Closed The Magictorium (jrcash)
"That will only end when the babies come. So nope." Iruka answered as he laid a hand on his own belly.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Kyle wondered how this could work out. " I'm sorry this happened to you." Kyle said "I should of never of ate that choclolate." Kyle started to cry worried how he was going to raise any children.
"It's alright, you don't need to cry." Iruka said, feeling a bit quilty for blowing him off all this time. "Kyle, come on it's okay. It won't be that bad, you're probably carrying normal humans so you'll be fine."

"What do you mean normal humans?" Kyle asked looking down at his massive bump. " am I carrying something else." Kyle started to panic.
"No you're not, you're fine." Iruka said. "Me on the other hand...well...there's something else in me. I don't know what but considering I am around so much magic all the time, one of the infants got altered as my cravings are for Manna. Which is magic in it's purest form. Your's are all normal though since you aren't around any magic the beginning of your pregnancy."

"Is that how ended up pregnant? " Kyle asked " magic got me pregnant."
"Yes that is how you got pregnant but it was due to the chocolate you ate and well...me being me with magic inside of me." Iruka explained.

Feeling a stronger pressure in his stomach, Iruka winced as he reached behind himself to untie the apron. It was too tight and he knew what was coming. He had just gotten it untied when the round mass started to push out even more. Growing forward as well as out to the sides. It wasn't a long growth spurt through, just enough to push the skinny man into quads and left him panting. The apron as useless now, so he removed it and tossed it over the counter, taking a few deep breathes. His turtleneck wasn't even covering the a portion of his belly now and the skin was red due to all the stretching and manna intake.

"What just happened" Kyle said waddling over to Iruka " you just started inflating ." Kyle panicked
"Growth...spurt." Iruka answered with a pant as he tried to adjust his shirt though it was useless. "It...it happens due to all the manna that one infant....needs, heck could be more than one of em with how much I've been drinking that stuff. I'm fine. Just a bit out of breathe."

And in need of new clothes, his pants barely fit at this time but he bet that if he got down from here, they would rip somewhere. And no shirts he had would cover him. If this pregnancy lasted the whole nine months, then he wouldn't even be able to open up the store daily.

" is there any thing I can do?" Kyle asked not really sure what all was going on. Just then he felt a pain in his belly and Kyle freaked out when he looked down at his belly which was sticking out of his already small shirt and saw something moving it looked as though the baby was kicking and jumping around.
"I'll be fine, just need a few moments." Iruka said though he noticed Kyle freak and he glanced down at their stomach. "It's alright, they're just kicking. It's alright Kyle."

Kicking already huh? Well part of Iruka was glad that wasn't happening to him yet, he really didn't want to feel the magically empowered one to be kicking about in him.

Trying to calm himself Kyle looked around the shop. " Maybe we can work something out." Kyle said " I can help you with your shop and you can come stay with me I got a spare room I use to work, we can help each other out with these pregnancies." Kyle wanted to be helpful seeing how this was all his fault and he knew he couldn't do this on his own
"At this rate, I don't think I'll be able to leave the shop, let alone get back in from the front door." Iruka asked. "I have a room downstairs that I have a elevator to get down there, so I'll be okay on that area for a small time."

It seems this building was a good idea to have got, never would he think this would happen.

"You don't have to work here, you'll eventually have issues moving around too." Iruka added, though he was thinking on how they could support one another.

" Maybe I can move in here." Kyle suggested trying to be helpful. "I don't mind helping and I'm getting close to my 6 month of pregnancy so I can't get that much bigger, I should be able to get around fine." Kyle said hoping what he said about getting bigger was true. He can't really see his feet right now and it gets exhausting walking alot carrying this massive bump around.
"I'm...not sure....it's nothing like your apartment and you get no view..." Iruka said nervously. "Well I can assure you, I'll still be getting bigger due to the one offspring in me."

Heaving himself off of the stool, a groan left him as he felt the weight of his stomach. The mass jiggled slightly from the movement and he set a hand on it while the other went to the counter for support. Oh boy...this was really heavy already.

"Thats ok, I don't need a view and I really do want to help. It won't take no time at all I can call up some movers and move in by the end of the week." Kyle explained trying to make things work out for the sake of there children.
"how about this...when I have these babies, we'll all move into your apartment?" Iruka suggested. "Cause there is no way that the downstairs will support all of us."

Accepting that may be the only way to make this work Kyle agreed. Over the the next 4 weeks Kyle had his friends come over and help get his place ready for the babies that would be here soon. Kyle was just now starting his 7 month of pregnancy and it is really starting to show. He gave up putting on shirts while he was at his apartment none of them really fit anymore and sweatpants were the only thing he could wear that was comfortable he gained another 14 pounds the last month making him 52 pounds heavier since this pregnancy started. Kyle was sitting on his couch eating from a tub of ice cream with m&ms sprinkled over it. When he reached over to call Iruka to check up on him as he has been doing about every day now.
Iruka didn't keep track o the weight he gained. There wasn't a point really considering he just kept getting bigger and bigger, sometimes one growth spurt a day or more than one. IT honestly was random. Though Iruka's family seemed to have learned of his state and sent him a few packages, he chuckled at the note he got from his grandmother. The phone of course rang and he gave a sigh, grabbing the phone he answered it.

"Hello?" Iruka asked.

"H..e.llo Iru...ku" Kyle said with a mouthful of ice cream. "J..u.s..t check..in.g up on y...ou." finally swallowing the ice cream giving Kyle a bit of brain freeze.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roleplay with jrcash (closed with jrcash) MaleFemalePregnancyLover 12 2,213 01-05-2019, 03:43 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,918 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Mall surprised (with jrcash) SnowWolf 12 1,525 07-05-2018, 12:29 AM
Last Post: SnowWolf
  C The Experiment (Closed with Jrcash) Garix 4 1,003 12-16-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Garix
  Aliens!? (closed with jrcash) secretsparrow 0 610 09-19-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  Bred from the Stars (closed with jrcash) michime 32 4,871 05-19-2017, 03:25 AM
Last Post: michime
  C War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) anibus3 585 57,747 03-14-2017, 06:03 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Good and Evil (Closed with jrcash) Klayko 12 2,368 01-13-2017, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash bhdire8 1,103 151,081 12-20-2016, 10:44 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  C The students (with Jrcash) tjopj44 12 2,707 11-19-2016, 04:28 AM
Last Post: tjopj44