C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2]

Gio nodded and shrugged his shoulders "I feel fine..." Gio said and bit his lip slightly "Silas told me that all of the kids got over the stomach bug about two days after it hit them - You're going on a full week, Sirius..." A worried expression crossed Gio's face and he looked down at his hands "Maybe you should see a doctor? This could be more than just the flu..."

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Sirius made a face. "What else could it be? I was around kids with the stomach flu. I haven't gotten my flu shot yet and I haven't been sick in like a year so I guess my body is going all out." He moved to sit up, settling Misha on his thigh. "If it was food poisoning you would have it too."

Gio rubbed the top of his head slowly and looked at Sirius with a rather serious facial expression "It could be something *more*" Gio said and ran his hand down his face slowly, sighing in exasperation - both the Flint brothers, they were stubborn to a fault "Vomiting isn't just a sign of food poisoning or the stomach flu... There could be something *actually* wrong with you, Sirius."

Sirius sighed heavily. "Would it make you feel better if I went to the doctor? Because I will if it would make you feel better. I think it's going to eventually pass on it's own. It's not like I'm going to be sick forever. Hell, the last time I even threw up like this was when I was pregnant and that's just not possible."

Gio felt like punching Sirius in the face - if it wouldn't hurt him more than it would hurt Sirius "Yes! I want you to go to a doctor... Find out why you've been sick for a week; five days longer than everyone else who had this bug." Gio said in frustration, his eyebrows furrowing together.

"And why is being pregnant not possible?" Gio asked, slightly confused; he wasn't very knowledgeable in pregnancy himself, but things happened and he didn't know if it were possible or not "We've stopped using condoms... Isn't there always a slight chance of pregnancy?"

Sirius looked at him oddly. "For one, you've been pulling out. So you know, not coming in me kind of makes it harder to get me pregnant. And I have been pregnant before. I do know the symptoms of it. The last time I had a really sore back, I was tired, throwing up, and had a really strong aversion to a lot of smells. And like no sex drive which was crazy since I was 18. Other then being tired and throwing up, which is also part of having the flu, the symptoms don't match up."

Sirius reached over to squeeze Gio's hand. "I'll go to the doctor tomorrow. I promise."

Gio nodded slowly "Okay. Thank you." Gio said softly, squeezing Sirius' hand and leaning forward to kiss him lightly.

"Do you want to try and eat some chicken noodle soup and crackers? I think there is still soup left over and I brought home a bag of Pita Chips from the restaurant - we had a lot of left-overs from dinner tonight..." Gio asked as he reached up and started running his fingers over Sirius' head.

Sirius nodded and pushed himself to his feet. He stretched his arms over his head, his t-shirt riding up to expose his stomach since his pajama bottoms were riding low on his hips. "I'll come into the kitchen. I'm just going to go to the bathroom."

Sirius looked down at Gio who was staring at his stomach. He dropped his arms. "What?"

Gio shook his head and stood up as well "Nothing. Nothing. I'll be in the kitchen, heating up the soup..." Gio said quickly, moving away from the coffee table and smiling reassuringly in Sirius' direction "Go ahead and go use the bathroom."

Gio walked into the kitchen after a few seconds, glancing back at Sirius - mainly his stomach. The otherwise normally flat stomach of his boyfriend was starting to lose its shape - it was either that Sirius had been eating much too healthily as of late, or there was something *else* going on, and Gio wasn't sure which was a better idea, at least right now.

Sirius headed into the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. When he was finished he lifted his shirt, curious at what made Gio look so surprised. He couldn't tell from the mirror and looking down, his abs looked slightly less defined but he hadn't worked out in a week. That was probably it. Gio had never seen him when he'd slacked off in the gym before.

He used the toilet and washed his hands before heading back into the kitchen, yawning. He was already ready to go back to sleep. He would try to eat and then he could go to the bedroom to sleep. The bed was more comfortable then the couch. That had made his back ache.

Gio smiled when Sirius came in; he had two bowls of soup prepared and waiting on a tray, as well as a bowl of the pita chips that had been made at the restaurant "I figured we could eat in the living room, unless you don't want too? That couch has probably made you stiff enough, given that you barely fit on it..." Gio said as he hefted the tray up easily and spun it so it was resting half on his shoulder, and mostly on his palm.

"Couch is fine," Sirius said, rubbing his back. "Yeah, sleeping on it really made me sore. It's a comfortable couch, but not for sleeping all day on it."

He followed Gio out to the living room, enjoying the swing of Gio's hips as he walked. He enjoyed Gio's everything really. Being sick was really putting a crimp on their sex life. Going to the doctor would at least help that out. If he found out why he was sick, maybe they could get back to that.

Sirius grabbed a pita chip, crunching on it. "Did you make these or Silas?"

"Made them together... We were expecting a large dinner rush, because of some social media event in the area... It didn't happen - the event, I mean... It was postponed because it started raining." Gio said as he munched on a few of the pita chips "This was just was left over from dinner - everyone got a bag to go at the end of service tonight... Silas said Sidney will be very happy; they are his favorite."

He settled back in the couch with his own bowl of soup, crunching the chips up into his bowl and stirring them around slowly "It might be a little too hot, so be careful... I probably should have just microwaved it, but I prefer off-the-stove food more." Gio said with a shrug as he brought his spoon up to his mouth, blowing away the steam carefully; his pink lips puckered up just perfectly.

Sirius stirred his chicken soup as well, sipping at it. It didn't seem like it was bothering him so he began to eat it a little quicker. He finally felt hungry again and he was thrilled about it, crunching on chips as he ate the soup. Before he knew it, the bowl was empty. He took a few more chips, crunching on them as Gio ate.

"That was really good. It felt good to eat something."

Gio nodded "There's more in the kitchen if you're still hungry. Or I can make you something a little more filling if you prefer?" Gio asked and tilted his head to the side. He crunched more chips into his bowl - it was more mushy soup now than chicken noodle, with all the soggy pita chips floating in the bowl.

Sirius thought about it for a moment. "More soup would probably be a good idea. Let's stick with what's working. I can get it though. Do you want anything?" He grabbed his bowl and got to his feet, feeling a bit of a head rush when he did that. He shook his head, trying to clear it.

Gio shook his head and kept mouthing at the soup mush he made "I'm good, thank you. I'm already feeling a bit full." Which wasn't uncommon for Gio, he definitely could not eat as much as Sirius could, given they had about a fifty to sixty pound weight difference and definitely almost a foot in height difference.

Sirius headed into the kitchen with his bowl. He turned the burner on again to heat the soup up a little more. He stirred it up, feeling tired. He was definitely still hungry but he also wanted to go to sleep. He scooped it into his bowl and went back into the living room, yawning.

"I'm so tired. I definitely am going back to bed after this."

The next morning, Gio sighed and stood in the doorway of what he now considered his and Sirius' bedroom, even if most of the stuff in there was all Sirius'... They had to leave in an hour, and he knew that Sirius was a terrible guy if he didn't get enough time to be awake and get functional. The traffic would no doubt be horrendous at this hour, and he wished that Sirius was more functional in the mornings.

Walking over to the bed, Gio leaned down and captured Sirius' earlobe in his teeth, nibbling and sucking on his boyfriend's very sensitive lobe "Siriusss, it's time to wake up, darling." Gio cooed softly into Sirius' ear, running his hand down the man's muscular body and grasping his morning wood in a firm hold through the silk sheets.

Sirius grimaced, trying to pull away from Gio. He felt his stomach turn and he pushed Gio off of him and he stumbled out of bed and towards the bathroom, just barely making it to the toilet before throwing up. He emptied his stomach of everything he had eaten last night that was left in his stomach until he was just dry heaving, his body trying to get rid of his stomach it felt like.

He hiccuped, resting his head on the toilet seat as he reached for some toilet paper to wipe his mouth. "Ugh. I hate that so much. Sorry I pushed you."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post by CeruleanSnowFlake
10-06-2019, 01:05 AM