A joke gone bad (w/ dots)
James wasnt too surprised to find girls waiting for him when he was done and grabbing the surfboard to walk back up shore. The first reaction of him was to look at his wife - maybe he wanted to see him jealousy, but seeing Horu not moving made him happy in another way. He was so glad Horu had enough confidence in his husband to be so calm.
The girls screamed and looked at him with admiration. He smiled, of course he felt good when so many people were praising him, and that also reassured he was still attractive, even as a father of 4. "Thanks everyone, i gotta join my wife though. There he is." He pointed at Horu, showing thr wedding ring he had, and that smile when Horu waved at him was so bright, everyone could see how this couple was deeply in love with each other.
James came back running to Horu. He was dripping, and his hair all pressed down on his head, and all he had in his eyes was his wife. "Hey... did you see me just now?" He smiled taking over the towel from Horu.
Horu smiled as his husband said that. He got another small towel and started drying his hair when James was drying his body. "Hmm, I can see someone trying to impress me, but he has caught the attention of lots of people." He teased, smiling softly as he could still see some girls were looking at them. "Hey!" He shouted as James instantly wrapped his arms around him and held him tight. his husband might also notice the girls, and wanted to show them how loving they were. "You just act like Henry when he wanna to show ownership of his toy. Hmmm like father like son." He teased, smiling as James place another kiss on his cheek, showing other people for a moment before covering both of them with his wet towel. "You should dry yourself first, James, hmm. You're so naughty" He whispered as they were still in the towel. "But, I love it, honey. I love how we can impress each other even now after all these more than ten years." He whispered, luckily enough,, they had towel covered their head when James placed another deep kiss on Horu's lips. This was overwhelming for a little pregnant mommy, and he could he happier than this.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"you are my toy... and yes I own you. Perhaps i hsould show them a little more how i own you, just like you owned me." James smiled at his sweet wife and kissed him. It's always fun to show their love in public, especially on girls who were quite annoying in not getting away even after he expaliend he was married and his pregnant wife had been waiting for him.

While they kiss, James' mind slowly drifted away from the giggling girls just now, and focus on how tasty his wife was. His wife' sso lovely, he deserves all his attention. The kiss continues to deepen until Horu moan from the intenisty, and finally they breaks away from each other. Horu's face was beautifully flushed, his breath quickened, and James can see his nipples standing up from the stimulation, against his shirt. James chuckled and released Horu. He didn't nwat his wife embarrassed, and continued to wrap the towel tight around them. "it's not my fault to be attracting all the unwanted attention... your husband's just too attractive." he said with confidence.
Horu smiled widely as his husband said that. He knew that James just wanted to tease him. "Hmm, hold on, daddy. You're too confident sometimes." He teased, smiling softly although it was true that James was too attractive sometimes. He patted his husband when James just hugged him again when Horu didn't have much reaction to that words. His wife was too calm, and sometimes James just wanted him to be jealous of him. Horu just grabbed another towel and started drying James' hair again. Thi time he moved his hands even slower, trying to enjoy this moment as much as he could when James moved his face closer, resting his chin on Horu's shoulders while looked his husband was trying to show how much he loved his pregnant wife in front of other people there. Horu hummed James' favorite song and let him close his eyes, so his husband could relax for a bit more. He knew that James worked really hard for this trip, and this was the only thing he could do for him now. Horu wasn't surprised when James moved his hands down to his belly. Daddy just wanted to feel his babies now and hoped they would be strong like him
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
James sometimes did want Horu to show a little more jealousy, but as it was now, he was still fine because his pregnant wife was sweet and taking care of him. That was signal enough for everyone that they were deeply in love with each other. He rested his face on Horu's shoulder, and let him dry his hair and body. The suns' nice and after the exercise just now, he was finding it perfect condition for a little nap.

