C Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8

Cass cleaned away any spit up from Gabriel's mouth after he was burped, moving the boy to lay against his chest. "What to you think, Gabe? Should Papa change his last name to Graham and match with us?"

✨don't look at my sin✨

Wrapping Cass' waist from thr back so he's facing his son direcrly, he also asked "Gabe baby would you accept papa into the Graham family? Close your eyed for yes and yawn for no." Knowing the child usually directly fall asleep after his feed, he was pretty sure closing his eyes.would be the answer.

Cass laughed softly when he saw Gabriel smile ever so slightly, closing his eyes and shifting closer to Cass. "Yep, jts official. You're a Graham."

✨don't look at my sin✨

"The Grahams. I like that sound..... so, with the morning feeding done and proposal done, shall we still go that picnic trip?"

"If you'd like. We'll have to get Gabe settled in his carrier," he murmured, kissing Gabriel's soft hair before going off to get their son ready. "Y'know, you never did tell your roommates about me. You just said something came up and you had to move."

✨don't look at my sin✨

"Well we could also go visit the dorm instead. It would be indoor so could be safer for Gabe. Or maybe we could ask them to come out and enjoy the sun together with us and pay a visit whenever they are free. We could also make the announcement. Raising Cass' ringed finger he kissed on it.

"Maybe. We should probably just go visit when they're free, leave the picnic for us," he smiled, grinning at the kiss to his ring finger.

✨don't look at my sin✨

"Ok that can also do. So Gabe are you ready for your first encounter with the outside world?" He released Conner and got the sleeping baby from Cass' arms, lifting him to.go change into a little onesie for the trip.

Cass watched as Henry took Gabriel, the little boy shuffling before settling happily against his secondary father. Cass went to go get changed himself, changing from his pajamas into some other causal clothes. He couldn't help but stare at the stretch marks in the mirror, though.

✨don't look at my sin✨

Henry had become quite good at changing for the baby, though maybe still not as good as the birthing father. He got ready himself and found Cass still in the room and wondered what could take him so long.

It took a while for Cass to realize how zoned out he was (not realizing the tears that had fallen either), but he soon snapped out of it and pulled on a pair of jeans and a loose t-shirt.

✨don't look at my sin✨

Henry was packing things for the baby. He figured they would stay a little while outdoor so he had packed extra nappies and all, even blankets and a stuffed toy. Seeing Cass coming out he let out a liitle relieved sigh. If he stayed there any longer he Henry would knock on the door. He came forward and took his face, surprised to see his eyes once again red-rimmed. "Babe whats wrong? Whats upsetting you?"

Cass raised an eyebrow at Henry at the question, shaking his head. "I'm fine, what are you..." He let the sentence die when he touched his face, feeling tears on his cheeks.

✨don't look at my sin✨

"Babe you know you can tell me anything right? What is it?" He gathered Cass in his arms and kissed away the tears.

Cass shrugged weakly, huddling close to Henry. "Saw th'marks in the m'rror," he mumbled, barely audible. He didn't want Henry hearing about it, not again.

✨don't look at my sin✨

Henry heard what Cass said, but didnt try to persuade him of how he didnt give any damn towards them. Words was so weak. Instead he moved his palm towards his tummy, stroking it softly feeling it still puffy from the stretched state of being pregnant. His caress was loving and gentle, while placing little kisses on his face

Cass let Henry touch him, skin still slightly bloated and sensitive from the pregnancy. Cass was afraid he'd made the wrong choice in keeping Gabriel even if he loved the boy more than anything (Henry was a close second), and the stretch marks were a reminder that maybe he'd done the wrong thing.

✨don't look at my sin✨

Henry decided that maybe time would be the only thing that could heal his wound deep down in his heart, he just wrapped Cass and whispered "i would prove to you that this is not a mistake and everything will turn out alright. No matter how long that would take."

Cass sighed shakily and nodded, nuzzling into Henry's neck. "Thank you," he murmured, eventually pulling away, wanting to hold his baby again.

✨don't look at my sin✨

Gabriel was dressed in a cute bee like onesie complete with tiny wings. He.wailed a little in his cradle, looking like he was complaining from being ignored.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bhdire8
09-28-2018, 04:37 AM