Closed Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite)
"Please define ''no, i mean.... yeah.' Whether it is serious or not should be determined by me, not you. I am th3 professional between us.'" He was slightly shocked, almost dropping th3 wand hearing Morrison getting prepared to leave. He didnt think his captain would be willing to leave the ship until the very end, perhaps at least 6 months into his prrgnancy. He was distracted soon by Morrison's question. "It meant, some of your hormones are getting unstable. Actually, over thr roof is the more appropriate term. You have been in way too much stress lately." Ir was particularly high also from not being close to alpha scent. His bonded alpha's scent. That had also been the reason why omegas who lost their spouses were particularly prone to miscarriages, just as Morrison did to the ignorance of Jamie. The fetus needed both father's pheromone to grow. "We would look at that again later. After all the tests were done. We should get to the big news first now."
Morrison tilted his head back again slightly and his brows furrowed for a moment,"Stretch marks... Rashes because apparently I'm now allergic to my favourite cologne... Headaches when I yell too much and my back hurts when I stand up to pee."He looked at Jamie fully again,"That all seems serious to you?"he asked, not realizing that hew as shocked because of what he said about them leaving soon, just automatically assuming he would think as he was. He was so big already, he wouldn't and couldn't last another month. "Are they?"he sighed and looked down at his belly again,"I sort of had a feeling... I need to nest, it's been driving me crazy... I just want some banana pudding and cuddles..."He stopped himself when he realized what he was saying, turning red in the face from embarrassment,"Don t repeat that, forget what you just heard. Every. Bit. Of. It."he emphasized, glaring at Jamie then softening up a bit after a few moments,"Big news."he repeated, though held Jamie's hand for a moment,"Wait... We never talked about this before."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Backpain you're saying? Does it only happen when you are using the toilet? Yiu should consider sitting down then... it is something that's common when the pregnancy progressed. The belly is gettinf into the way anyway, as I am sure you have notixed." Jamie nodded to himself as all discomforts were minor and quite commonly known ones. "We should start rubbing your belly with creams, would soothen the itch as well." He added seeing scratchmarks as well, obviously from Morrison's nails. He bit his lower lip to hide the snicker hearing Morrison's accidnetal confession. He moved a bit closer to the omega, intentionally increasing physical touches. If the captain was too shy to admit it, he would be happy to be the one initiating cuddles. He looked up to meet eyes with his mate. "Yea we never talked about this. So? Do you want a boy or a girl?" He squeezed his hand to comfort him seeing the how Morrison appeared uneasy.
"Just a little."he said, shaking his head at the other question and looking offended when he even suggested such a thing as sitting down to pee. His eyes flashed downwards again and he realized once again that he was seeing less and less of his feet, then looked up at Jamie,"Yeah, I think I'm going to make an appointment everyday now at around...breakfast. You'll grab our breakfast and come on to my quarters and rub me down."he almost shuddered at the thought, how amazing that would feel to have other hands on his middle. Not noticing the quiet snickers, he let it slide as he tilted his head back at the warmth that radiated from the alpha's body. Until their eyes met again,"I'm not sure actually... I just, want to see what we created."he swallowed and intertwined their fingers,"I guess... I-I'm thinking a girl."he didn't exactly want to share the reason, but he knew it was likely that he would be asked.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Aye aye captain." Jamie saluted on the morning appointments. He smiled at how bossy and commanding his omega was, and found himself accepting it perfectly well. "Do you have a flavour that you like? Fruity, floral, some tastes that you feel like?" He asked casually thinking about the formula of lotion he could tweak on. He nodded at mentioning of a girl. "And why is that? I had alwasy thought you would want a boy. I dunno, a child who could inherit all of your achievements, your expertise, your skillset?" He asked curiously, looking down at how Morrison's strong fingers wrapped his longer bur more delicate ones.
Morrison rose an eyebrow,"We're talking about lotion right?"he chuckled,"It isn't lube, so I don't have to like the taste." The man watched Jamie think on it and he then said,"Maybe something woody? None of that floral shit, not my cup of tea."a smile crossed his face, then he looked away slightly with a small shrug,"I mean, a boy would be nice, but I've thought about it... My first kid would have been a boy...and I just...don't want to make him feel inadequate if he doesn't fit my dream." A laugh then escaped him as he held his hand in his own,"Plus, why can't a girl do all that I've done? She could be the first, female omega to run a ship. She could do that and follow in my footsteps once I settle down."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(I just recalled are they not yet officially bonded?. That bite wasnt made yet?)

