'The Club' Breeding rp (open)

Adam's friend had gone off to find his seeder and he went to find Garen who had wandered off. He hears Kage and the two foxes down the hall and heads there. "Oh here you guys are. Hey Sheikah. I see you've met him little shiro. So what do you think?" Adam asked Garen with a little knowing smile.

"You are the silly one!" Sheikah said playfully "I am not even pregnant yet."

"You will be after I'm done with you." Kage said sensually as he moved closer. "How about a threesome? You, me and Adam?" He suggested.

Sheikah's eyes sort of twinkled as he blushed at Kage "the veteran?" He asked. "Well, of course!"

"Here Garen take my key for my room and you can wait there or wander some more if you want. I'll take care of these two. Ok?" Adam asked the newbie.

Kage grinned. "Let's go to our room. I'm going to wreck you two tonight." He stated.

Adam smiles as Garen walks out of the room blushing and he closes the door and turns to face the two. "Ok you two horn dogs..." He cuts off as he walks over to the bed and beds over showing off the huge plug in his ass. "Who's first?" he asks and he wiggles his butt at them.

Kage grinned. He moved closer and removed the plug. He entered him and started to pump into him.

Adam moans and throws his head back and looks over at Sheikah. "Well, ohh. You gonna ahhh come here?" Adam moaned out and opens his mouth wide and wiggles his tongue at the grey fox wanting to feel that cock in his mouth.

Kage smiled as he finished with Adam and Shiekah. He knew they would be by his home shortly. He walked to Adam's room and remembered Garen would be inside. "Garen? You in there?" He asked.

Adam and Sheikah Lay on the bed panting, both filled with cum and had huge butt plugs to make sure they stay that way. Their bellies are so full that they look like they are already pregnant. "Oh Sheikah, don't you just love this life? What do you think about Garen?" Adam asks as he gets up and starts cleaning himself and the grey fox.

Kage nodded. "Of course. Unless, you want to make a child?" He said suggestively.

Kage chuckled. "I'm kidding. Why don't you and I go home and have a nice dinner. What do you say?" He asked as he offered his hand to Garen.

Adam had left the room and found Garen and Kage in the room where they were signing the papers and smiled at the two. He didn't say anything as he turned around and walked back to his room playing with the D-ring on his collar.

Kage smiled. "There you are! Ready to go?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around Garen lovingly.

Adam smiles at Garen and says "Yeah I'm fine. Are you ok?" He asked and then jumped slightly in surprise as Kage came out of practically no where and hugged Garen. Adam Watched Garen's face looking for any sings of discomfort.

Adam saw Garen reach for him and pulled him gently out of Kage's arms and into his own. "It is ok Garen, I'm here." Adam softly whispered as he curled around the white fox and held him gently while petting his head.

Adam smiles softly and then looks up at Kage while still holding onto Garen. "So what's the plan chief?"

Kage smiled. "Well, I'm going to get you and Sheikah to the house. I'm going to take Garen out to a nice dinner and get to know him. How's that sound?"

Adam tilts his head in thought. "That sounds ok but what does Garen think? You ok with that little shiro?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM