Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve)

Ryne began unbuttoning his shirt, revealing his milk filled breasts. "I want you to milk me. They're so big and full, it's becoming painful." He said in a pained yet sensual voice.

Chase's eyes drifted down as Ryne began to unbutton his shirt, licking his lips at the sight of the other. He looked amazing, breasts laden with milk and belly full of life. "I'm sure they are." He muttered, bringing a hand to massage over each. He kept his touch gentle, just feeling the flesh before his hands moved to squeeze each nipple. He watched milk leak out over his fingers, leaning down to lap it up. "Mmm. Very creamy." He muttered before taking the bud into his mouth and sucking on it gently, enjoying the warm fresh milk from his mate.

Ryne moaned as his breast was massaged and drank from. The massive teat gained relief as the milk drained from it. He panted heavily as his belly pressed into Chase. "The other one. Please." He begged in estacy.

Hearing the sounds Ryne made, Chase drank with more enthusiasm. Milk leaking from the corners of his mouth and dribbling down his chin as he drained off the buildup. He took a breath when he finished, looking up at him. "Of course." He muttered, sounding breathless, face flushed from arousal. He quickly latched onto the other teat, sucking on it and moaning softly.

Ryne moaned louder as his breast was drained. He was getting hornier as the seconds went on. "I'm so ready right now! I'm so horny! Please fuck me!" He begged,

Chase pulled back with a gasp, wiping his mouth and looking up at Ryne. He nibbled his lip, feeling just as turned on, but glancing down at the other's swollen belly made him worried. "I want to...so bad...but how?" He asked, nibbling his lip. "I don't want to hurt you, or them." He said, resting his hands on Ryne's belly.

Ryne stepped back and turned around, bending over and exposing his round rear. "Just mount me." He said, needful of Chase's touch.

Chase nibbled his lip when Ryne exposed himself like that, hands moving to caress his backside. "Mmh." He moaned, glancing around for a moment. He spotted a blanket and a crate. "Here, so you have something to lean on." He said, moving to drape the thick saddle blanket over the crate for him. His own aching erection bobbing below his equine lower half.

Once he had that settled, he lead Ryne to it and made sure he was comfortable. He moved behind him, rearing up and settling his front legs on either side of the heavily pregnant man. Hips jerking as he sought his entrance, pressing forward when he found it and giving a loud moan at how tight and hot it was.

Ryne moaned as he felt Chase enter him. His entrance hadn't been touched in so long, the feeling was amazing. "So big!" He exclaimed as he started to rock his hips.

Chase moaned loudly, trying to resist just rutting poor Ryne against the crate. His tail lashed about behind him as he started to gently thrust his hips. Both hands moved to brush through the young man's hair as he bent his upper body to see his face. "Ohh, you feel so good. I don't think I'll last very long." He muttered, his member throbbing hard as if to prove his words.

Ryne moaned loudly with each thrust. "Me either. I feel like I'm about to burst!" He exclaimed as his large belly bounced with each thrust.

Chase's thrusts got faster and more random, his breathing quickly picking up. His member throbbed and twitched as he moaned loudly, the head of his length flaring wide as it pulsed, signalling his climax. "Oooh! Ryne!" He moaned, blowing his load deeply into the young man below him.

Ryne yelled in pleasure as he was filled. He climaxed himself, his hole twitching from the assault. His legs became weak from the session and Ryne was barely able to stand, but he still had a face of ecstasy on him.

Chase basked in the rush from his climax, shuddering at the feeling of Ryne clenching around him. he slowly pulled out, helping to slowly lower Ryne to the floor so he could recover. He stepped back, watching some of his spunk dribble from him. "Mmmh...You alright? Just weak in the knees?" He asked, a playful smile on his face.

Ryne nodded as he was still recovering from the pleasure. He sat down on the ground as he tried to recover from the sexual rush. The babies started to kick, causing large bumps on Ryne's belly.

Chase pulled the blanket to the floor and guided Ryne to lay on it, moving himself to lay beside him. "I bet they feel good too. They share your blood, so I'm sure they shared that rush." He chuckled, hands gently rubbing his belly, feeling it shift beneath his hands. "So beautiful." He murmured, leaning to kiss the tight skin before moving to kiss Ryne's lips.

Ryne returned the kiss gingerly. He stopped the kiss for a moment. "Such a perfect moment. Nothing could ruin it." He said before they heard a large gurgle from Ryne's belly.

Chase couldn't get the dopy smile off his face when they broke the kiss, giving a nod at Ryne's words. He paused at the noise, hands rubbing his belly again. "Well, I wouldn't call that ruining it, but sounds like its time for a snack." He laughed.

Ryne smiled as he tried to get up. He leaned on the crate as his legs were still weak from their love session.

Chase helped Ryne to his feet, keeping one arm around him for support. "Need a ride?" He asked, still smiling.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-08-2017, 09:38 AM