'The Club' Breeding rp (open)

Adam sighs softly then smiles. "Just because he owns you doesn't mean you don't have an opinion when if come to you being comfortable around him nor does it mean you have to do everything single thing he asks of or tells you you to do. I'm always here if you need me little shiro." Adam smiles and kisses the top of Garen's head.

Kage smiled at the tender scene. "So cute. I wish Garen could do that with me. But, I do have to wait." He stated.

Adam smiles as he looks up at Kage and then turns back to Garen "If it is ok with Kage then if you want I can come along and be a shadow in the corner so if you need me I'll be there. Again if that is what you want and if Kage is be ok with it too."

"It shouldn't hurt. I paid for newer and much more comfortable collars. But, Adam is coming with us. You don't have to force yourself. I want you to be comfortable. If you are not ready to have a child, I'll wait." Kage assured.

"That's alright. I can artificially inseminate you if you would like." Kage suggested.

Adam smiles at the two and hugs Garen even more. "You have nothing to be scared of Garen, Kage and whoever else you want to have sex with will be gentile with you. Ok? And we wont take the child away from you if that is what you wish. Right Kage?"

Kage nodded. "You'll always get to see your baby. And if I recall, Adam here has many little devils running around in my home." He joked.

Adam smiles and looks down at Garen. "Oh my little Shiro, I've been at this for 5 years. I have so many children it is hard to keep track of them all but Kage had this huge mansion built for them and people to take care of them. I do go to visit and it is very nice. They are taken care of and I get to visit them all. If you want the next time I go to see them you can come along and meet them if you want." Adam then kisses Garen's cheek.

"My bad Garen. I meant you can raise them. And sure, let's go." Kage said as he held Garen's hand.

"Oh no no, You can help raise them, it is just that I have more work and I can't always be around to take care and raise all of them. I help out and take care and raise them as much as I can. An you guys can head to diner and me and the grey fox will head home. Or if you want I can go with you and Sheikah can go home and wait for us." Adam said trying to comfort and relax Garen.

Kage smiled. "It is no problem. I would never take away our little fox." He said as he rubbed Garen's belly, imagining him large with their children.

Kage smiled as he gently took Garen into the limo. He patted Garen's arm, showing him that there was nothing to fear.

Kage smiled. "Yes, they are all at home. I did promise you dinner though. How about we get something to eat and then go home? Adam will be picked up while we eat." He said.

Kage smiled. "You are too adorable. It should be a crime." He teased as he smiled.

"My favourite restaurant. An all you can eat buffet. It'll have everything you ever want." Kage said as he felt the need to make Garen plump for the baby.

Adam smiled at the two knowing he will be picked up in a little bit and rubbed his collar as Garen did. He then went to get Sheikah whom he found still asleep on the bed. "Hey grey, wake up, little shiro and Kage went out and we will be picked up in a bit. Come on." He said and gently shook the other fox trying to wake him.

Kage smiled. "You're worried about Adam aren't you? Don't worry. You'll see him soon. And please, just Kage." He asked as he placed a gentle kiss on Garen's cheek.

Kage smiled at Garen. "Eat up little one. Have as much as you want." He said as rows of different foods from every culture was lined up for Garen.

Kage smiled. "I'll get my plate. Just sit down and enjoy your meal." He said as he went to the buffet and simply got some pizza. He returned and smiled at the fox boy.

"Well, I heard about your predicament and wanted to help. I bought you and released you from the club. You're mine, if you want." Kage explained

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM