A joke gone bad (w/ dots)
"Curry? you are so addicted to japanese food.... alright. Curry rice for dinner." James smiled. He didbt mind at all, he enjoyrd Japanese himself, it's just funny seeing both Horu and their children loved it so much. Perhaps next time he should buy some rice at home so they could prepare it themsleves

Horu was eating slow, he was soon getting absorbed ib the movie, and only ate occassionally when he remembered he was eating lunch. Seeing this, and since he had finished himself, James took over the box and started feeding Horu. His wife was so concentrated on the movie, he wohkd obediently eat from James, like Johan when he was watchibg his favourite cartoon.
HOru leaned his head to James' shoulders while he was watching the movie. He really loved Wizarding World, and he had planned to read Harry Potter for their children for bedtime story when they grew up enough to enjoy it. He didn't even realize when he was rubbing his belly gently as James fed him, and he got both hands free from doing anything. It took more time and it was almost half of the movie when he had finished his lunch when James got him a glass of milk. His husband was so perfect, and he knew what to do in the right time. Horu was a bit sleepy now, but he knew that he could sleep after the meal since it was so bad, especially during the pregnancy. He held James tightly when the story was tenser although he had watched this for 6 times before. "Hmm, look at that gut, James, he's so cute, but no one can be cuter than my husband." He teased his lover, smiling gently.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"I think i am cuter than most creatures on earth ...." James said confidrntly. "Except for one thing, I always lose to that." He smiled at Horu who hadcurled up his legs to the couch and leaned against him so much he was half sitting on James' lap already. "I always lose to you.... you are the cutest creature.... when you are prrgnant. When you are not prrgnant, I think we are at the same level. A tie." He chuckled at Horu. They always bexone so silly around each other, but he loved these moments. When the kids were here, they couldnt be like this or the babies would ask so much question, but here, in this quiet afternoon, he could love and tease his wife as much as he wanted.
"Hmm, same here, James." He whispered softly. He patted James's belly and teased for a bit more. "Hmm, I always lose to these muscles, you're the best." He teased, smiling widely. He loved James' muscle, but it couldn't compare with his kind heart. No one would be friend with a shy and quiet guy when he was in the high school, but James who was one of the hottest guys, and many people wanted to be on his side. They watched the movie for almost the whole afternoon when James rubbed Horu's belly sometimes till almost the end of the story when one of the characters had lost all his memories about shi friends or even his lover. Horu usually cried at this scene although it wasn't so hard. "Look at him, James. I will never be able to handle that. I want you for the rest of my life, honey." He whispered, spreading all his love to his husband.

(tbh, the movie do have that scene and I cried when I watched it in the theater xD)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Ohh that's sad... not only for himself but also for his lover. Make me rememver the time when Sam.lost his memory about Henry and their kids?)

Even though Horu tried to hide it, James saw his wife's eyes looked so watery, almost teary, and knew his sensitive wife was again feeling bad for the character. He didnt comment on it, but he loved Horu asbsensirive as now, like when they were in high school, Horu has always been the one hidden at the corner, so easily frightened. Some groups has once targeted him to bully, and James had rescued him once - he looked exactly like now, his eyes almost rimmed red, but he tried to stay calm and looked at him with those emotuonal eyes. "I love you too babe, I wnat you for the rest of my life as well. We will be together, always." He said seriously, tilted Horu's face up, and kissed him lovingly.
(Yeah, haha, but as I've seen the trailer for the next one. He seems to remember his lover now, maybe his lover is more powerful than the magic :))

The kiss was sweet and loving, but he hadn't made Horu lost his breath as usual. He smiled when James wiped his tears and placed another soft kiss on his eyes. "You're the best, James, best husband, and best daddy." He said, rubbing his belly gently. The movie had ended at the moment and now they still have more time before the dinner. "Hey, James, why don't we listen to some music? , and we should let out little one listen to it too." He reminded James about the pregnant headphones that they had bought a month ago. Horu could lay on his husband while putting it on his belly. He smiled when James seemed to love it and instantly left to get that from the bedroom.

(idk how to explain this properly, but I think you may have seen the photo of pregnant mother with the headphones on her belly, right? I think it's cute to let Horu lay on James, so he could also rub his belly hehe)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Ya I know about those headphones, i always think you have to have a large enough belly so it can clasp on the it HAHA)

James had been so excited to buy those headphones.they hadnt used it during rhe first pregnancy, so this time whenbhe saw them, he immeidately bought it. It's so lovely to have it fixed on Horu's belly.

