Closed The Magictorium (jrcash)
"I have carried a clutch of dragon eggs once and I was twice your size!!" She hissed. "So don't you dare think cause you male you get special treatment!"

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Kyle didn't know if it was his mood swings or just sheer hatred but he didn't like Irukas grandmother's attitude too much. Kyle just laughed sarcastically under his breath.
"Kyle stop laughing." Iruka warned.

"So you dare mock me and the great dragons I helped in order to preserve their race for another generation?" She questioned. "Fine!! Be the pathetic and thieving rodent you have always been!"

With a flick of her wrist she cast her spell, turning Kyle into a small barn rat. Still holding his massive belly.

Kyle realized he was a rat when he looked up and saw Iruka and his grandmother towering over him like giants. His massive belly wouldn't even let his legs touch the ground so he tried frantically to run but sadly stayed in place.
"There, now you match you nature." She added as she created a cage around Kyle and picked him up.

"Grandmother please, change him back." Iruka requested.

"No. He thinks he's superior in this situation as he is a male and not made for carrying the babies he makes." She started. "Besides I may not be correct with all my visions but I see too many bad ones for you if you keep him about as his normal self."

Kyle was so scared he didn't know what to do. As the cage kept moving his massive belly caused him to roll around the cage like crazy.
"What do you mean?" Iruka asked

"I've seen this rat hurt you in so many ways my dear, I wish I could be oblivious to all possible futures." She said as she set the cage down in the counter. "When he has the children, I'll grant them human firm but he remains like this."

Kyle wants to scream no as loud as he can but all that comes out is high pitched squeaks.
"That'll do you no good. Bye for now dearie, I'll return in a few months." She said.

With her gone, iruka gave a sigh as he looked to Kyle. Clapping his hands together, he granted Kyle theur voice but they were still a rat.

"Help me I can't stay like this it hurts rolling around on my belly in here!" Kyle yelled
"I'm sorry Kyle but I can't undo all her magic. She's too strong for me." Iruka apologized. "You have to apologize to her when she returns and prove you won't steal again. Heck this is my store and I still use my pocket money to buy the bottles of manna I'm craving."

"I will do anything please go get her my belly is killing me in this position." Kyle cried out.
"I can't get her besides, she'll be back when you have the kids." Iruka said, snapping Hus fingers and turning the bottom into a soft pillow. "That better?"

"Yes." Replied Kyle wondering how he was going to deal with being a rat in a cage.
"I'm glad..." Iruka started.

Though he went quite and a groan left him, feeling his belly swell and enlarge as the young within grew bigger. Taking a seat, he didn't try to move his shirt, the turtle neck rolled up as his growth progressed though it soon halted just a size less than Kyle a few moments ago. A sigh left him as he attempted to adjust his shirt. HIs belly just red from being stretched so much.

Kyle asked if Iruka was alright he saw him swell quite a bit a moment ago.
"F ...f...fine." Iruka panted. "I need... A nap... Now for sure."

Using his magic to close the shop down for the night. A sigh left him as he grabbed the handle I'd the cage and used the teleport spell to get them downstairs.

The place they appeared in was Iruka's bed, a mess if pillows and blankets with no mattress. Still he set Kyle's cage down on a crate that served as a bedside table and the mab laid down. Sibkubg a bit unto a soft fuzzy blanket. Now all that was left was to get himself under the covers.

Kyle laid there on his massive belly his legs dangling not able to touch the ground tried his best to go to sleep despite the pressure he felt pushing against his stomach.
"Good night." Iruka said to Kyle as he laid down after having fixing the blankets.

It was easy to fall asleep despite the size of his belly. Using his magic so many times took it out of him and in his pregnant state, he had to conserve more magic since he was carrying to manticores. So when the next day came, Iruka was still asleep well into the morning and soon the afternoon came. Even as he stayed asleep, a few kicks occured in his belly, causing the mass to move slightly from the strength of the kicks; since they were the manticore cubs that were kicking about.

Kyle was getting real hungry the babies in him were starving he tries to get Iruka to wake up and feed him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roleplay with jrcash (closed with jrcash) MaleFemalePregnancyLover 12 2,212 01-05-2019, 03:43 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,917 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Mall surprised (with jrcash) SnowWolf 12 1,524 07-05-2018, 12:29 AM
Last Post: SnowWolf
  C The Experiment (Closed with Jrcash) Garix 4 1,003 12-16-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Garix
  Aliens!? (closed with jrcash) secretsparrow 0 610 09-19-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  Bred from the Stars (closed with jrcash) michime 32 4,871 05-19-2017, 03:25 AM
Last Post: michime
  C War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) anibus3 585 57,746 03-14-2017, 06:03 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Good and Evil (Closed with jrcash) Klayko 12 2,368 01-13-2017, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash bhdire8 1,103 151,079 12-20-2016, 10:44 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  C The students (with Jrcash) tjopj44 12 2,707 11-19-2016, 04:28 AM
Last Post: tjopj44