C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2]

Gio shrugged and looked down at his lap again "I ah... I don't normally measure myself..." Gio said quietly, biting at his lip slowly "I think the last time I measured myself - at eighteen - I was about seven... maybe eight inches?" Gio said questioningly, looking up at Sirius.

"Is it too much?"

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

"I guess we'll find out," Sirius said with a wink. "And me? Do you think I will be too much?"

Gio smirked and shook his head "No. I think I'll be able to handle it... Maybe not all of it at once, but I'm sure it'll happen eventually. Do you have the patience to work on it?"

"Oh definitely," Sirius purred, his voice low. "I love to work on sex with a fun partner. Nothing like it. Learning what the other person likes, finding their limits, seeing if you can push past those limits - within reason. Some limits don't budge and that needs to be respected for both of us."

Gio nodded as he slowly, subtly started scooting closer to Sirius. He also started flicking his tongue ring back and forth again "Mhmm. What are your limits, Sirius? What do you like doing in the bedroom? And not like?" Gio asked quietly, his voice getting a bit deeper and huskier. Gio lifted a hand and started trailing it slowly up Sirius' arm, tracing the bands of the older man's tattoo sleeve.

"I won't inflict pain and I don't like being in pain," Sirius said, curling his hand around Gio's shoulder. "But I do enjoy control, both having it and on occasion, giving it up. I like," his eyes flicked down to Gio's mouth. "Sucking cock. One of my favorite things to do. I like using my hands. And I like it when I don't have to do a thing as well. Not always but sometimes it is fun to just lie back and take it."

Gio bit back a groan at how open and honest Sirius was being. He'd be lying if he said his cock wasn't hard right now, because it was... and leaking copiously into his - Sirius' - shorts "Damn... I love sucking cock... It's..." Gio couldn't suppress the moan that time and he just... He had to do something to relieve either himself, or maybe even Sirius.

In a split second decision, Gio grasped onto the waistband of Sirius' linen-styled pants and tugged them down to reveal the older man's cock - it wasn't *fully* erect yet, but that didn't deter Gio from lowering his head into Sirius' lap and licking at the soft and spongy head, letting the cool metal of his tongue ring flick out and lightly play across Sirius' slit before wrapping his lips around the head and sucking gently, tongue ring still at work as he twisted and turned his tongue around the thick mushroom head.

"Fuck," Sirius swore as Gio took him out and began to suck him. He wasn't expecting that but he wasn't going to stop him. He dropped a hand to Gio's neck, not pushing, just resting there, his other hand going to the base of his cock to hold it for him. The tongue ring felt great, a nice contrast to Gio's soft mouth. "Yeah, that's good. Go on and take it."

Gio knew he would never be able to take the entire length of Sirius' cock in his mouth, especially now that it was growing to full strength in his mouth as he continued sucking and teasing the head in his mouth.

Gio tilted his head slightly so he could look up at Sirius, smirking just a little as he rolled his tongue ring underneath the sensitive head of Sirius' cock. Teasing and tasting the small bursts of precum that Sirius was emitting from the slit.

Gio loved the taste that was exploding on his tongue, he hummed softly and started slowly pushing his mouth down over the thick girth of Sirius' cock, his lips stretching and jaw aching slightly as he took more and more of the large organ into his mouth. With one hand, Gio slipped it into Sirius' pants and took hold of the older man's balls, delicately rolling the man's family jewels around with his fingers.

Sirius was impressed. Gio was taking him with relative ease, sucking and bobbing his head. He was leaking steadily, something he always did once he got fully hard and Gio was humming around him, licking at the fluid.

Sirius tossed his head back, groaning low when Gio started to play with his balls, a shiver of pleasure going up his spine. He spread his legs a little more, trying to work his pants down a bit to give Gio more room to work. He prided himself on his control during sex and now was no exception; he could hold on for quite some time if he wanted to.

Gio pulled off slowly, using his own spit to stroke up and down the length of Sirius' cock as he scooted up and over the older man's body. He leaned his head down and gently kissed and sucked at Sirius' neck until he was at the man's ear "I want you, so badly, Sirius..." Gio whispered as he nipped at the man's ear lightly "I want to ride you... Scream my head off as I try and fit this fat cock inside of me."

Gio continued stroking at Sirius' cock, spitting into his hand in order to get more natural lubricant working alongside of Sirius' copious precum that was leaking out of him.

Sirius slid a hand into Gio's shorts and pulled out his cock, stroking it from root to tip as he captured Gio's mouth in a kiss. So much for not having sex on the first date. He was not going to say no to and offer like that. He pulled back from the kiss, his lips just barely against Gio's.

"You want me to give it to you? Shove my cock in your ass and fuck you until you scream?" He kept moving his hand over Gio's cock. "I was going to be good and not have sex with you on the first date. Now look at us." He kissed him again.

Gio groaned into Sirius' mouth, stroking him a little faster - he wanted Sirius to enjoy himself, but he didn't want to get the man off too quickly, or himself for that matter. He was so turned on right now though, that it seemed relatively impossible. He was already squirming as Sirius started stroking him, and soft moans kept escaping him.

"Yes... Yes..." he panted against Sirius' lips when he pulled away "I want you to fuck me, Sirius... I don't care if its just our first date... I want you inside me, daddy. I wanna feel this thick cock splitting me open for days to come." Gio's voice was just on the edge of hysterical begging as he thrust his hips up and into Sirius' strong grip, precum leaking from the head of his cock in slow but copious waves and coating Sirius' hand each time the man's palm ran over the head of it.