He closed his eyes and let his mind wader, holding Horu's belly while he enjoyed his wife's service of hair drying. "you know... i think you looks eqaully gorgeous. I better plant some hickies on you so everyone would notice how you are well loved." he smiled and started nibbling on Horu's neck, making kiss marks when Horu was busy with other things. James' hand slippe ddown to the lowerside of Horu's belly, caressing it where it could not be covered by his shirt.
Horu let out a soft moan as James started playing with his neck. He was so sensitive during his pregnancy, and luckily, James didn't go too far, but just left a kiss mark on him. "Hmm, Should I do that same thing?" He teased, smiling softly. "You know me too well, James." He whispered as James moved one of his hand to Horu's back and started massaging his tense muscle while another hand was still playing with his belly. It was a very nice day, but all these activities could directly affect Horu's back and his muscle started getting tenser now
Horu also smiled at a couple old men who smiled at him while they were walking to the beach. He hoped he could have James till the very old age like that. Their life would be a lot busier after these twins were born, but at least, James was there on his side. He smiled at his husband when James pulled his head back, watching at him since Horu just kept quiet for a very long time. "I can't have enough of you, James." He whispered, smiling at his husband.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Same for me babe. I love you so much." James pressed a light kiss on Horu. He could spend all day with Horu, just doing nothing, and still woudln't be bored. James sat slightly behind Horu so his wife could use him as a cushion behind his back, and took the time to admire the sunshine. It wasn't long though, James could feel Horu shifting, trying to find a comfortable position but obviously he wasn't finding it. It had been some time for his wife to be sitting on the ground, and it didn't work his back too well, so James decided they could call it a day. "ready to leave now babe? i thought we could get a quick shower at the hotel room. Just rest for awhile, and then we could go to the restaurant for dinner." It was past 5 now, and they could have some leisure time getting ready. "I have made a reservation today... so we might need to dress a little bit more formal." he said sheepishly. Of course James had booked an expesnive hotel, but Horu wouldn't need to know that yet.
Horu nodded as his husband said that. He smiled when James just asked him to do nothing while he was keeping everything back to the basket. His husband was always nice and caring which Horu loved it a lot. He grabbed a new dry shirt from another basket for James then let he do everything before they walked back to the car. They walked a bit slower this time since Horu was tired already, and James didn't even let he hold any basket.
They took a bit long time walking back to the car then James helped Horu got inside before putting everything in the back of the car. Horu smiled when James also got inside the car. He knew that his husband was tired al well, but he just did everything for him. "Thanks, James" He whispered before James had responded with another soft kiss. They couldn't have enough of each other now although they had kissed more than 10 times a day.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"you are welcome babe. And you don't have to say thank you all the time... it's my obligation to do it, since you are doing another type of hardwork carrying our babies." he smiled at Horu, stroking his belly. "and babies, be good to momma. He's so nice and so sweet to daddy, you two should treat him well. Start by stop kicking him so hard, especially at night ok?" he kissed Horu's belly, which looked a little bigger because Horu was arching his back forward with his fatigue.

James always drove slow when Horu was pregnant, and in this case, he had no choice as they were tarpped in traffic. James had underestimated the power of being on Christmas Eve, and the street seemed so packed with cars they could barely move an inch. "i am sosorry Horu... i, you must be so uncomfortable." James siad anxiously, looking at his wife.
Horu smiled as his hsusband siad that. The car was’t comfortable but it wasn’t that bad. He still could change the angel of this sear and leaned back for a bit more. He just didn’t realize hiw he rubbed his belly all the way to the hotel which was soc ute when Jaesm glanced at him fro time to time.
The hotel wasn’t farm from the beach but they took almost an hour to get there and Horu already needed help from James just een getting out of the car. He smiled as James almost carried him to the room when he saw how tired his wife was. “Hnn we don’t have much time to rest now” He teased,smiling. He still had some time before the dinner but it was’t so long as James had expected
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I am so sorry baby." James apologized again, scratching his head putting Horu down on the chair. He had planned it all out, they would have sufficirnt time to bath and rest, maybe even have a quick nap before they went out for dinner, but it's alnmost 7 now and the table was booked at 8. They would have little time left since the restaurant was a nice one 20 minutes drive away, and they would not keep the table for them if they were late. James bit his lips for messing this all up, and shook his head. "I am so sorry ..." he lowered his head and lifted Horu up again to bring him to the toilet. He had the bathing salt prwpared, but now they had only time for a shower.

James would not look at Horu, still guilty, as he opened the shoeerhead and aimed it at Horu's lower back, using the warm water to rub where it was the most sore.
"It's fine, James, don't worry about that. We can use this after the dinner. Nothing can be better than enjoying the bath together, right?" Sam didn't mind taking the bath again since James had prepared everything for him now, and they even could take bath after the reward that he would give to James tonight. Horu had cleaned his belly and the lower body while James was helping him on his back now. They took just short taking the shower before drying themselves.
He could still see the guilt from James even after taking a shower. Horu just tilted James's head how he was sitting in front of him, drying his legs "Hey, James, you did the best already. Don't worry, honey. let's enjoy our wonderful dinner."He whispered softly, pushing his hand against the bed, so James could dry his belly easily. They both were naked now, but they didn''t even have the time to admire the body fo each other.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Horu's words reminded James of what they were here for. He took a deep breath and released it, wiping all the guilt away from him. "you are right... we should enjoy this. I shouldn't have let guilt consume me and destroy our good mood." he kissed Horu's belly that was conveniently just in front of him, and smiled at Horu. "you always know how to make my mood get a million times better." James was grateful he had such an understanding wife.

Watching teh clock, James knew he had to work fast. he dried Horu efficiently, being especially gentle when he came to his belly. "i think this time your belly's rounder than before. So cute." he commented, looking at the shape of the belly. Perhaps it was because this time, both babies were of similar size, it appeared more balanced and filled up compared with last time when Johan was a smaller.

James chose the outfit for Horu, getting him a loose pair of stretchy pants with a comfortable shirt. The pants was tugged in under his belly, outlining the shape of it underneath. "you look gorgeous." James parised and got ready himself to head to their dinner place.
"You look really handsome too, James." He said, smiling at his husband. Horu could still see James perfect build and his muscle even under the loose shirt. He had never told James before, but Hotu just loved when James wore the white shirt or t-shirt when he could show his build, and it also looked really good on him.

