A joke gone bad (w/ dots)
(Haha wouldnt it make you burp?)

James was in a hurry. Horu looked so seductive on the couch, rubbing his bare belly. It's lovely to see his tummy, like always. James remmebered during Horu's last pregnancy, the robe seemed to have fit him for longer - it's at least 7 months that the robe had become tight, but maybe it was just because Horu had eaten much this dinner to make his.belly look so big.

James waved his hand. "I am good, not going to spill anything... your husband is very efficient in this. I have some practice in clearing up delivery...." he said, because he had been very good and mostly relied on delivery during the time when he refused to eat whay Horu cooked, so he had become a bit.sad thinking.that period of time, bit.once he saw Horu's belly, he forgot about that and smiled, xoming to pull Horu up from the.couch. "so, are.you ready, babe?"
(a lot lol)

Horu didn't even notice when James rushed beside him and lifted him up bridal style. "Hmm, your wife can't say no to his lovely husband." He said, smiling softly before closing his eyes as James placed a soft kiss on his again. Horu could feel how fast James had walked to the bedroom. His husband couldn't wait for longer time, and it was cute. "Thanks, honey" He whispered as James placed him on the bed gently. "So, how can we do it this time?" He asked. He had done both when Horu leaned against the headboard or sat on James's laps, and Horu loved ti both. "and, could you please light the candle there? It's a lot better" He pointed at the aroma candles at the corner of the room. Horu loved it a lot and it was also helpful to soothe the babies to sleep.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(I am already imagining Horu would burp in public - they say pregnant people have a lot of gas right? …Horu would be so embarrassed even though its so cute ;))

James loved cardying Horu in bridal style, even though sometimes Horu protested on it. Especially in front ofbtbe children, his wife preferred not to appear so clingy and "weak", and James respected that - despite it being his preferred way of moving his wife.

James glanced at the candles and smiled. They had been low on stock, and maybe James should bring back some more aftee work. He got.it.lit and dimmed the light. "Hmm this smells good.. it's jasmine. you like this smell? Or is it brcause you didnt like this so you hadnt used it yet?" He asked confirming the scent that he would bring back.

James washed his hands, rubbed them so they would be warm, and took the.lotion, very ready to start. "How about you sit against the headboard... i want to look at your belly properly this time." He smiled and decided.
(We have played with the candle that could melt to become a lotion itself right? I have added that into Henry and Sam's rubs, did i?)
(Hehe, you're so naughty.)

Horu smiled widely as James always noticed everything. "You're so sweet, James, and that's right. Jasmine isn't my kind, you better bring lavender or the fruity smell next time, hmm I love citrus and grape." He said and already imagined it. Horu nodded as James told him. He still needed some help from James to move, so he could lean against the headboard and got the most comfortable position. Horu slowly lifted his robe again, showing his round and perfect belly. He couldn't hold his laugh with how James had a heavy breathing again. "Come, James. give your wife some soothing and give your babies some warmth." He whispered softly, looking at his husband. Horu just let James do everything, and his husband did it so well when he started at his lower belly where the muscle was the tensest.

(Yeah, we did it already, glad you remember it. Again, I make Horu just like me. Jasmine scent is too sweet for me.I kinda love fruit or refreshing floral scent.)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Ok then flora or citrus. And yep i like that idea but I also remember i have used it before about that candle lotion)

James should be embarrassed at how easy he was to be seduced by Horu'a bwlly. Before, he never knew he had such a big interest in big bellies, but ever since Horu got pregnant last time, he was finding it very attractive, and he would find a pregnnat Horu even more irressitable than his wife normally. He tried to calm himseld, and focus on the belly rub. It's nice to feel Horu's belly. Large, firm, and it's still smooth and perfect. He rubbed and caressed rhe babies, the scent and also the rub making the twins calm down so much, there were hardly any movement felt by James.

James went up Horu's body. He came to the top of his belly, and tjen went further up to rub Horu's chest as well. It was what's reconmneded by the doctor in promoting lactation for 2 babies, and James appeared to be very peofessional, focusing on what he was doing like it was some medical procedure, and nothing else.
It felt so good when James moved his hands to Horu's chest. Horu had let a soft moan but his husband knew how to do it. Horu couldn't definitely handle more seduction this time, and James didn't do it. He lowered his head, placing it on James's shoulders and let his husband rubbed his belly for more. He could feel how James loved it. "Hmm, I'm wondered if you'll still love me this much after these little ones are born." He teased his lover, closing his eyes, and enjoyed the scent of both candle and his husband. Horu smiled when James moved closer, so he could reach his sore back for times to time. He just loved how James didn't focus on his belly, but also his back where it was the real problem for his wife. He wrapped his arms around his husband and hugged im gently, but still gave James a space to move his hands.

