'The Club' Breeding rp (open)

Kage smiled. "Yes. It smells delicious. I'm sure this little one needs something to eat as well." He said as he gave Garen's belly a rub.

Kage ate happily as he sat next to his lover. He moved closer to Garen and whispered to him. "I want you for desert."

Kage kissed Garen's neck. "Why? I can make all your worries disappear." He stated.

Kage got all the kids to bed and returned to Garen quickly. "What's wrong love? You feel sick?" He asked worringly.

Kage rubbed Garen's belly to comfort him. "You are too far to lose the baby. I think you're in labour." He explained.

Kage kissed Garen's cheek and started to rub his belly lighter. He moved a hand to Garen's back and started to massage him. "Shhh...it's okay. I know this. It is labour. The baby is coming. Just relax and let your body take over."

Kage nodded as he started to strip Garen of his clothes. He then started to massage Garen's hips to help. "It's okay. I'm right here."

Kage nodded as he prepared everything for Garen. He helped Garen to the bed and massaged is hips. "It's alright Garen. I'm here."

"The first one is always the hardest. If you ever get pregnant again, the births will get easier." Kage explained.

"The baby won't break your pelvis. It's just fitting through it. Just relax and breathe. Your water should break shortly." Kage explained.

Kage kissed Garen lovingly and held his hand. "It's going to be alright. Your water should be breaking soon. Just keep breathing."

"Yes. That means the baby is almost here. You feel a contraction. When you do, give me a big push." He asked as the baby descended lower into Garen's birth canal.

Kage nodded as he helped Garen up and took him to the bath. He helped him out of his underwear and lowered him into the water. "It'll be alright love. Just relax."

Kage got in the water and held Garen's hand as he went in front of him. "Relax. The baby is almost here." He said happily before he started to kiss Garen's belly. "Hey little one. You be good to mommy okay? He's doing a lot of work for you." He stated.

Kage smiled. "I can't leave my lover anytime soon. Big push! The head is almost out!" He stated.

Kage massaged Garen's hips and smiled as he noticed the baby's head. "The baby is almost here!"

Kage kissed Garen. "You can! The baby is almost here! Give me a really big push!" He instructed.

Kage rubbed Garen's belly and checked on the baby. "Almost out! Just one more big push. Take a deep breath and give me a really big push!" He instructed.

Kage smiled as he brought up their child. "A baby boy! You did it love!" He celebrated as he cut the umbilical cord.

Kage nodded. "He is adorable. He looks just like you." He said as he handed the small child to Garen.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM