C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2]

Gio sighed and waddled over to the closet, flipping through the small amount of clothes he could still fit into - Sirius had no troubles at all finding clothes, considering he could just go to the Big & Tall stores and buy things, but shirts from there looked like dresses on Gio, and the pants just fell off. He was a very awkward stomach size, not exactly an extra-large as it was too small, and a two-x didn't fit either, being too big.

Gio hated it but he settled on one of Sirius' button up shirts and a pair of slacks that he wore at work, having to use a nylon belt to keep them from falling off since they had to go a size up in order to fit "I swear if I get anymore awkward sizes ... I'm just going to stay home for the rest of my pregnancy and stay naked." It was bad enough that Silas had him sitting down all day at the maître'd desk directing people to their seats - he did minimal walking all day long at work.

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

"I'm not going to say no to that," Sirius replied from the bathroom. Since he worked from home he pretty much spent most of his days in underwear and a t-shirt so he understood the appeal. "I'm a fan of seeing you without clothes."

He finished washing his hands and came back out, rubbing the small of his back. "So do we bring Misha like we would if we were really watching the kids or do we leave her home?"

"She's part of this. We're definitely bringing her - you know she doesn't have a problem with a lot of people. Plus I need someone to hold onto who isn't you." Gio said with a smile as he tucked Sirius' overly large t-shirt into the waistband of his pants, looking down at the grey button-up on his body "I feel like a whale in this..." Gio started rolling the sleeves up -- there was *soooo* much sleeve!!!

"Why are you wearing this?" asked Sirius honestly. "Wear one of your cute t-shirts and don't try to look like someone else. And put in the rest of your piercings. Don't think I didn't notice that you took some out. Baby, I want you to be comfortable. There's no one you need to impress."

Sirius began to unbutton the shirt, looking at him with such love and affection. "Dress like you. Please?"

Gio sniffled and shook his head "I don't know... I... I guess I'm just trying to fit in with *your* friends, even though I know my friends are going to be there as well." Gio said quietly as he helped Sirius get him out of his shirt and pants again, he was wearing a pair of black lace panties underneath the slacks he had on.

He waddled over to the closet once again, very robust bottom perfectly encased in black lace as he started thumbing through the more 'cute' paternity clothes he had. He pulled out a T-shirt that had a two skull babies in the fetal position and pulled it down over his stomach, the skull babies sitting perfectly over his rounded abdomen; next came a pair of paternity jeans that were black with silver studs down the seams.

Once he was dressed again, he turned back to Sirius and spread his arms wide "How about this? Is this more me?" Gio asked as he waddled over to the dresser and started slowly putting in all of his piercings - Eyebrow, snake-bites, nose, tongue, and the five black piercings that lined his left ear, and the two that were on his right ear. Now it was his turn to doubt himself, looking at himself in the mirror over the dresser - he had no idea how Sirius loved a guy with so many holes in his head.

"Perfect," Sirius wrapped his arms around him from behind, looking at the two of them in the mirror. "There's the gorgeous guy I'm in love with. I like seeing you when you're wearing stuff you like." He reached up to gently press his thumb against one of Gio's snakebites. "And I love seeing you with all your piercings in."

He reached down to lightly pat Gio's ass. "Don't think I didn't notice the panties either. After this party, I'm taking them off you with my teeth."

With that, he let go of Gio and headed to the living room. "C'mon, babe. We better get over there before they send a search party!"

"We still haven't given your brother a key! We could easily just stay home and lock up all the doors!" Gio called after him, slowly waddling out behind him and picking up his black messenger bag so they could shove all of their belongings into it - it was much easier then trying to shove their stuff into pockets that hardly stretched.

Gio slid his hand into Sirius' hand after collecting all electronic devices; he whistled for Misha and the pup came trotting up, barking happily as she danced between her owner's feets "As for peeling my panties off, I was hoping you'd do that... didn't think it would be with your teeth, but I am totally up for anything." Gio beamed a bright smile up at Sirius and squeezed his hand lightly.

The trio - dog included in that - started out of the house, locking up behind them and then towards the lower set SUV since it was much easier to get in and out of, especially this late into their pregnancies "There better be good food there, or I'm going to have a hissy fit though. I'm starving after that nap..."