(haha, yeah, we should do something new. You can tell me if you have any idea ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Of course I would love you less." James said very seriously while he rubbee Horu's back. "I am now loving you for 3 shares: you and the twins. Later when they are born, I would have to divide the love to them, so definitely I am going to love you leszz." He giggled and bureid his face into Horu's neck as well,tangling them together. What he said was not true, but.indeed he felt a little stronger for his wife whenever he was pregnant - maybe because he always felt more protective over Horu when he was carrying, and James always found him a little more vulnerable with the big belly.

(Hmm let's see if I can come up with any good ideas.)
Horu pouted as James said that, and pretended to be so said. "Hmm, babies, look at your daddy. He won't love mommy anymore." He said a bit seriously. It felt a bit strange sometimes for Horu, but he could understand that. "You'll love me less when I can't even stop loving you, hmm it's so sad." He said again. "I'll love you no matter what you are or what you have been, James. that's what I said on our wedding day." He whispered, closing his eyes again. They had passed many things together, and sometimes, Horu didn't want James to focus only his pregnancy.

(Hmm, idk if this sounds strange but I don't like when seeder say and acts like he loves his carrier because of his pregnancy or babies lol. I mean more than 95% is mpreg rp, but I just like when their feeling will never change even on the part that we hadn't played, but sometimes mentioned about it.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
James at first was still carefree, he thought Horu would understand he was just joking, but he had underestimated how sensitive his wife was under the hormones. He saw he was still ok at first, but when he continued, he knew his wife's sadness wasn't just rpetend, but also true. James had to compensate and he knew he had to explain more clearly. He hugged Horu gently, pressing close between his legs so now Horu was facing him directly on his lap, his belly almost pressing against james' abdoemn. "Hey babe! stop... Of course I love you just as much as I always do, no matter you are pregnant ornot.. babe I was just joking! I am so sorry.. i shouldn't have said that.... I swear." he puleld over Horu's hand and pressed it against his own heart. "feel this? this is all for you.... i love you so much, if i have to choose, I would rather you are never pregnant and always my wife... compared with the kids, you are always the most important thing in my life." he said, very seriously this time.

(LOL sorry if i didn't make it clearly it is just a joke. Of course James loved Horu, no matter he was pregnant or not.)
Sam finally cried out, but not from his sadness. His husband was always so sweet, and he knew how to treat his lover so well. Horu slowly bent forward and snuggled his face into James' chest. "I know, I know, you were only one talking with me when I was young. You were only one taking care of me when others tried to bully me. You were only one aking me if I want some help with anything. You chose the spend your time with me although you could find someone better with that handsome face. You're my first and only love, James." he whispered. he hugged his husband tightly as he always did since they were young. Horu smiled when James tilted his face and placed a deep kiss on him. James was the only person Horu had kissed with and he wanted no more. "Don't say that in front of our kids if you don't wanna see all of them cry out loud." He joked, looking up at his husband. "They're such the precious gifts, James although I will also love you the most."
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Don't say that..." James pressed a finger on Horu's lips when he said something like James could find someone better. "you are already teh best for me... I am nothing better than you. Maybe i have a couple more friends back in school, but all I want was you. Maybe you are being bullied by others, but I wanted to save no one else other than you... I have fallen in love with you ever since I saw you at the back of teh classroom, alone and trying not to cry when your schoolbag got ripped apart by those nasty people. You have captured my heart from the very start, so don't be sad... you are my only choice as well horu. Without you, i am nothing." he said kissing his wife so passionately. " When I am with you, everyday feels like the sweetest dream ever." he declared. "though... yea, I guess the kids woudln't want to know their daddy loved their mommy so much more than them." he smiled imagingin the crying face of Johan and the sad face of Henry if they ever heard him saying that.
Horu smiled as he head that. He just looked like a child smiling while he was crying. "We better keep this as the secret, James." He said, smiling and pressed his face back against James's shoulders. "I'm the luckiest person that I can own the heart of the most handsome man." He teased his husband, letting Sam out his hands back and rubbed his belly. "I can remember some of them told that we would never be able to have the long relationship, but now we already have two children, and will become 4 in upcoming months. It's unbelievable, but it's true" He whispered softly. Horu's voice a bit lower now when he got a it sleepy with lots of food inside his belly, and how comfortable the belly rub was. "Hmm, I know, I can't sleep now." He said when James placed a kiss on his forehead, trying to wake him up. It wasn't good, especially during the pregnancy to sleep after meals.
PM me If you want to RP. 
James wasnt too surpriswd to see Horu sleepy already. His wife had always been easily tired snd sleep a lot during both of his pregnancies, but he also remmebered the doctor telling them that's nto good. He smiled at Horu who nodded to let his husband know he remembered that as well, however, his wife was clearly still very sleepy. His eyes squinted close tgether, Horu was trying so hard to keep his eyes opened.

