C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2]

Julia, Silas, and Gio all chorused 'Yes' to the worry-wart father that Sirius was. "Honey... Carlo promised he would come and pick her up once we texted him and he got off of work. Silas has already made arrangements for Carlo to have someone cover him at a moment's notice... Stop worrying so much!" Gio said, reaching back when they were all standing outside of the SUV, he gently cupped Sirius cheek and brought him closer to place a kiss on his lips.

Julia rubbed Sirius' back and sighed softly "Let's get you in the car... We'll let Silas worry about getting Gio in the car." Julia said as she guided Sirius to the other side of the SUV and opened up the back door for him to get into.

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Sirius shuffled his way into the car, scooting back in the seat. It felt weird sitting in the backseat. He was sitting behind Julia so he had room for his legs. Silas was going to drive and Gio's legs were short enough that he could sir behind him. He struggled with the seatbelt but managed to get it over his belly.

Silas got Gio in and Sirius reached over to get his seatbelt buckled then took his hand. "Did someone call Marc?"

Silas nodded as he climbed into the driver's seat "I called him while I was driving over. He's already on his way to the hospital. Sidney and Kris are getting all the kids together at their house, and then they will be at the hospital later." Silas said as he cranked the engine and started pulling out of the driveway slowly.

Gio whimpered loudly, twisting and turning - panting every so often as the contraction pain, as well as the hip pain, really started bothering him "This is going to be terrible... What if Marc can't stabilize my hip, Si?" Gio whispered, scooting over just enough to lay his head on Sirius' shoulder, eyes closed as tears leaked from the corners of his eyes.

"Then you have a c-section and that is okay," Sirius said, stroking Gio's hair. He squeezed his hand firmly. "What matters is your pain levels and health."

Sirius shifted a little as the ache in his back spiked from the position he was in and he moved so he was turned a little towards Gio. That eased it slightly but his back was still tight. He was ready to not be pregnant as well. It really was a race to see who was going to go first but he wasn't surprised that it was Gio.

Julia turned in the passenger seat to look at them. "You have these babies whatever way is safest. C-section might be it. Don't argue with the doctor if he tells you that."

Gio whined and pouted his bottom lip out. He knew that he would likely be sent up for a C-Section, but he really did want to have these babies naturally; it was an out-of-bounds question though. Marc had already been making noise that a C-Section might be the only way to go considering how big Baby C & D really were.

"I'll do it... but I sure as hell am not going to like it." Gio said and pressed his face against Sirius' shoulder as more contractions rippled through his body, his belly visibly tightening underneath the thin material of his pajama top "These were my favorite pajamas too..." They were actually Sirius' pajamas from pre-pregnancy weight, and they fit Gio almost perfectly, even a little baggy in some areas.

Silas pulled into the hospital parking lot, relieved to see that Marc was already there and waiting with two wheelchairs and four orderlies "Look at this guys, curbside service!" Silas exclaimed, hoping to lighten the tense atmosphere in the SUV.

"I can walk," Sirius pouted but knew he would sit in the wheelchair or else Julia would grab him by the ear. He could get himself out of the car though. He turned on the seat and put his feet on the ground, standing up while holding onto the door. His back protested and he grimaced, rubbing at the spot.

Silas had Gio in his arms and put him in the wheelchair. He turned and glared at Sirius who rolled his eyes. "I'm not going to walk even though I can. I'm going to use the wheelchair."

Marc shook his head "A Flint Family Affair. At least the kids aren't here... That would just make my day even more splendid." He was actually kind of upset looking, having been interrupted in the middle of extracurricular activities with his own husband; it was rare to have middle-of-the-day sex and they were taking advantage of it before the call came in "Well, off we go then... We're not even stopping at a labor and delivery room because I know that we'll just be headed straight to a surgical room anyway."

Marc started walking and the orderlies started pushing Gio and Sirius down the hall together. Gio immediately grasped onto Sirius' hand, squeezing the limb tightly "I still am not ready to have a C-section, Si..." Gio whispered, trying his hardest to get closer to Sirius while at the same time trying to adjust himself off of his bad hip. Silas and Julia were walking behind the orderlies, having their own conversation in Greek.

Sirius kissed Gio's knuckles. "Let Marc examine you. We'll push for natural if possible. I promise." He shifted as well, another spike of pain traveling up his spine. "Marc, you are going to let him try for a natural birth, right?"

Marc looked at the two of them and sighed. "I'm reluctant to because of your hip, Gio. But yes. I'm not just going to do a C-section against your wishes. Now tell me what's been going on so far. How far apart are your contractions? Has your water broke? Silas didn't know details."

Gio gasped and groaned, pressing his forehead against him and Sirius' joined hands "Water broke about twenty minutes ago - about the time that Silas got our phone call. Contractions were only fifteen minutes apart at that point, maybe twenty..." Gio took several breaths and groaned a little louder, teeth gritting tightly "Now they're about five... maybe six... strong and hard... You can feel the skin tightening they're so bad!"

Julia stepped up and set her hands on Gio's shoulders now that they had all stopped, standing in the center of the L&D delivery and surgical wards "Sweetheart, I really think you should reconsider the option of having a natural birth... I'm not trying to push you one direction or another, but look at you..." Julia said quietly, wiping the sweat off of Gio's forehead with a handkerchief "You're already in so much pain.. Why put yourself through more?"

Gio whined and shook his head "I... I have to try, momma... I know, logically, that it probably won't work out... but I have to try! Sidney did it, Silas' and Sirius' mother did it - they were small, and I know I'm smaller than them both, but I have to try... for them! The twins, and Calla."

"Sidney had an epidural with Titan and Theo," Marc said to him calmly. "Will you at least agree to that? I think you might have more success if you're not fighting through contractions. And if your hip dislocates while pushing, you won't feel it."

"It's a good idea," Sirius said gently, rubbing Gio's knuckles with his thumb. "And baby, you don't need to live up to what anyone else did before. My mother should have had a C-section. She was never able to have more children after us."

Gio whimpered slightly and shook his head, taking a slow and deep breath. For just a few moments, he blocked out all of the people talking; he needed just a little bit of time to concentrate on his own thoughts and his own decisions. Everyone was silent, except for Sirius who was breathing heavily beside him. Gio could feel the trembling in Sirius' hand and looked up at his fiancé, tears glistening in his eyes.

"I'll do the C-Section... It's the safest course, for all three of us, to survive and not go through all of that pain that labor will no doubt bring, during and after." Gio said decisively and firmly, looking up at Marc briefly before turning back to Sirius and squeezing his fiancé's hand.

"You need to tell them, Si... You can't hide this, I can feel it and I can see it in your eyes..." Gio said quietly in Greek, everyone having backed off a few paces to give Gio some space to think "You can't hide active labor for long."

"They're far apart," Sirius whispered back to him in Greek. "I will say something but I want to be in there with you. I can just sit by your head and wear the monitors. Please?"

Marc nodded in relief and pointed at Silas. "Okay that means only Sirius in the operating room. The two of you are going to have to wait in the waiting room. Sirius, we'll get you in scrubs. Silas can help with that before he goes."

"I want you with me..." Gio whispered back and moved his wheelchair closer to Sirius, leaning over to kiss him gently "If they start coming closer together, I really need you to say something and get the ball rolling to bring them into the world." Gio set his hand on Sirius' stomach and rested his forehead against Sirius' "I love you."

Silas looked up from where he had been plucking imaginary dirt from his fingers, as if he hadn't been trying to eavesdrop on Gio and Sirius' conversation "I will help him, that is no problem. You get Gio set up and I will help Sirius with the nurses."

The engaged duo were separated - Gio to get prepared in the surgical room, Marc to the prep room, and Silas and Sirius went to a separate prep room to get Sirius into a pair of scrubs. Julia went to the waiting room and started making phone calls, wanting to update Sidney and everyone else about what was currently going on. They all knew - At least Silas and Julia - what was going on with both Sirius and Gio, even if neither of them had spoken out loud about it.

Sirius got to his feet and rubbed at his back. His contractions were pretty much focused there right now and that's probably why he just thought his back had been hurting up until now. Silas helped him into the gown and then put on the scrub pants and booties before he sat him back in the wheelchair.

"I know you were eavesdropping on our conversation," Sirius said, rubbing his belly. "I'm going to need you once Gio gives birth. We are going to have all of these babies today."

Silas squeezed and rubbed both of Sirius' shoulders "I know. I will be there with you, Sirius... I am your brother and I will be in that room with you as you give birth, because Gio will not be able." Silas said, his words reverting back to that point of nervousness; his Greek accent thicker than it usually is. "I will not let you down."

Marc pushed the door open with his back, mask already over his face and hands gloved up "Alright, the nurse will handle this from here, Silas. Thank you." Marc instructed, voice slightly muffled by the mask.

A nurse came into the prep room and grasped Sirius' wheelchair handles and Silas gave his brother a thumbs-up; signaling that everything would be just fine "Alright then, lets go deliver us some babies!" Marc exclaimed, finally starting to actually get into his job instead of moping about missed sex opportunities with Kris.

Sirius put his mask on, hiding the grimace as he breathed through another contraction. "Marc, I need to tell you something before we start. Nothing urgent."

Marc turned to look at him, his hands on his hips. "Is this where you tell me you're in labor too? Because I don't think that's a great joke right about now."

"And if I'm not joking when I tell you that?" Sirius asked, shifting in the wheelchair. "Because the contractions are about 20 minutes apart right now. Gio said I needed to tell you."

Marc rubbed his forehead. "Of course. Well, I guess I'm not going home early today. I'm putting you on a contraction monitor right now. And if anything changes, you have to tell me."

"I promise," Sirius said as he was wheeled to the head of the table next to Gio. He leaned over to press a kiss to Gio's forehead. "Hey. Are the drugs already kicking in for you?"

Gio turned his head toward the masked lips kissing him and he smiled loopily, a face mask close to his mouth but not covering it exactly "Mhmm. They work quick!" he said with a giggle. He couldn't feel anything waist down, and whatever they had given him was going straight to the area of his brain that made him feel like he had smoked a pound of marijuana.

His eyes lazily moved over Sirius' face as a nurse came over to hook Sirius up to a monitor of his own "Hey..." Gio whispered loudly, beckoning Sirius closer, even though they were practically breathing each other's air already "We're having babies, Sirius, we're gonna be daddies!" Gio giggled again and licked Sirius' nose "I'm gonna be a daddy."

Sirius laughed and stroked Gio's face, letting the nurse have his other arm to put an IV in. It worked out because he was preoccupied with Gio's adorable stoned face and actions. "We are. You are going to be a daddy. Daddy Gio and Daddy Sirius. I told Marc like I promised. So we're going to keep an eye on me as well while we wait for the first two twins to be born."

Gio nodded and nuzzled into the hand on his face, almost purring like a cat and smiling foolishly up at Sirius "Baby A and B should have gone first... Now they're all out of order..." Gio muttered, eyes slipping closed for a brief second before popping back open to see Sirius still there "C and D are out of line..." Gio mumbled, he was clearly starting to get sleepy - it was a side-effect of pretty much any drug that Gio took; except for Tylenol, he always got a little loopy and then really sleepy.

"I don' wanna miss it... I wanna see 'em be born..." Gio slurred, not really specific if he was talking about his twins being born or Sirius' twins being born - likely both though, considering their circumstances.

Meanwhile, Marc and the delivery staff were already working on opening Gio up to get the twins out "We're making the first incision now... Don't mind us. You two just stay distracted up there with your drug-addled conversation." Marc teased, a smile in his eyes as well as on his face as it pulled the mask up slightly.

"I think you have time for mine," Sirius assured him. "C and D are going to be here soon and you'll get to see our little boys so soon. Then you can rest before A and B are born."

Sirius kept stroking Gio's face, not paying attention to what was being done to him. They had started giving him fluids through the IV and the monitor was tight around his belly. A nurse was taking his vitals as well, making him give her his other arm long enough to take his blood pressure before letting him go back to touching Gio.

"Ah," Sirius groaned, leaning his forehead against Gio's shoulder as another contraction began. He panted through it, trying not to make too much noise. "Fuck."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post by CeruleanSnowFlake
10-06-2019, 01:05 AM