"It's Silas and Sidney. There is definitely going to be good food. Who knows where it will be from, but it will be good. Silas would be mortified if mediocre food was served at a party held at his house," Sirius said as he drove towards his brother's place. It was only five minutes away by car so it didn't take that long.

Sirius rolled his eyes at the suspicious lack of cars out in front of his brother's but the bunch of cars on the block before it including Marc and Kris's minivan and his friends' Caroline and Tina's Mercedes. "They really didn't hide this well." He pointed at a blue Jeep. "Isn't that Carlo's?"

Gio nodded his head and sighed loudly "You think they would have not hidden the cars on the one block we *had* to drive down to get to their house from ours. Kind of pointless to have a surprise party, especially because this neighborhood doesn't usually get jam-packed with cars." Gio said and rolled his head from side to side, a small headache already starting to form at the base of his neck.

Once they were in the driveway, Gio set his hand into Sirius' and gave it a light squeeze "Just remember to breathe. This is our party, technically, and if at any point *we* feel uncomfortable - we are absolutely leaving, no questions asked."

Sirius nodded and squeezed Gio's hand in return. Misha licked their fingers, wagging her little tail and smiling up at them. "Thanks, Princess. You always make us feel better."

He saw the curtain twitch by the front door. "We're being watched. Are you ready?"

Gio snorted out a laugh and shook his head "No, but yeah..." He said and smiled up at Sirius. He lifted up a little and pressed a kiss to Sirius' lips "We may as well get this over with... Hopefully this will be an absolutely terrible party and we can leave early."

They got out of the car, slow and easy because they were both too big to be getting out as fast as they used too. Misha jumped out when Gio's door opened up and she happily ran up to the front door of Silas' house, barking excitedly so she could be let in - she knew her uncle's house just as good as her own house.

The front door opened and Silas stood at the doorway, an uncomfortable look on his face - he was holding Calla close against his thigh, her cheeks were red; likely from having been crying over all of the overwhelming activity going on around her "We have to leave..." Silas said as he walked out, then hoisted Calla up into his arms, rubbing his daughter's back lightly while pulling the door shut "Unfortunately the party is too much for her, so we're going to go to the park and walk around. But, I'm hoping you two enjoy yourselves."

Sirius nodded understandingly. He reached out to rest a hand on Calla's back gently. "May I give you a kiss on the cheek before you go?"

Calla sniffled and turned her head to look at Sirius before nodding. He leaned in and quickly pecked her cheek, not wanting to drag it out and make her more uncomfortable when she was already having sensory overload. Sirius patted his brother's shoulder, knowing that Silas was probably grateful for the excuse to leave as well.

"We'lll see you both later," Sirius said, taking Gio's hand. He took a deep breath. "Let's go." He pushed open the front door and stepped inside, Misha darting in first to look for the other dogs.

As soon as Gio and Sirius were inside and the door was shut, all of the lights came on at once in the living room and everyone who had been invited jumped up and shouted 'Surprise!'. Gio's eyes were wide, and he looked around at all of the people that had come to celebrate his and Sirius' baby-making skills. But soon enough his eyes settled on one woman in the room - standing near Sidney.

His mother, Julia, a greying older woman, short as Gio and with tattoo's from what looked to be her shoulders and downward smiled as she stood there, tears glistening in her eyes and a hand over her heart. She did not look an ounce of Greek, but she definitely had a Mediterranean tan on her once pale skin.

"Momma!" Gio cried, releasing Sirius immediately and waddling as fast as he could to wrap his mother up in his arms, tears streaking down his face "Oh my god! What are you doing here? How did you get here? Why are you here?" Gio asked rapidly, his words interchanging between Greek and English quickly from his excitement of seeing his mother for the first time in five years.

"My baby is having babies," Julia said, hugging him tightly. She pulled back to look at him, crying as well. She put her hands on his belly. "Look at you. I can't believe how big you are. And you're getting married!" She hugged him again. "Introduce me to this boy."

Sirius watched as Gio led the small woman who was clearly his mother over to him. She eyed him up and Sirius felt tiny, wanting nothing more than to please her. "Hello Mrs. Aetós. It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Sirius Flint." He spoke in Greek, not wanting everyone to listen in on their conversation. "I'm your son's fiance."

Julia kept looking at him, her eyes drifting down to his belly as well, causing Sirius to put a hand there self-consciously. "You look exactly like your brother. You will call me Julia. I am not Mrs. Aetós to my family."

Gio giggled at his fiancé's formalness. It was funny, seeing Sirius being so formal to a woman who looked like he could be Gio's big sister rather than his mother - she was wearing all black, just like Gio was; and the tattoo's were everywhere on the woman's body; covering her arms, chest, and likely all the way down.

Gio stood beside Sirius and smiled as he wrapped an arm around his fiancé's waist "Momma, we've uh... We're um... both expecting, obviously. He's about a month due before me, but because of my small size, we'll probably end up going together or just a few days apart from each other... You're going to have four grandbabies... All boys."

Julia's eyes widened. "Four? You never do things the easy way my darling boy." She cupped Gio's face in her hands and kissed him on the lips lightly. "Your papa is going to be so excited. He will close the restaurant for this. I guarantee it. Now come, you have a lot of people here to celebrate you and all of your babies."

Sirius followed his fiance and his future mother-in-law into the living room where everyone else was waiting for them. Sidney gave him a big hug. "Did you enjoy the real surprise?"

""Probably better that I met her unprepared. No time to be nervous," Sirius admitted as Sidney led him to one of two comfortable chairs in the middle of the room. "You made Gio very happy. He's been missing her a lot."

Gio could hardly contain his excitement, him and his mother kept hugging and chattering in a mixture of Greek and English; tears were non-stop on their cheeks. Misha barked her way through the living room and jumped right up onto Gio's lap as he sat down "Oh, momma! This is also our daughter... I pretty much adopted her when Sirius and I moved in together, and probably before that." Gio said happily, grinning at his mother "Misha, meet your grandma, Julia. Momma, meet your daughter, Misha!"

Misha barked happily and jumped from Gio's lap and right into Julia's, lifting up on her front paws to place them on Julia's chest, licking happily at her new grandmother's face.

Titan and Theo came running into the living room with the other dogs at their heels "Dadddd, is it time for the cake yet?!" the twins squeaked, begging eyes staring at Sidney - they had been trying to eat the cake ever since it was delivered yesterday evening.

"Not yet," Sidney laughed, grabbing Theo around the waist and hugging him. "The two of you ate like a half hour ago. If you're hungry, go eat some of the food we have set of for the baby shower. But don't touch the cake!"

Sirius laughed as Titan ducked out of his father's grasp. People came up and chatted and he found a plate of food in his hands after a bit and no one seemed to demand much of anything from him or Gio, who was busy introducing his mother to his friends. The food was wonderful and it actually was a lot like Silas's baby shower had been, except Sidney clearly intended to have them open at least some of the huge pile of gifts.

Gio was just beaming with a bright smile on his face as he spoke to all of his friends, introduced his mother and talked about the new house that he and Sirius had moved into - not many of their friends had seen it yet, and Gio was already making promises to let everyone see it after the babies were born and they got everything settled down. He really did miss seeing his friends; some of them were from work, while others he had met when he went clubbing. Day's long gone now, much rather preferring to spend his time curled up with Sirius and Misha on the couch; especially while pregnant.

Silas came back to the house, they had only been gone for about an hour, and Calla was in his arms, fast asleep and with noise-canceling headphones over her ears "I'm going to go lay her down and then I will be back!" he called over the noise. He was gone less than five minutes before he came back and sat next to his twin brother, smiling as he set his hand on Sirius' stomach and started tapping around to wake the twins up and get them moving lightly "I don't know what it is, but I swear I have the magic touch with unborn babies... They always start dancing for me."

Gio grimaced as he watched Sirius stomach heave in circles as the twins moved around inside of his fiancé's body "Careful there, Silas... He may throw up on you if you make the twins move too much... He's still pretty sensitive."

"I'll aim for you if I have to," Sirius promised Silas, elbowing his brother. "Where did you get the food from? Too good to be yours."

Sidney rolled his eyes as he smacked Sirius upside his head. "Gio's mother and Silas made everything."

"That explains why it's good. Yiu had help," Sirius teased as he rubbed his belly, trying to calm the babies back down to no avail. He pushed himself up, scowling at Silas. "I blame you for all of this. No one better be in the bathroom." He shoved his plate in Silas's hands and made his way to the hall bathroom which was thankfully empty. The babies decided dancing on his bladder was the way to go.

"Okay you two. You can calm down anytime now," Sirius murmured to his belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post by CeruleanSnowFlake
10-06-2019, 01:05 AM