C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2]

"I'm going to look like a freak." Gio grumbled, but he did place his bouquet low in front of himself, making sure that his erection wasn't visible to the public eye before turning to face them. Him and Sirius linked arms and he smiled up at his husband as the recessional song - same as their processional 'Love They Say' started up where it had left off.

As they started down the aisle - much quicker than what they really should have been walking - everyone stood up and cheered for them. Even the more reserved crowd were clapping, but they definitely weren't as loud as Gio's side. "They are so embarrassing." Gio muttered, shaking his head minutely.

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

"They love you," Siirius said as they exited the room where the ceremony was held and were ushered into a small side room where the photographer was going to get everything ready for pictures. The rest of the wedding party was following them in so Sirius knew they didn't have long to escape. He grabbed Gio by the wrist and tugged lightly. "This way."

Sirius pulled him into the single bathroom that was attached to the room and locked the door behind them, pressing Gio against it. "Hi Mr. Flint." He pressed his hand against Gio's cock. "I see you have something that popped up."

Gio bit his lip and nodded, a small moan rumbling in his throat "Mmm, fuck." Gio whispered, arching into Sirius's hand and rubbing himself against it "I did... but... We don't have long and... Fuck... I don't want to get our tuxedo's messy." Gio squirmed slightly and slid his hand down Sirius's body, moving to grasp onto his husband's cock as well "What are you thinking we should do?"

"I'll be fine," Sirius promised him, moving Gio's hand back up to his hip. "I'm barely hard. I want to blow you. If we take off our jackets and you take off your pants we shouldn't get too wrinkled."

Sirius leaned down to kiss him, stroking him through his pants. He moaned into Gio's mouth. "Please baby. Let me do this for you."

Gio really couldn't say no to that, so he nodded into the kiss, fingers gripping against Sirius's hips and his own hips thrusting against Sirius's moving hand. He pulled away from the kiss after a few moments and finally stripped his jacket off, hanging it on one of the hooks on the wall; he gently pushed Sirius back and then worked at undoing his tuxedo pants, but he only unfolded them and pushed them back - exposing himself completely to his husband, hard cock flopping out and already leaking copiously. He was going commando because none of his underwear would have worked with the pants.

"Anything... I'll let you do anything." Gio murmured as he ran his fingers through Sirius's hair slowly, reaching one hand down to squeeze his cock, wanting to stave off his orgasm by just a little bit, if he could.

"Look at you," Sirius said as he hung up his jacket. Gio made quite a picture like that - shiny cock standing out from his tight white pants, desperate expression on his face. "You are going to taste so good."

Sirius got to his knees in front of his husband and stroked him a couple of times as he licked around the wet head of his cock. He took him in his mouth, groaning happily. They didn't get nearly as much time to do this as they used to with four kids running around so they were very good at quickies.

Gio had to bite down on his own hand to keep from moaning out loudly, his head was tossed back against the door and his toes curled up immediately inside of his shoes "Siriusss." he hissed against his hand, hips working slowly to push more of himself into Sirius's mouth. He had to move his hand from Sirius's head to his shoulder, knowing he would have messed his husband's hair up if he had continued holding onto his head - wrinkled clothes were one thing, sex-head was another.

Sirius took him deep quickly, not playing around. He held onto Gio's hips and bobbed his head along with Gio's thrusts, hoping he would just take what he needed. Sirius was perfectly fine going out there sounding like he had just given Gio head.

He pulled back slightly, licking the tip. Gio was trembling, obviously close. "Come on, baby," he murmured, his voice gravelly. "I want it."

Gio whined and pulled Sirius's head back down against his length, he hated when his husband teased him, and now was definitely not the time to be doing that. He thrust back into Sirius's mouth, legs still trembling and hand clenching tightly against the back of Sirius's neck as he panted and groaned, cock throbbing and leaking copiously into the other man's mouth "Si... Si... Oh fuck..." He moaned, back arching against the door and his whole length pressing deep down Sirius's mouth and throat as he started spurting heavy loads of sticky hot semen out of himself.

Sirius swallowed, holding Gio steady as he emptied down his throat. When he was finished, Sirius pulled back slowly, sucking lightly as he went. He licked around the head, making sure Gio was completely clean before he tucked him back in his pants, zipping him back up. He stood up, kissing Gio slowly.

"Hi gorgeous. Feel better?"

Gio hung limply in Sirius's arms and nodded his head "Much better." he whispered, hands sliding down and encircling Sirius's waist. He nudged his head underneath Sirius's jaw and sighed quietly "Is it time for the honeymoon yet? Because... I really want to give back that wonderful gift you just gave me." Gio said quietly, fingers sliding into the faux pockets of Sirius's tuxedo pants - he could only fit his fingers in to the first knuckle, but the idea of him trying to squeeze Sirius's ass was there "And do so much more, too."

"Soon," Sirius promised him, kissing him again. They got lost in the kissing, slow and sweet, until there was a sharp knock on the door and Silas's voice on the other side loudly proclaiming that he would look for Sirius and Gio if everyone wanted to go outside and get ready for the photos.

Sirius pulled back sheepishly. "I guess that's our sign." He handed Gio his jacket, making sure he looked fine before getting himself dressed as well. He was flushed and his lips were swollen but they couldn't do much about that. He opened the door a little, peering out. Silas was standing with his back to it, holding Dom in his arms.

