Open The Institute (open to anyone)
Alexis keeps his other hand on Mark's bulging anus. He could feel Mark's entire body tense as each contraction came, and stroked harder. "It's going to take some work to get these children out. Push hard for me."
Mark pushes but not hard "uhgg it's really hurts Alex he stops pushing laying his head on the pillow
Alexis pulls another vial out of his pocket. Bio-identical oxytocin. He gives Mark a large injection. "This will help you push, Mark," Alexis said. Of course, he didn't mention that it would make Mark's contractions extremely painful and much more powerful, but he didn't want to scare the poor man. He kept playing with the man's cock, keeping him at the edge of orgasm, despite the pain. "How does this feel?"
Mark trys holding in his scream as the contractions got even worse he pushes gripping the bed "that's hurts so much i feel burning on my anus
Alexis shuddered as he heard the man's whining held-in scream. There was no better sound.

He examined his patient's anus. The baby was beginning to crown and a thin stream of blood dripped down onto the bed sheets. Alexis fingered the torn flesh, letting the blood run down his hand. "You've torn just slightly, Mark. Just keep pushing as hard as you can."
Mark pushes he screams in pain gripping the bed even harder "my anus burns so much Alex he whines
"It appears you're crowning, Mark," Alexis said, bending down to get a better look. The top of the infant's head formed a white circle in the man's anus. Alexis slipped two fingers inside, gripping the sides of the baby's head. "I can make this feel better for you, of course. I make everything feel better."

He pulled on the baby's head, forcing it out a few extra inches. Mark tore even more, blood splattering on the bed. Then, Alexis shoved the baby back into Mark's anus, making sure to hit Mark's prostate over and over. He kept thrusting like that, fucking Mark with the product of his labor.
Mark screams in pain as Alex pushed the baby back inside him "what the heck are you doing Alex that hurts like hell I wanted out not inside me
Alexis kept thrusting the baby in and out of Mark. His other hand pumped Mark's cock vigorously, watching as Mark's hips shuddered in a mixture of pain and pleasure. "Keep screaming, Mark. I won't let this baby out until you cum for me. It shouldn't be hard, since I'm helping you oh so graciously."
Mark screams in pain louder he cums for Alex "there now let me have these big babies before I passed out from blood loss
As Mark went limp in a puddle of blood and semen, Alexis removed his hand. Thanks to the arousal medication, Mark's cock remained just as hard and throbbing, even after he came. However, there was no reason to pull the child out without the patient awake to enjoy it. Wiping the blood from his hands, he paged another nurse to bring in a few packets of blood. Over the next few minutes, he and the other nurse set up the blood transfusion beside the IV drip, just enough to keep Mark alive. He wanted to see every second of this triplet birth.
Mark pushes screaming in pain gripping the bed "Alex something wrong I think the head won't budge
"Don't worry, Mark," Alexis says. "I'll take care of this for you." He reached for scissors and began to cut up the man's perineum and towards his balls, widening the tear that was already there. Blood spurted down the baby's head. "This should give you enough room."
Mark holds in his scream as Alex cuts his cervix "can I change spots my back starting to hurt
"We'll see how well you walk," Alexis said, unstrapping Mark. He was already imagining how the man might stand, trying to walk in agony as each step made him tear worse and how gravity brought his child hard against his traumatized anus. Maybe he'd even fall and scream in pain. Alexis closed his eyes and sighed, then remembered himself. He held out a hand to help Mark rise. "Remember to keep an eye on your IVs."
Mark shook his head he went on his hands and kness on the bed "I don't want to walk Alex I think I'm too big for walking
"This is fine, as well," Alexis said. He went to the controls on the hospital bed and lowered the mattress so he could more easily reach Mark. As he noticed Mark continued to struggle with each contraction, he thrust forceps into his anus and began to tug on the child. In a spurt of blood, it crowned to its nose.
Mark screams in pain as Alex uses the forceps "stop Alex I can do this without them he trys to move
"You have to trust me," Alexis said. "I know what's best." He stroked Mark's back and continued to tug. Mark's anus tore all the way down to his cock as Alexis pulled out the whole head.
Mark screams in pain louder almost passed out from the blood loss "please no more tugging I want to push

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,810 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,981 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,687 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 35,032 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 10,717 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 16,505 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,725 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,800 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 10,002 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 4,105 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15