Sirius gripped the back of Gio's neck and pulled his head back to look him in the eye when he called him daddy. He licked his lips, staring at him for a long moment before he pressed a kiss to the corner of his mouth. He could work with that.

"Okay, baby boy. Wait here for me. Daddy needs to get something from the bedroom." He carefully deposited Gio on the couch, already looking debauched, and hurried into the bedroom, stripping off his clothes as he went. He came back out with a bottle of lube and a condom. "Take those off for me. Let me see all of you."

Gio stood up and bit his lip.  He hooked his thumbs into the waistband of the shorts he was wearing and slowly shimmied out of them, presenting himself completely to Sirius.

The stark white of the bandage across his ass stood out greatly, but it did not at all distract from the tanned Greek-god vision before Sirius.  Gio was almost *all* leg, they were toned and strong but still on the skinny side, much like Gio's entire frame.  His cock jutted out from a small patch of black hair, and it wasn't a small cock either like one would imagine on the body of a "twink" as Gio was so often called when going to clubs.

Gio didn't show any signs of nervousness or anxiousness as he stood in front of Sirius, proud of his muscular but skinny body.  He walked up to Sirius, standing nearly a foot shorter than him and it didn't intimidate him at all.  Neither did the hard twelve inch cock that was now pressing against his stomach.  "I hope you approve, Sirius... It's all I've got to offer." Gio whispered as he reached up, linking his fingers behind Sirius neck.

Because of the older man's muscular and tall body, Gio was easily able to pull himself up.  He wrapped his legs around Sirius' waist and pushed against the hard cock that was fitted against his own, practically grinding their bodies together - Gio was like a little monkey in comparison to the mountain of a man he was clinging too; and the way he was able to move his body so fluidly, it was a telltale sign that he had a lot of flexibility in his bones "I can't wait to feel this inside of me, stretching me open further than I've ever been stretched before..." Gio moaned softly as he continued rocking against Sirius, planting his lips against the other man's as he kissed him deeply and hungrily.

Sirius supported Gio with one arm under his legs, the other holding the lube and condom. He walked them back to the couch, kissing him and trying to roll his hips at the same time. Sirius managed to sit down, Gio still in his lap and their cocks pressed together.

"Keep doing that, baby," Sirius said against his lips, getting the lube open and his fingers coated. "Work your cock."

Sirius grabbed one of Gio's cheeks with his hand, spreading him open so he could brush his fingers against his hole. Gio bucked against him, groaning loudly. Sirius took that as a sign to continue and pushed a finger inside, Gio opening around him so easily.

Gio moaned out a little louder when Sirius' thick finger entered him, he pushed back against it and then moved forward again, rubbing their pre-slicked cocks together with ease. "Your finger is so thick, Sirius..." Gio said on a moan as he continued pushing back and forth - onto the finger and against Sirius stomach to stimulate both of their cocks that were trapped there.

"More... please... please... I can take it..." Gio moaned quietly into Sirius' ear, he wanted this to go slow, but at the same time - he really just wanted to feel Sirius inside of him; he wanted to skip all the prep work, but he knew that Sirius wouldn't let that happen... There was just somethings you had to avoid in these instances, and that was one of them. Gio reached down between them, wrapping his fingers around both of their cocks - he could barely connect on the other side with how thick the both of them were, but he managed enough to start jerking them off slowly.

Sirius rested his forehead against Gio's, watching him jerk them both off. Gio's cock.was on top of his, not as long but no where near as small as another guy's cock usually looked when he did this with someone. It was a nice change and he groaned deeply at the sight.

He added more lube and slid a second finger in Gio's tight ass, scissoring them and twisting them as he tried to find his prostate. Gio had slid back to Greek, seeming to forget English completely and there was something so familiar about hearing his native language during sex that made Sirius so happy. He didn't have to worry about trying to translate anything himself. No matter how fluent he was in English, it was always hard to remember it during sex. This time he didn't even have to try. He and Gio understood each other perfectly.

Gio clung to Sirius with one arm around the older man's neck, moaning and spouting off random words of Greek, a few English words mixed in as well as he continued rocking and grinding against the fingers in his ass. "Oh god... God... you feel so good." Gio murmured and keened as he dropped all the way down on those two thick fingers - already stretching him more than he ever had been before; it was a definite burn, but it felt so wonderful, he never wanted it to stop. He wanted more, too.

"Sirius... Sirius please..." Gio panted, trying to maintain the steady stroking of their cocks together while riding on those two fingers "I can't wait any longer... please... please... Just fuck me already, Daddy... Please!" he babbled almost incoherently against sirius' neck, mouthing at the warm flesh and practically sobbing with need and arousal.

Sirius added another finger, knowing that two fingers just wasn't enough to get Gio ready. He pressed kisses against Gio's jaw as kept opening him up.

"Can't have my baby boy hurting," Sirius murmured against Gio's skin. He crooked his fingers and this time he knew he found Gio's prostate from the way he reacted, keening and writhing against Sirius's hand. "Is that the spot, baby? Right there?"

He kept hitting his fingers there as he stretched him, murmuring filth to Gio in their native language, telling him all the ways he was going to fuck him, how Gio was going to take him so deep he would taste him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post by CeruleanSnowFlake
10-06-2019, 01:05 AM