A joke gone bad (w/ dots)
(Oh a new profile! cute;))

James' breathing was heavy, he was also having a hard time holding back. His wife had always been so attractive, and now that he had missed him for so many things, it made him feel like a teenage boy all over again - one who could hardly hold his desire and almost wanted to thrust in Horu before he was ready. Of course, James had more self control now that he was an adult. He scissored his fingers, trying to get Horu ready quick, but then when his fingertips pressed on a certain sweetspot within Horu, the pregnant man was so sensitive he orgasmed immeidately.

"Wow.... that's, the fastest ever...." James giggled, and even Horu was startled, but that didn't mean James would be lettign Horu go for this night... this is just the beginning.
(Hehe, glad to love it, I like how they sit together and carrier have a bit smaller build than seeder)

Horu moaned out loud when James pressed on his sweet spot. His cock was jerking so bad before shooting the cum over his lover part. His face was blushing so bad with how sensitive he was. "Ahh, b...because of you, James. I can't wait for you, honey." He whispered softly, pulling is husband even closer. James knew that Hru's hormones worked so well, so if hadn't played with the sweet spot for too much since Horu would be too tired before the real sexy part. Horu moaned softly even when James just moved his fingers around and tried to stretch his hold wider for his thick cock. He had lost control of his breathing somethinges but Jame s had immediately placed his kiss and guided Horu when he noticed it.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Horu was extra sensitive after an orgasm, and James was finding Horu clenching tight on him, his.moans was like urges for him to go ahead. He tried as much as he could to hold on, making sure Horu was prepared. When he noticed Horu's breathing started getting fast again, his gaze dreamy, he knew he had to pr9ceed or his incredibly sensitive wife would be orgasminh again.

He withdrew his fingers, making Horu whine at the sudden lost of sensations. James compensated by positioning his cock in space. "Babe... sorry, this would burn..." horu was so tighr, it took some time for James to get through, and when he did, it was so tight and warm, James saw stars at how wonderful it was.
Horu moaned louder when James thrust into his tight ass. It was hurt at the same time but finally had turned to be the pleasure. "Ahh, J..ames" He moaned softly, punching his fingers down even more on James's back and it could drive his husband crazier. It took more time for James to adjust the right angle and position before he started moving back and forth slowly. Horu was so crazy now, and he couldn't even control himself now. He moved his hips along with his husband, letting his cock go deeper inside his hold. He could feel his ass wrap around James' thick cock tightly. It was warm and wet now. "I...I love you, James" He whimpered. He wrapped his legs around James now since it could kame him go further.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
James loved how responsive Horu was. He felt his legs wrapping around his waist, the fingernails of Horu's digging into his back, and even the tight clench of Horu's canal. Everuthing was so nice, keeping James in going further and further. He was almost forgetting Horu was pregnant now, andhe thrusted so deep into him there were times when he had brushed through his cervix. It felt different, now Horu's cervix was so tightlu closed,so sensitive it made Horu almost feeling pain whenever something nudge on it - likr a natural protective mechanism - and soon James adjusted as well, noticing Horu ddint like that angle. He changed his position and this time, slammed so hard into Horu's prostate he had his wife screaming at thr top of his lungs.
Horu screamed out loud when James pushed hard on his prostate. He couldn't even breathe properly now. "AHhh, J....James" He whimpered, pulling his husband for another kiss. He loved how James hadn't gone further to his cervix anymore, but played with his prostate. He gasped when James hit it for another time although it wasn't hard as the first time. the babies started kicking respond to their parent excite. It wasn't had since Horu was just 5 months but they both could feel it. Horu couldn't help but moan again when James rubbed his belly gently and then moved down to his little cock. He moved his hips as the same rythm with James and with the help from James' another hand supporting on his back, Hoeu could have this wonderful time without any problem.
PM me If you want to RP. 
James smiled whrn Horu sighed dramatically having his hand holdinh his back. It must have been a greta relief, otherwise Horu wouldnt have relaxed so visibly when his supporting hand arrived his back. James now let Horu take more control. His relatively thinner thighs were trembling in their effort to bring Horu up and down on James' cock. James smiled and rubbed Hkru's belly, feeling the babies joining into thw "dance" of their parents and continurd thrusting. Horu was like riding James, his wife pleasurinh him just like James pleaudring his wife. James held Horu closer so they vould kiss as well.
Horu kissed his husband deeply as Jams thrust in and out. James hadn't made it rough or so hard this time but let they both enjoyed this wonderful moment. He had almost lost his breath again when they pulled themselves out from each other. "I love you, James, I love you so much." He whispered, holding his husband tightly. He moaned and panted again when James hit his sweet spot, and he knew that he was close now. His pregnancy hormones worked too well, and it was even stronger than the last time. Maybe because he had taken lots of medicine this time. How they moved their hips together was like a song, sweet and romantic one.
PM me If you want to RP. 
James could feel the tremble of Horu on top of him. His belly was quivering. His wife was riding him with less energy now, his legs going jello with the pleausre overtaking him. He had never felt his wife as wet, between them, his cock was slipping in and out of Horu like swimming in a hot spirng, with the floods of squirt coming on him with how sensitive Horu was. James did what he could, but there was no delaying in Horu's impending orgasm and his wife came so violently on him, his cum shoot up in large loads over his own belly, coating his underbelly with cum.

James groaned as well at how tight Horu had clecnehd down on him. He thrusted a few more times, hitting horu's prostate to lengthen his orgasm, and then shoot his load as well, not wanting to tire his wife out.
(wait, Horu was on top of his husband now? I didn't notice it hehe)

Horu was tired already after his second time shooting the cum all over his belly, and James seemed to notice it when he supported his little wife with his both hands on his waist. Horu tried to move up and down a bit more on James. He was guilty sometimes that his pregnancy made he couldn't take this pleasure for too long, especially with his strong husband who could even do this for full day long. His womb was full of James' cum now and he wasn't surprised why they had twins for second times with that much and strong sperm. "J..James" He whimpered, knowing that he wouldn't be able to hold this for too long now. It might be not enough for James to enjoy this, but Horu had tried his best, especially when he was carrying twins inside his belly which made him slow and clumsy.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Hmm i am thinking they might be facing each other, but Horuw as like, sitting on top of James.)

James could hear the heavy panting of Horu. Even his face was blushed so deep, like his little wife had just been running a marathon. James smiled gently and kissed Horu's cheeks. "It's ok babe... you are doing great, I am good as well, enjoying this very much." James was understanding, he knew the pregnancy did not only make Horu more tired and sensitive than usual, but that it had made him heavy and it was difficult to move around. He admired how his wife had tried, and didn't insist on lengthening this.

Before Horu was pregnant, it was James' habit to just push his wife over the edge again and again, one time he even made Horu cry from too much pleasure, and that time Horu was mad at him for a few hours afterwards for he had almost pass out from the repeated orgasms. Whenever Horu was pregnant though, James was always careful and caring. He thrusted a few times in Horu's tight canal, his wife's legs already like jello, trembling so much he could barely move himself, and ended this earlier than his throbbing cock was happy to.
(Oh, I thought, James was on top since Horu just lay down before James came and joined this moment.)

The sex had ended with another cum from James, and Horu moaned like crazy. He had collapsed on James and instantly, James supported his wife and placed a soft kiss on him. they had changed the position for a bit now, Horu was placed on the bed, and James was covering him with his muscular build. His cock was still there inside Horu's ass, and He moaned something while they were changing the position. It might be hard but Horu needed something to supported his back, especially when his belly was heavy already. They decided to stay like this for more, enjoying the scent of each other. Horu moaned again when James slowly pulled his cock out. He wasn't sure if this was enough for James, and he might need to end it in the bathroom. "Thanks, James, I love you." He whispered when James hugged him tightly, pulling them close to each other. He loved felling the weight of James' body something, but Hor knew that his husband hadn't put all his weight on him.

(Hmm, Its good that you've just mentioned about the endless sex, and I think I've told you that I don't like it, right? I mean not too much, and you're doing it well now. :))
(and anyway, how about your work?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(LOL ya i rmb what you said before, and try to limit the sex within a few posts... just let me imagine they would have that vigorous sex when Horu wasn't pregnant, let my dirty mind get some fulfilment from sex that we are not going to play out? ;))

(AH, my boss is not back yet. Starting tomorrow would be ... less flexible for me again...)

James' cock stirred from being forced to be removed from Horu's warm canal. James' desire was still strong, but he saw how tired Horu was already. His wife had been moaning so much, screaming and trying to ride James, he new he was near his limit already. He half laid himself on top of Horu, enjoying the closeness between them, but was careful his weight wouldn't crush Horu, or put too much pressure on his belly. "Love you too, Horu..... and love you too as well, little ones. THe dance just now is great to you two, isn't it?" James teased kissing Horu's belly. He sneaked his hand behind Horu's back so he could rub it a little. HE sighed and laid his head beside Horu's, sharing a pillow. "i think you are growing a littl efaster than last time, isn't it? Must be Johan and Henry had stretched you open already, so these little ones would have more space to grow." He smiled rubbing his belly.
(Hehe, yeah, I know that dirty mind ;))

James had finally lay on Horu's side and focused on his belly now. Horu smiled as his husband said that., and in fact, his belly grew a bit faster than last time. "Hmm, maybe we'll get stringer babies this time. Who knows, maybe tow little you, James." He teased his husband back. Johan had smaller build than Henry, so if this was bigger, that meant they might have two more energetic babies. Horu couldn't imagine how chaotic would it be when these two had come out, but at least, Johan would have 2 brothers to protect him. Hero turned his body for a bit, so he could rest half of his body, especially his belly on James. "Can you feel that, James? They had joined us until now, hmm, loves, you're so strong as your father." He said, smiling and rubbing his belly gently. It was late already with how James had come back late, bt they could enjoy this moment for a bit more, and maybe they could eat cake tomorrow since Horu couldn't even more now.