Jamie blushed at the mention of lube, and he had to clear his voice before saying. "Woody? Hmm that could be slightly more complicated.... is that how you want to smell like?" He knew it was a high possibility but it still came as a shock with his guess confirmed, and he had to ask. "So, there's a first kid before? What happened…?" He looked at Morriosn with concern and care. "It's fine if you dont want to tell. It must be sad memory. No, just forget that I have asked. Like you askibg me to forget about that cuddle " he said concluding this would be best. He didnt want Morrisob to relive some painful memories just to satisfy his curiosity.
((Nope. No bite yet. ))

Morrison shrugged some,"Just something natural, not girly. You think I should smell girly?"he questioned him curiously as he stared at their hands silently. He licked his lips as his mouth went dry and he replied,"I lost him."his brows knit together tightly and he squeezed his hand, shaking his head after a moment of listening to him babble,"It's okay... I'm over it... I think."he smiled weakly and then kissed his hand,"I'd like to see the kid now."he mentioned.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie squeezed his hand giving him his silent condolences. He then proceeded to get to the scan. "Nope i dont think.you should smell girly. Just should smell ... delucious." He said and had dexided he would experiment with the flavours. Perhaos he wojld make his own favourite. A marshmallow smelling Morrison would be great. And if he could sneak a bit of his own scent into it..... it would make him even more satisfied.

With a weird smile on him, Jamie swiftly located the baby. "Looks like.... you are getting what you wish for." Jamie smiled as he looked. "Oh well I am saying i am 80% sure that's a girl. You see that shadow? It is what left the remaining 20% chance. It wasnt too clear a vision, and honeatly I am not the greatest expert in the field, but looks like we are having a daughter." He said gettinf teary eyed himself, too touched by the image and thrill of impending parenthood.
The man was thankful for an alpha that suited his wants so well, they were like yin and yang, he was almost fully confident that what they had together was something special. This young man may just be his mate. "Don't make me smell too delicious and you may have trouble keeping other alpha's off me."he smiled crookedly, then turned his attention onto the ultrasound screen, his brows furrowed as the other spoke,"No, really?" A look of shock was on his face and though he then slowly looked just a bit worried as he mentioned the other chance,"She could change?"he asked curiously and watched Jamie's face as he teared up and he realized that he was gaining a lump in his throat himself. "Have you always wanted a family?"he asked him after a moment.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I could never keep other alphas off you. You are the one who would be doing a great job fightin off them, I am sure." Jamie smiled, looking at Morriosn with confidence. The captain was too good, too outstanding. A mediocre young alpha like hinself have no chance to win Morrison if challenged by other alphas. All he had was Morrison's own thoughts. If Morrison wanted to stay with him, then waht chance other alphas could have.