"Coast is clear?"

Silas turned and nodded "For now." He bounced Dom in his arms lightly and smiled "You two look a little worse for wear, you better hope it doesn't show in these photo's."

Dom squealed happily when Gio and Sirius came into full-view and he practically lunged from Silas's arms and into Sirius's. "Where are the other three?" Gio asked as he fixed Dom's little tuxedo, putting the toddler's shoe back on his foot as it had fallen off during the leap.

Silas hooked a thumb over his shoulder "Your mom, sister, and dad have them... They didn't feel like comin to find their daddies... Dom was more than eager to lead the search party." Silas said with a grin as he rubbed the back of Dom's head lightly "Don't take too much longer, and he may need to be changed... So that'll give you a few more minutes to calm yourselves back down."

Gio blushed and ducked back into the bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror. His forehead was beaded with sweat, face red and flushed from his previous arousal, and that only made him blush harder "Damn it..." he said quietly and mostly under his breath, not wanting Dom to pick up his bad language habits.

"I got him," Sirius said, heading over to the couch to grab one of the diaper bags. "Do you have a pee or poop, Dom?"

"Pee!" Dom poked at Sirius's cheek as Sirius knelt down on the ground. "No poop."

"That's good," Sirius said as he made quick work of Dom's pants, tugging them down enough to get his diaper off. Dom was the least squirmy of their kids but he still turned and twisted to look for Gio while Sirius worked. "I think we were pretty quick. And I happen to know the same thing occurred when you got married. Kris told me he walked in on you so you have no leg to stand on."

Silas shrugged as he sat on the couch, one leg crossing over the other "Yeah well, it's hard to say no to Sidney when he gets that *look* in his eyes... It's not entirely my fault that Kris decided to walk in the moment we were... joined together." Silas said with a shrug of his shoulders, smirking a bit - it was a hell of a lot easier talking sex with Sirius than it was anyone else, but still Silas felt the need to sensor himself.

Gio came back out of the bathroom, sighing a little - he looked a lot better than he did a few moments ago and a bright and chipper smile was back on his face "You and Sidney got caught having *sex* after the two of you got married, seriously?"

Silas flushed a little and nodded his head "And not even the innocent type like Sirius was doing." Silas said quietly, glancing away only for a brief moment "Then again, it could be that we were in the dressing room as opposed to the bathroom like you and Sirius had the foresight to enter into... Anyone could have walked in on us... Thank god it was Kris, but... the man still cannot look me directly in the eye without blushing, and its been *years* since our wedding."

Sirius looked over at Gio. "Silas and I are absolutely identical if you get my meaning. I've gotten those looks from Kris as well."

Sirius put Dom on his feet, patting his butt. "There you go. All better." He stood up and went into the bathroom to wash his hands. "I guess we're ready for pictures. How do I look?"

"Oh, I get your meaning alright." He had to clear his thoughts immediately though, he couldn't think about his boss and his husband having the same size penises, not when they were in the same room together. "I can understand *why* Kris would be looking at the two of you with... an odd sort of look?" he questioned and shrugged his shoulders.

Silas laughed "Probably more like jealousy." Silas said as he stood up when his brother went into the bathroom, quickly scooping an arm around Dominic's waist so the toddler wouldn't run off "I wouldn't put it past him to want what me and Sirius are packing."

Gio blushed a little, looking away and nervously picking at invisible lint on his tuxedo "Sid and I are lucky then, to have guys like you and Sirius around..." Gio said quietly, clearing his throat awkwardly and looking towards Sirius when he came back out "You look fine, love. Your lips aren't nearly as swollen anymore, and your color is coming back."

Sirius kissed him lightly and reached for Dominic again. He popped him onto his hip and took Gio's hand, squeezing it firmly. "Let's take some pictures and then go celebrate. Are you going to dance with me and Daddy, Dom?"

Dom clapped his hands and strained forward to plant a kiss on Gio's cheek. "Daddy! Hug."

Silas left after that, leaving Gio and Sirius in the room with Dominic. Gio easily took the little toddler into his arms and planted a kiss on Dom's cheek, holding him close and hugging him as requested "Are you sure that my parents will be able to watch these four while we're on our honeymoon? They are not going to be happy while we're away for two blissful weeks." Gio said as he rubbed Dominic's back lightly.

They started out of the room together, hands still linked together, although it had been an adjustment with Gio taking Dom from Sirius's arms. "I'm just worried that these four will kill my parents with how hyper, and stubborn, they can be - especially all four of them together in the same room."

"They'll have help. I'm sure they'll get through it. Plus the kids love them," Sirius said as they walked outside to join the rest of the wedding party for pictures.

It seemed like forever before all the pictures were done. The kids were fussy and Ben had bitten Andy twice, forcing them to be separated on opposite sides for some of the photos. Misha wouldn't stop barking at the photographer. By the end of it, Sirius was so happy when they were finally released to go mingle with the guests.

"Oh my god," Sirius sighed as he held Ben. Andy was with Julia and Colin was crashed out asleep in Sidney's arms. Dom was back in Gio's arms. "Why didn't we elope?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post by CeruleanSnowFlake
10-06-2019, 01:05 AM