(Should we play the scene of tomorrow? Hmm, I'm imagining the weekend without tow children and they just spend time together. Maybe James will cook or go out to get dinner when Horu could barely move and we can play that cute meal scene with Horu sitting on James' laps hehe ;))
(anyway, good luck for you hope your boss isn't too strict )
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Yea let's get to tomorrow, and yep keeping fingers crossed)

"Hmm yea it would be nice to have two strong little ones. Johan is too precious he needs more protection than Henry. And they would all be nice towards their mommy as well, while daddy's not here they can protect mommy for me." James smiled stroking Horu's belly, and soon he was finding himseld sleepy. It's been a long day at work, and he is very exhausted.

James woke up to find it already the next day. His lovely wife was still resting on him, and he was quite guilty for falling asleep so soon last night. They were both still sticky from what thwy did last night. James wanted to wipe themselves clean first, but his phone started buzzing and he quickly left the room to handle some more business. It was still early and James planned to cook breakfast for Horu before his wife wakes up
Horu was a bit surprised when he found out that James had felt asleep before him since his husband usually waited for him and soothed him to sleep, but he could understand that. It was a long day for James, and Horu had felt as well. He had woken up again in the morning. It was a long night for Horu. He usually didn't need an alarm clock to wake up early and cook for his family but today was different. He was laying on the bed, looking around. James was there anymore, although this was the Saturday. Haru looked at the door when someone was opening it, and walking inside. it was his husband with his phone in his hand. "Good morning, James. need to go out?" He asked his husband since sometimes, James needed to work even at the weekend, but this time, his husband would never let his little wife along when he could barely walk.
(I think they sould have breakfast outside, hmm maybe on the couch when Horu could sit on his husband more comfortable hehe)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(LoL ok)

James heard noises and shifts from their bedroom and knew his wife must be awake. The phonecall had lasted an hour already and he had to check on his pregnant wife, so he camr bsck in. Conveniently, the call was almost ending when he got back into the room. He covered the mouth piece and shook his head. "No, I would be done very quickly." He returned and gave instructions to his subordinate, wrapped it up, and went off th3 phone.

James sat down on the ebd and kissed Horu. "Motnig love. Slept well? Ah i was going to surprise you wkth breakfast on bed.... i guess now we should go out together since you are awake." He smiled. James did not realise how sore Horu was, yet. He pulled Horu up and made his wife sat up on the bed.
Horu closed his eyes and enjoyed the scent of his husband when he kissed his forehead. He whimpered in pain as James helped him sit on the bed. He hadn't even expected this such of soreness, but it could happen, especially when they hadn't had sex for months. The pain hadn't lasted that long till James instantly got into the bed and held his wife tightly. His husband was on his back now, holding his body with his both hands. Horu leaned on James' a bit with how his back was also killing him. This might be worse than he thought, but at least James would be here for a day. "Sorry, James. I should be careful" He said, trying to find the right position to sit on the bed but it just ended up getting worse.
PM me If you want to RP. 
James hadnt seen Horu in so much pain for awhile.they had never had such a long break in sex and healmost forgot how it could be burdening for Horu. James' heart pained from seeing his wife unable to find a confortable position. He was also not moving his back, which was why James realised he must be feeling soreness on his back as well. James rubbed Horu's lower belly and whispered. "I am so sorry love, I didnt realise how I have pushed you too far... I am so sorry." James apologized, overwhemed with guilt. He put Horu on his lap instead, lifting his bottom from the bed so he wouldnt feel pain, and maszaged his back.
Horu leaned back on his husband as he got behind him and supported his back instantly. the last month of his previous pregnancy was still the nightmare for his husband and Horu wasn't surprised if James would apologize him this much. "It's fine, James. I just didn't realize my limit as well, but I don't regret what we have done last night." He whispered, closing his eye to enjoy the sensation of his husband. He loved how James knew what he needed to focus, and his both hands were on his back, massaging it from side to side, trying to loosen the muscle. They took almost 20 minutes more on the bed before James had lifted Hru bridal style since he would bring him outside for the breakfast. This moment reminded Horu their first day after the wedding day, and he always loved it.
(you seem a bit busy today hehe ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,509 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 4,177 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 1,039 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 6,285 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 6,503 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,790 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,588 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,704 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 7,046 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Birth (closed with Dots) Garix 2 1,656 01-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Garix