Coming back to Horu, he laid down and conneted the headphones with the microphone in the living room, so ir can play the musci at the same time as how their babies would be hearing it. He patted his lap for Hoeu to move onto. They shifted together to find a positon that's most suitable for both od them. "Open your robe Horu, let fhe babies get their first music concert." He smiled, he was quite excited to see Horu's bare belly as well.
They finally found the right position when James leaned against the couch almost laying down and Horu was on top of him, so James could still reach his belly if he wanted. Horu lifted his robe, showing his bare belly as his husband said that. His belly was big and round now with twins inside. He placed the headphones on his belly, moving it to the right position before letting James to control the music by his phone. "Hmm, I think we should start with simple, but good classical music, James. How about canon in d in the piano version? You know I love that, and I think our little ones here will love it too." He said, rubbing his belly softly. The babies seems to wake up already when Horu could feel the soft kicks inside.

(Yeah, I've thought about it, but I found another type which I think it;s better than the headphones when you can stick it on the belly.)
Like this one
[Image: p_101801100.jpg]
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Haha looks cute... that's how I imagine Horu's belly to be like now)

"Yea that's a nice song, and I agree as well." James agreed and played it. The lovely music also started playing. James hummed with the music, his hands returning to Horu's belly while he relaxed.with the lovely tune. "I think they are going to love it when they come out as well..... we started building.up their interesr since such a young age." He smisled imagining a lovely pairof twins sitting in front of a piano trying to play that song with their chubby little fingers.

The song ended, and before asking Horu, James had selected their next song. He played rhe Harry Pottee theme song - a little spooky, and he was quite suee the babies would move quite excitedly when it build up to its climax.
the theme song from the first story had been played and the babies started moving a bit excitedly. "Hmm, you're such a bad daddy, James. We should slowly introduce them to my favorite movie. Don't rush daddy." He teased his husband, smiling softly. Horu leaned a bit more on his husband and closed his eyes to enjoy the scent of his husband. James' hands rubbing his belly felt so nice and warm. The song had ended with quite excited babies inside his belly and James could feel that through his hands. "Hmm, such a good sone and movie. I can't wait to read the first Harry Potter for our little Henry and Johan." Horu could imagine himself reding the book for his little children. It would be a good time for them, and James could join sometimes. "So, how about we calm them down for a bit? How about one of Beethoven songs?"

(Isn't that belly too big for just 5 months? hehe ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Haha yea, just let me indulge in that imagined vision)

"We better start building.their interest in your favourir movie...so they could enjoy it as early as possible. You kniw how that musci could go. If we let them get used to ir now, even when the musci got louder, they wouldnt be scared when they are out. Then we wouldnt be disturbed by their cries when we are in tbe middle of the movie." James explained hjs logic, smiling so proudly at how he had already planned it out. James was very addicred with Horu's belly, his hands never stopped caressing it. It's lovely to feelthe warm globe, even more fun when the babies started moving.following the music.

When the song had ended, James nodded. "Beethoven could be a little exciting, wkth strong tempo. How about some Mozart to calm them dowb?"
(You're so naughty. hehe :))

"Harry Potter isn't that scary, so don't worry, Daddy." He said, smiling softly. The babies were a bit calmed down as James changed the music, but they were still moving follow their daddy's hands. Horu smiled even wider when James placed a soft kiss on his head. He loved to feel the warmth from James' entire body with his position which it was like James was hugging him from the behind. "We should do this more often, James, maybe after Henry and Johan go to bed." He said, closing his eyes. They needed to take care of both Henry and Johan when they came bake but they still could have the private time for this, especially when Horu got bigger and music could also help him when the big babies made him has a hard time getting sleep. Horu let out a soft moan with how good it was. Nothing could be better than James' big and warm hands.
PM me If you want to RP. 
It's nice holding Horu this way. James was enjoying this, maybe even more than Horu if that's possible. He liked the musix, he liked to feel Horu relaxing so completely in his arms, he liked playing with the babies inside of his wife, to conlcude, he jusg enjoyed these little moments with his lover. He pressed a kiss on Horu and agreed. "Yes... i will try to come bacj earlier, so we can have these monents again. Sorry babe... i have been working late so much, we didnt have much chance to do this together." James apologized again. He wouldnt want to kiss any more of thibspregnancy. He promised himseld he couldnt work so late all the time from now on.
Horu smiled at his husband said that. In fact, he could understand James now. "It's fine, James. At east, you come back before Henry and Johan go to bed sometimes, so it's totally fine." He whispered. He did know that James had worked so hard now since he could have more time when he got bigger. Being both good superior and husband could be hard for James as well. Horu moved his body for a bit more, taking a more comfortable position for both of them. He was surprised with how good the music was. "Hmm, you've researched a lot, right? Hmm, babies, your daddy is the best." He teased his lover, rubbing his belly as well. The babies were calmed down by the music now, but they could still feel them dancing inside his belly.

(wow, you're staying so late. Is your work hard now?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Haha it's saturday last night, so could stay up a littl3 later... work's been so busy, I am so sad I couldnr be online more frequent)

"I wanted more than to greet them goodnight... i want to share what's going in with you, how you are taking care od yourself, and have to make sure mt lovely wife isnt doing something that would make him too tired. You know, my wife's always so diligent, he has to make everything perfect for his family." James sighed, complaining to Horu about what a bad habit his wife have. He rubbed the belly when one of the twins again started kciking, but the movement was gentle since they were getttinf calmed by the music just like how James wanted them to be. They should get used to this pattern, so later when they becone bigger, theybwould still have a way to make them go to sleep at night so Horu could rest as well.
Horu smiled when his husband said that, but it was true that he was so busy taking care of their children and sometimes he got so tired. He could remember once he fell asleep on the couch after sending their children to bed and it ended up by James carrying him to the bed. "I will definitely need your help soon, James, and I've already seen your work plan on the table. You have worked so hard for me after this, right?" He reminded James of his plan note that Horu had seen that while he was cleaning. James had planned to get lee work after this, and that was why he needed to work so hard now. "James, I know that you can leave everything if I just ask for help. I know you've planed everything since I told you about my pregnancy. I love you, honey, I love you so much." He whispered softly, trying to not get too emotional, but sometimes he could cry so easily, especially with his husband.

(I understand that. Hope you have more free time later lol ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Hmm my work.plan? OH! Did you, err, did you look at it?" James blushed, keeping his fingers crossed his wife didnt flip.through th3 pages and discovered the trip.he had plannrd - he wanted that to be a surprise. He stroked Horu's belly nerbously, choosing his words carefully so he could test how much Horu had known. "You know... after this big.project I should be able to have more free time... especially around january..." he said slowly, observing Horu, watching for his reaction when he mentioned the time he had marked on the calendwr with a few crosses on the dates he had planned for the trip.
Horu took a bit time thinking about it, but he finally said. "Hmm, I haven't opened your plan, James. As you have the agreement that we will allow each other to have their own private, so I hadn't looked at all of it." Sam smiled as he answered this. He had a lot of respect for his husband, and they would have their own space. That was how the pair could have the whole life together for Horu. "It's good to hear that, James. You know I'll need a lot of your help after this." He said. Horu could do it by himself as he did with the last month of his previous pregnancy but having James around would be a lot helpful. Horu let a soft moan when James started rubbing his belly again. He could feel his muscles were stretched from the soreness. "Hmm, Is it too much if I ask for belly rub again tonight?" He teased his lover, knowing that James would never reject this.

(Hmm, May? I can remember the sex scene just last night and James said that his birthday was November. Hmm maybe they could travel through the time hehe)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Oops I have mixed up the time... let me change that just a bit. In January?)

James let out his breath in great relief. He would hate it if his surprise was ruined, and he believed his wife had been telling the truth. They had agreed they would have their privacy, not 5hat they intended to keep secrets from each other, but personal space was important to both of them as well, and James respected his wife as well for that. James chickled and nodded. "You know.I.wouldnt reject that.... I am so.in love wirh belly rubs. To tell you the truth , when we had quarrelled just before Henry snd Johan's birth, i think the one thing that I was missing the most was belly rubs." He smiled recalling memory fron that period. He had sometimes looked into the room late at night, when he was sure Horu was asleep, jsut to look at him and making sure he was fine - and then become so annoyed with himself for.wanting to rub his belly, becauae at the time he was very convinced rhe babies were not his.
(Opp, I've missed it too. It was the November in our rp now, so maybe the trip in December? We could go to some places with the beach hehe, but also have the Chrismas theme)

"Hmm, so I'll let you do it a lot this time. Don't regret saying that, James." He teased his lover, smiling softly. They had continued listening to the music for almost an hour, and Horu just felt so sleepy again. "Hmm, Your little ones takes more energy than their older siblings this time. Let me just rest for a bit." He said and James seemed to agree with that when he had changed to the softer and more soothing music. "Thanks, James, you're the best" He added when James hugged him even tighter, giving Horu a warm and protective hug. "You can wake me up anytime when you feel tired, James. I know you want me to rest as much as I can but you're also important for me too" He whispered as Horu knew that James' body could be tired carrying his pregnant wife for hours although it was in the laying position.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,522 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 4,225 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 1,051 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 6,339 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 6,537 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,798 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,599 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,735 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 7,069 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Birth (closed with Dots) Garix 2 1,657 01-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Garix