James put his hands on Horu's belly and kissed Horu - this time a little morr passionately, the kind of kiss that would take Horu's breath away. He tangled their tongue together, like he was dancing with his wife, which successfully pulled Horu out from his drowziness while the two lost themselves in the kiss.
The kiss was long and really deep. Heru couldn't catch his breath when James had pulled his mouth off. "Hmm, you're such a naughty man, James." He teased, smiling softly. "I'm worried sometimes that I'll fall asleep before our children, so I'll need your help soon, honey," he said, thinking back when sometimes he just got so sleepy when both Henry and Johan still wanted to play. Their children might be able to play by themselves, but having their parents there would be better. Horu just loved how James had already arranged his schedule after this. He would definitely need him more often in the evening, both to wake him up and take care of their children. Horu was a bit surprised when he could feel a small kick in his belly. One of the babies might be able to feel their parents. "Hmm, I think one of them wakes up already. you need to soothe him back again, James."
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Of course it's my pleadure to play with the kids." James said. He lovrd children in general so it's a bonus for him that they had rhe most adorable kids in the world. "You know... sometimes when I brought them to thr park, I see jealous looks from other parents. I think they must be jealous of how cute our kids are..." he smiled recalling the times when they all headed to the park. He knew some of the gazes were also because theyw ere jealous of how loving he nad Horu was, but for the most part he was even more proud for his children to impress strangers.

James didnt feel the kick but he nodded. "Alright... I guess the babys feeling like he was ignored. Ok,buddy, daddy's still here to lure you back to sleep... come on, it's time for bed..." he said to the bell. Starting the rubbing again, thid time James used a bit.more.lotion, holding his palm across Horu's big, tight belly.
Horu pated James as he said that "Hmm, don't judge other people, daddy. our children are cute, but you shouldn't say that, explicitly in front of our little one" He said, as Horu didn't want to teach their children to judge other people. Horu had faced many people judging him since he was young and James was only one protecting him. it took just a bit more time till Horu couldn't feel the kick anymore. The baby seemed to fall back to sleep again. He was wondered sometimes with how good James was with this belly rub. "Hmm, I think the baby is good now. Why don't you say goodnight to them?" He said, smiling as both of them knew that Horu asked James to do. Horu couldn't hide his smile when James slowly placed his soft kiss on his belly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Yea you are right... and Idont want our kids to kniw what they coulddo with their looks alone. Have to make them realise everybody's equal, and not just know someone fron face valur." James said thoughtfully, taking into consideration what Horu had said.

His rubs were as effective as always. James smiled when the little flutters finally died down. The babies had fallen asleep. He kissed Horu's belly and muttered a goodnight. He came up to Horu, this time holding his stomach. "So... you think nmommy's also time to sleep yet? Or do you wsnt to walk around tor a bit more time brfore headiny todleep?"
Horu smiled as his husband said that. "Hmm, my husband knows me too well. Yeah, we should walk for a bit now as the doctor said. It can help with my labor." He said, smiling. Sometimes, James had spoiled Horu too much and didn't even let him walk, and the doctor had warned him. Horu let the lotion dry for a bit then he asked James to pull his robe down and got out of the bed. It was a bit hard for Horu to keep his balance at the first moment, luckily, James had held him tight. "So, how can we do it now? How about you hold him and then let me walk?" He asked. Horu wouldn't be able to walk alone now after last night, and Kames would definitely enjoy helping him to walk. A pregnant mommy let his husband hole his gently frm the behind before they started walking around. They could stop at the window and watch the start if James wanted it.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"It's stilltoo early to prepare for labor.. i would rather you stay sitting." With the experience from last time, James was too careful. He preferred Horu to sit and rest as much as possible, which might be a reason why Horu's belly had gotten big fastee than last time. Nevertheless, James nodded and helped Horu up, always holding his wife when he seemed to have lost his balance.

James held Horu mainly through his belly. This position made them very near each other, his face just on top of Horu's head. He pressed his face against Horu, and started their journey through the house. "What about we go outside a little... to the roof? We could look at the stars . " james had a similar thinking as Horu, but he was more ambitious.
Horu smuled wdely as his head sband siad that. “Hmm, I tknow this is too early to think about the labor, but don’t you want me to keep on shape like you, James?” He teased, smiling gently as they started walking. Horu knew that James loved him to be big and a bit chubby during the pregnancy. They had walked through the way to the roof. It wasn’t far from the bedroom and Horu coudl easily walk with all support on his back by James. Horu nodded when James needed to leave him to open the door. He couldn’t hide his smile when James acted like a guard iviting his prince ro pricess to go outside. A big and firm body had got to his back and hugged him tight again when they had got to the root, it was’t big but enough for both of them to enjoy the stars. He might need bigget balcony at the new house but this was enough for now. “Look at that” Horu pointed as the shinest star.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,509 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 4,174 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 1,039 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 6,277 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 6,501 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,790 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,587 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,702 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 7,045 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Birth (closed with Dots) Garix 2 1,655 01-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Garix