or tubs, a large kitchen and dining area, recreational area and a full stocked clinic.

Name:Christian 'Chris' Keller
Appearance: Tall, 6'4, Muscular, Dirty Blonde Hair, Bright blue eyes, slight stubble
Pregnant:No
# of babies:
How far along:
Any other children:
Background:Former soldier, completed medical school, enjoys children, especially babies. Currently employed as a pediatric nurse

Name:
Pregnant:
# of babies:
How far along:
Any other children:
Background:

[Also open to new ideas, add-ons if anyone has any suggestions]
Name: Ryne
Appearance:short, 4'8, thin, platinum blonde hair, bluish greenish eyes,
Pregnant: Yes
# of babies: 10
Any other children: Yes, two boys and a girl, around the age of three.
Background: a preschool teacher, loves to have children and wants a very big family.

Ryne waddled into the warehouse, holding a few bags as he did. "Okay, let's go find a nice place to sit so I can get some rest." Ryne said softly to his kids. "Over there mama! By that big man." Edward, Ryne's eldest son said.
Chris turns at the sound of the boy's voice, smiling softly as he comes over to the family. "Welcome, i know this isn't under the best of circumstances but please make yourself at home and let me know if i can help you with anything, There are bottles of water, snacks and non perishable foods in the kitchen through the double doors there" Chris nods toward the two large double doors, "Were hoping to have the generators running within the next half hour"
"OH thank you. Is there a place for me and my kids to stay? We were hoping to have a room for us, even if we have to share." Ryne said politely.
"I'm sorry, for now we have just a large room with plenty of cots set up, Its not very private but its the best we can do for now"
"That's fine. Given the situation, a bed is all we need. Now, let's get us a bed." Ryne said as he tried to lift a particularly heavy bag, struggling a bit from the weight and the pain in his back.
Name: Andrew (Andy for short)
Appearance: tall, thin except for huge belly, red hair and green eyes
Pregnant: yes
# of babies: 2
How far along: 8 months
Any other children: no
Background: he is 19 years old boy who got pregnant by accident in a party. He was kicked out of his house because of that, but the babies' father, Jim, helped him and gave him shelter. They were becoming really close when the hurricane came and took Jim away forever.

Andy looked at the big house in front of him. It was starting to rain and he knew he needed shelter, but he was still a bit reluctant to ask for help. Finally, the babies inside him started to kick, which brought him to reality again: he was alone, young and pregnant. He needed help. He walked to the house and knocked the door
Chris reaches for the bag, slowly taking it from Ryne. "I've got it, you seem to have your hands full as it is"  He smiles softly at the children before following them to the cot they had selected, setting the bag down afterward.

Hearing a knock at the door he quickly excused himself before going to answer it, quickly ushering the young male inside.
Andy looked at the door being opened "hello" he said to the man who opened it,"I'm Andrew, I was wondering if you would have a room for me in the place." He said, shyly "I can share a room with someone else if needed" he said, since he thought the place would be full by now, and he didn't mind having some company at all yo
"We don't have any rooms per say, just a large area of cots" He leads Andy into the room of cots letting him pick which one he preferred. "We also have bottles of water and snacks in the kitchen if your hungry and we hope to have the generators up soon then the stove, showers, and everything else should be working"
(01-29-2016, 05:04 AM)018Luxio Wrote: "We don't have any rooms per say, just a large area of cots" He leads Andy into the room of cots letting him pick which one he preferred. "We also have bottles of water and snacks in the kitchen if your hungry and we hope to have the generators up soon then the stove, showers, and everything else should be working"

"thank you, that's really kind of you" Andy said, walking in and choosing the first cot he saw. He put his bag on the cot Andy extended a hand for the man to shake "thank you, Mr...?" He hesitated because he didn't knew the man's name. He wasn't hungry yet, but he was very thirsty, so he went to the kitchen to find a bottle of water
"thank you, that's really kind of you" Andy said, walking in and choosing the first cot he saw. He put his bag on the cot Andy extended a hand for the man to shake "thank you, Mr...?" He hesitated because he didn't knew the man's name. Her wasn't hungryyet, but he was very thirsty, so he went to the kitchen to find a bottle of water
[/quote]

"Christian or Chris, whichever you prefer" He gladly shakes the teens hand, giving him a small smile before he goes to see how the generators are coming along. About halfway there he happens to get his answer as the lights and few fans that are set up around the building slowly start to come on, the fans thankfully circulating the hot air inside the large building.
(01-29-2016, 02:39 PM)018Luxio Wrote: "thank you, that's really kind of you" Andy said, walking in and choosing the first cot he saw. He put his bag on the cot Andy extended a hand for the man to shake "thank you, Mr...?" He hesitated because he didn't knew the man's name. Her wasn't hungryyet, but he was very thirsty, so he went to the kitchen to find a bottle of water

"Christian or Chris, whichever you prefer" He gladly shakes the teens hand, giving him a small smile before he goes to see how the generators are coming along. About halfway there he happens to get his answer as the lights and few fans that are set up around the building slowly start to come on, the fans thankfully circulating the hot air inside the large building.
[/quote]

"thank you, Chris." He said, and smiled in relief when the fans started to come on, feeling the soft breeze in his body
Chris nods before going to tend to some of the other residents making sure everyone had what they needed. Thunder echoing in the distance causing everyone to pause what they were doing to listen, hoping that another round of storms wasn't about to come through.
[Still Looking for Rpers to join]
Ryne sat on the bed as he held his kids close. They clinged to him in fear of another storm hitting. "Mama? When will the storm stop?" James, his second oldest asked. "It'll end sooner than you think sweetie. Just be patient." Ryne said calmly.
Chris continues to make his rounds, smiling softly as he happens to catch the conversation. He looks over at them for a few minutes before going on about his work, the thunder soon becoming louder. The lights began to flicker, but thankfully didn't go out.
Andy heard voices near him. At first he couldn't identify who were the owners, but after some seconds he saw two kids and a man, who also seemed pregnant. The kid seemed scared, and Andy's own babies were kicking him a lot, so he decided to interact with the other man. He walked to where the family was and said "Hi. Is everything okay there?"
"We're fine. Just getting used to this place that's all. My name is Ryne. These are my triplets. Edward, James and Madison." Ryne introduced as Edward and James waved to Andy while from behind Ryne, Madison peaked over, shy in front of new people.
(01-30-2016, 04:50 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: "We're fine. Just getting used to this place that's all. My name is Ryne. These are my triplets. Edward, James and Madison." Ryne introduced as Edward and James waved to Andy while from behind Ryne, Madison peaked over, shy in front of new people.

"Nice to meet you all" Andy said "I'm Andrew, by the way, but you can call me Andy." He laughed when the girl peaked over shyly, because she was so cute he waved at the guys and at her, and said "don't need to be shy, little girl. I don't bite" smiled at her and looked at Ryne "well, I see you are pregnant too" he said "congratulations"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 3,126 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 5,686 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 4,350 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 36,909 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 11,540 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 18,198 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 4,359 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,916 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 11,218 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 4,558 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15