"It's less of our girl changing, and more like we are not having the perfect angle. Nwxt time if she's in a better position, then we could eliminate even that 20% of doubt." He quickly rubbed his eyes to force back the tears, looking away slightly embarrassed for getting so emotional. He replied not lifting up his head. "Yea I wanted a family. A big one would be good. I have grown up lonely and I wouldbt want my children to feel so.…how about you? You could just skip this if.you dont want to talk about it." He auickly added recalling Morrison's hidden but sad past.
That made Morrison proud as he pushed himself to sit up, nodding at Jamie when he explained further and held his face to make him look towards him. Despite his teary eyes, he smiled a bit more, he wasn't thinking of the past at the moment,"I thought I did a while back... When presented late, I had to accept the fact that I would be carrying the babies if I ever did want a family... But that didn't change my thoughts... My mate at the time... He helped me through it, every moment and... When he died... I almost lost it again when I realized I was pregnant and he wouldn't be there with me through it all..."he trailed off for a long moment, then wrapped his arms around Jaime,"But yeah, I think I would want a lot of pups."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie tightened his fist feeling for the captain. He swore in his heart he would be there for Morrison, through evrry moment of it. He might not be an agreessuve kind of alpha, but he couldnt help but want to excel. To beat his previous alpha, who had done such a great job in helping Morrison in accepting his status. "Great... then we have a unanimous agreement on family planning." Jamie smiled looking up at Morrison, hugging the omega tight against his bulging belly. "Oh by the way, you have left this here." Jamie tugged into his uniform to scoop up the dogtag around his neck. It was now smelling like both Morrison and Jamie, thanks to how the young man kept it on him 24/7 ever since he found that.
Morrison shrugged,"I suppose we do."He replied and returned the hug, stroking his alpha's hair while he held him by the belly,"You'll need to mark me soon... To make all this official."He mentioned,"You'll have to do it before going to the center, you know how they are." His eyes ran over the others face and rubbed his cheeks gently, then pulling away as he pulled out his dogtags, his brows rose and he grinned. "God, I thought I lost those."He sighed and let him put it over his head, shaking out his hair afterwards, which he had been growing out, though it was still short and rugged. "Thanks."He said gently and then kissed him on his lips just a bit, his eyes closing for a moment,"Why don't you...sleep in my bed tonight?"he offered, then you won't have to sneak in tomorrow morning with the lotion.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamir's face lit up at the offer, then broke into a huge smile as he bobbed his head quickly. "Yes! Yes of course!" His smile was so wide he would be splitting his face into half. He.leapt off of bed and rushed to his own quarters. "Just wait for me a sec. I would quickly grab my stuff..... and, shall we get it done tonight as well?" He asked without turning around to face the captain, his face once again blushing hard. He woukd want to get it done in a more romantic setting, but if Morrisoj preferred a no nonsense, starightforwaard and simple bite, he could understand.
Morrison chuckled at the childish grin that cracked the other's face and watched as he ran off as he pushed himself upright then slipped off the bed onto his feet. He was snapping the buttons of his shirt back closed and rubbing bits of his stomach slowly, looking up when he turned back around. From the blush, he realized he meant the mating mark,"Oh... Uh..."he pressed his lips together, thinking about it now, he seemed a bit more apprehensive, thoughts of being stuck in this relationship grew. Though he new he would regret it if he didn't, and so he nodded,"If you're up for it."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Yes sure. Yea why not." Jamie said not without his hesitation. "It's just... sort of an important thing. Like... it just felt quite sudden." He siad grabbing his messenger bag, putting.it in front of him like a shield. "Yes let's do it. Taking care of the issue once and.for all." He had an expression like he was going on a suicidal mission for his country, determined and solemn. "After you, captain." He said asking Morrison to go first, his eyes glued on the protruding belly.
When he was out of his uniform, his pregnancy was all the more noticeable and he knew it so he was a bit more apprehensive when he was out and about outside of the crews regular hours, he waddled with purpose beside Jamie,"Do you mind if I ask for the mark to be...more concealed?"he asked, glancing up at the other man and rubbing at his lower back that was aching numbly,"Maybe the inside of my thigh?"he offered, even giving him a small smile,"It's concealed and a bit more sexy too... Or I think so at least." Even though they were mostly alone, he kept his voice low while they traveled up a few levels to his quarters.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"You want that... at the inside of your thigh?" Jamie said with his face flushed beetred, it came as nothing.more than a whisper but he, too, was glancing around afraid that anybody could happen to be nearby. He cleared his throat several times befofre he could squeal out a tiny "i'd love it ... sexy as well."

He was just about to rush off being too embarraased but halted himself to a stop as he recalled how Morris9n had been walking with a more pronounced waddle than before. He shifted awkwrdly back to the side of the captain, offering his help. Taking his arm, he hoped the captain could feel his meagre support for him.
The blush that spread across his alpha's face was delicious,"I do."he nodded in reply, he wasn't as shy about things like this, though he didn't scream it out either. The pregnant omega found it fun to tease the corporal,"Great."he replied as he didn't find his pace to be any slower than the others until he was embraced and almost hurried along by the other man. "I have it."he said, though didn't pull his arm away from his grasp,"I'm not helpless, I can walk myself."

They arrived at his room soon though, he pressed his thumb to the keypad and the doors opened,"Welcome back."he said, a small smile crossing his face as he shuffled in and kicked off his shoes. His room was definitely a sign that he would need to nest somewhere permanent soon, his bedsheets were bundled up and his pillows were covered in shirts. He might have been obvious to the fact, since he hadn't cleaned up in a while.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 85,475 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 10,188 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 10,504 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 66,939 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,994 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,967 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,042 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,810 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 10,333 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM
  Closed w/Lovebite Koi 17 2,710 02-18-2018, 03:46 PM