The traffic was a long better in the evening. Although it was the Christmas, they took 20 minutes to get to the restaurant as they expected. Horu smiled at his husband when James helped him out of the car before walking inside. The restaurant looked so cute, and Horu could notice how this could be expensive, but he wouldn't ask anything.

He smiled at the waiter when he led them to the table that had been booked by James. this would be a very sweet night for both of them. He was glad that he chose to reward James this night after the dinner. Heru couldn't handle too many sexes now with his huge belly, but at least, he could do it for James.
PM me If you want to RP. 
James held Horu's waist like he always did when they followed the waiter to their table. He helped Horu down, and saw him smiling. "what are you smiling at? and why are you smiling so sweetly?" James couldn't help with the smile appearing on his face as well. His wife looked wonderful, especially under the slightly dim light in the restaurant, where the chandelier's shine reflected in Horu"s eyes, making them sparkle.

James placed the orders like he always do. He liked ordering for his wife, and he was sure his wife should enjoy the steak and pasta he chose. "Please have a well done steak... my wife's with child so it's better to play safe." he instructed the waiter, who smiled at Horu noting his belly. James was always careful on this, he didn't want his wife to have too raw meat, as it might be risky for him.

Turning back to his wife when the waiter had gone, he asked again. "So? what's that smile about?" he reached over to grab Horu's hand, holding it gently.
"Nothing, I smile almost all day, you know that, James." He teased. Horu didn't love to ell and ask to have sex, but he just really loved to let it be with their mood, and tonight was a good one. He wouldn't tell James, in fact, he might just give him a signal and let his husband do everything. He smiled when James seems to be really wondered. "Hmm, maybe I just love how you're always caring and nice, please follow your daddy, loves," he said, rubbing his big belly. Horu couldn't sit so close to the table since his belly was in the middle, but, luckily, he can still eat his food.

The food had been served not too long after that, and Horu couldn't hide his excitement with the steak. He was always a meat lover, but he needed to eat it less during his pregnancy. "Hey, James, thanks again, honey. You have brought me and out babies to this wonderful trip." He nkew that James didn't need this thank, but he just loved to say that.
PM me If you want to RP. 
James put some of his pasta on Horu's plate so his pregnant iwfe could also taste his dish. "It's nothing.... i think we should enjoy this lovely holiday before the twins came and overturn our life, adding complete chaos into it." He chuckled. Horu's belly was big enough, even over hte table, James was able to see the top of it.

It was a lovely setting, not too crowded and noisy, they were able to chat nicely in the restaurant. Horu was always a meat lover, it always impressed James how his wife amanged to follow a much more balanced diet with lots of vegetable when he was pregnant. It showed how much love his wife had for their babies, and it made James admire Hrou even more.

The watiers cleared their dishes. James had ordered their most famous souffle as dessert. He hoped Horu would like it. He could already see the waiters coming from the back carrying a lovely chocolate souffle on his hands, ready to give Horu a surprise.
The chocolate souffle was served with an ice cream, and Horu couldn't hide his smile as he saw that. "Hmm, James, you know me too well," He said, smiling softly. Normally, Huro hadn't eaten many desserts more than ice cream, but this time was different. The bitterness of the chocolate would be really good with an ice cream, and he couldn't wait to try it.

Horu was like a little child getting his sweet which was so cute for James to just admire his wife. "Hmm, this is really good. It's the best dessert so far." He said after he took the first bite. Horu really loved hos James always knew how to treat him, and he hoped his husband would be happy with tonight. He had finsihed his plate quickly and his belly was full now which Horu couldn't resist to rub it gently.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Horu's looking so cute rubbing hsi belly.James notied his wife was leaning back so his big belly can have space. James didn't have a separate dessert for himself, but he just stole some bites from Horu.

"Full?Satisfied? ready to go?" he smiled at his wife, checking the bill from teh water. "it's nice out there we can have alittle walk around first before we head back. Agree?" he suggested, he wanted his wife to have a little time to digest their lovely dinner before going back for somethign hoepfully more intimate. He owuld not push his wife into anything, but he cannot deny he was lookig forward to it as well.
Horu nodded as his husband said that. It wasn't too late yet, and the Chrismas theme would be nice for walking around for a bit. "Yeah, we should walk for a bit, hmmm, I kinda like that Santa theme out there." He said, smiling. Horu still needed some help from his husband, so he could get the balance from his full belly. they walked a bit slower to outside while Horu could show his bid and beautiful belly to other people there.

The weather was a bit cold and Horu wasn't surprised when James instantly wrapped his arms around him, protecting his wife from the cold wind. They were some people and couples on the street, and Horu really loved the scent of the Chrismas here. The road was decorated with the lights and statues, and some people ever wore the Christmas theme clothes. "Hmm, I can wear the Santa suit without needing any fake belly." He joked with hos his belly was big and round already. He was just 6 months now, and still have 3 more months to go.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,509 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 4,178 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 1,040 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 6,288 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 6,504 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,791 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,588 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,705 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 7,046 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Birth (closed with Dots) Garix 2 1,656 01-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Garix