'The Club' Breeding rp (open)
Kage smiled. "Well the last time I announced a pregnancy, the kids all hugged and nuzzled the carrier." He said.
"Hopefully. I know he'll show up. Get some rest. You need it." Kage said as he kissed his lover.
Kage nodded. "Yes. Get some rest. I'll wake you for lunch."
(Skip to a few months?)
Three months had passed and Garen's belly grew to look full term with quadruplets. Kage smiled and rubbed Garen's large belly, knowing how he loved belly rubs.
(What if he was having twins but they didn't know?)

"It's alright. I ordered pizza when I found out. I don't blame you. You need your rest for the baby." He said as he helped Garen onto his left side, knowing that it would help his swollen feet.
(K)

Kage kissed Garen lovingly. "You are doing great. You are very strong carrying this baby. Perhaps my company can help." He said as he got up and went to a safe. He unlocked it and retrieved a small vial. "This contains a serum that will strengthen your body. I know you wanted it to be natural, but I know you want to be up and about with the kids."
"All the formulas have been tested on all species, including your. You and the baby will be fine. You have my word." Kage assured as he rubbed Garen's belly.
"Nothing much. Just paperwork really. You look stunning with your big belly." Kage said as he rubbed Garen's belly, moving his hands to his ass.
Kage grinned as he then started to finger Garen's asshole. He smiled as he placed a kiss on his neck. "Do you need something?"
Kage smiled as he kissed Garen. He moved his other hand to Garen's cock and started to pump him.
Kage smiled. "Need something?" He asked teasingly as he grabbed Garen's balls and started to play with them.
Kage grinned as he pushed Garen to the bed, hovering over him. He entered Garen and started to pump deep into him.
Kage chuckled as he pumped faster into Garen. "You like being big with my child?" He asked.
Kage smiled as he laid beneath Garen. "You must be pregnant. You've gotten really horny." He teased as he rubbed Garen's belly.
Kage kissed Garen. "I would never discard you cutie." He said.
Kage smiled. "This time, I'll come. I promise." He said before he climaxed, filling Garen up with his seed.
Kage smiled as he started to place kisses all over Garen's body.

(Skip to birth?)
Kage returned and smiled at Garen. "Hey handsome. How's the little one?" He asked as he rubbed Garen's belly.
Kage smiled as he kneeled down to eye level with Garen's belly. "You causing mommy trouble? You are being naughty little one." He joked before he felt the baby kick under his hand. "Oh I can't stay mad at you." He cooed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 3,126 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 5,686 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 4,350 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 36,893 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 11,540 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 18,194 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 4,359 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,916 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 11,216 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,971 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock