Closed The Magictorium (jrcash)
(I need to now how Kyle is trying to wake Iruka up, so I know what to put down in response.)

Iruka remained peacefully asleep, he needed the sleep and the young inside of him took this as their chance to stir a bit. Delivering several more kicks against the walls of their belly, making themselves known to anyone watching.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
"Iruka!......Iruka !" Kyle yelled the best he could with his tiny rat lungs
"Argh....mhm..." Iruka groaned out.

Part of him not wanting to wake up though he started to. His mixmatched eyes slowly opened and the kicking stopped. Getting to a sitting position, he rubbed his eyes.

"Iruka...please I'm hungry! Kyle shouted
"Oh....." Iruka groaned, setting a hand on his belly.

THe mass trembled as a growl left it. Well he was hungry too it seemed.

"Okay...okay..." Iruka muttered as he tried to roll about to get up.

"Please hurry these kids are starving." Kyle said
"I'm sorry but it's rather hard to just wake up and roll up to my feet with this large belly. I'm already going as fast as I can." Iruka said as he struggled to get up the rest of the way.

Once up, he sighed and stretched, making his belly stick out farther. After adjusting his stance so he could support the weight a little more, he grabbed Kyle's cage by the top handle. Snapping his fingers they teleported back upstairs and he started to head towards the kitchen area.

"I want pickles, pizza,some hotdogs, lots of chocolate,oh and some marshmallows with lots of syrup on them." Kyle started listing off
"I don't have all of that and considering my size, I won't be able to get the pizza fresh and hot. So will left over pizza with some of that work?" Iruka questioned as he paused and looked at the round rodent.

"As long as you can cover all of it in chocolate." Kyle said
A sigh left him.

"I'll try." Iruka replied as he set the cage down. "I'm going to let you out and give you a way to move around. Don't make me regret it."

Opening the cage, he picked the large rodent up carefully and pulled over a carriage with low set wheels but they had controls on them. This way the rodent would be able to steer the item and move around without anyone's help. Setting them down carefully on a pillow.

"Can you reach the controls?" Iruka asked.

"Yes." Kyle said using his nose to use the controls to move forward on the counter. "Point me in the direction of the food please I can't wait anymore."
"I haven't even started Kyle." Iruka replied. "You can wait a few minutes more, I need to eat too and I have to prepare your breakfest. Just don't eat anything in the store....like you have been."

As kyle layed there waiting it seemed to take Iruku forever it's been almost 20 minutes and his stomach wouldn't stop growling. He noticed a small piece of chocolate the size of a M&M on the edge of the counter. This can't be that magical Kyle thought it wouldn't be sitting out unwrapped like that surely so he moved his cart over there and with his rat teeth took a big bite out of it.
Iruka did have to heat the pizza up and find all the other things that Kyle wanted. There were no pickles sadly, something he didn't like even with his pregnancy. When would Kyle learn? The only none magical things were in the fridge, not laying around. Some customer must've started to snack on their purchase and dropped a piece. The poor rodent was in for worse things now with that piece of candy they ate.

Kyle felt extreme pressure start to bubble up inside him. "What going on!?"Kyle yelled out loud as suddenly his belly began to grow once again this time breaking the cart he was in. Kyle finally stopped growing even as a rat he looked more like a small beach ball now more than anything.
Sad thing was, the candy didn't affect just one. The pressure grew in Iruka's belly as well and a groan left him, he put his hands on the counter but he removed them as the mass started to surge forward. Normally he wouldn't be alarmed by this. However hearing Kyle shouting told him that this, wasn't natural in the sense of the word for Iruka. Struggling to turn around he caught sight of the larger rat and he grew annoyed quickly.

"What did you...do?!" Iruka questioned as he gripped onto th counters for dear life as his own belly kept growing.

"Nothing." Kyle lied as he slowly grew even bigger hoping the growing would stop soon.
"KYLE!!" Iruka snapped. "You're not suppose to be getting bigger and yet you are! And look at me! This growth isn't normal for me!"

Due to his large and increasing size, there wasn't a white spot on Iruka's belly at all. His belly button popped out but the mass still grew. FInally his weak legs gave out and he landed on the floor with a groan.

Tongue 
Even the Kyle was a rat he was like an over inflated balloon he rolled off the counter and landed with a thud on the floor. "I just ate a small piece of chocolate on the counter you were ytaking too long." Kyle tried to explain after feeling the growth slow up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roleplay with jrcash (closed with jrcash) MaleFemalePregnancyLover 12 1,750 01-05-2019, 03:43 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,777 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Mall surprised (with jrcash) SnowWolf 12 1,284 07-05-2018, 12:29 AM
Last Post: SnowWolf
  C The Experiment (Closed with Jrcash) Garix 4 975 12-16-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Garix
  Aliens!? (closed with jrcash) secretsparrow 0 599 09-19-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  Bred from the Stars (closed with jrcash) michime 32 4,705 05-19-2017, 03:25 AM
Last Post: michime
  C War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) anibus3 585 55,705 03-14-2017, 06:03 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Good and Evil (Closed with jrcash) Klayko 12 2,307 01-13-2017, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash bhdire8 1,103 146,278 12-20-2016, 10:44 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  C The students (with Jrcash) tjopj44 12 2,641 11-19-2016, 04:28 AM
Last Post: tjopj44