'The Club' Breeding rp (open)
Kage smiled. "A great name. Hey little Danny. Welcome to the world." He cooed to baby Daniel.
Kage kissed Garen lovingly. "You really did it. An adorable little boy to have and hold. Question is, do you want more anytime soon?"
Kage smiled. "I was joking. Shall I get the kids? I'm sure they are dying to see little Danny here."
Kage lifted Garen out of the tub and helped him into something. He brought the kids in and they were awe-inspired by their new baby brother. "Be quiet now. Daniel is sleeping." Kage warned the kids.
"Babies are pale when they are born. For a white fox, especially so." Kage explained as Daniel yawned cutely.
Kage smiled. "What do you think? Should we let them?" He asked Garen as the kids looked to Garen with puppy dog eyes.
Kage smiled. "I'm glad I could give you a son. He'll fit right in with his siblings by his side."
Kage smiled. He kissed Garen's forehead and smiled at the kids.

(Skip to the start of a new pregnancy?)
Kage smiled at Garen. A year after Daniel was born, Kage had gotten Garen pregnant again. This time with triplets. He marvelled at Garen's massive belly that stuck up from the covers.
Kage started to kiss Garen's belly lovingly. He trailed down and pulled down Garen's underwear and started to suck Garen off.
Kage kissed Garen's belly. "You rest. I'll make you lunch."
Kage kissed Garen lovingly. "How about this? You take care of Danny and I'll make lunch for you and the kids." He stated before he left to the kitchen.
Kage kissed Garen. "Don't be ridiculous. You are a great mom. Things have just been busy with your second pregnancy." He stated.
"A few times. No one really interested me. Except for one. He's sitting right in front of me." He said as he referred to Garen.
"Well I know a lot of people there and some of them were past lovers. After all, most of them have children here. But don't mistake my trips to the club as simple acts of lust. I love everyone there and I love you. It's just who I am." Kage explained.
Kage went over and kissed Garen. "How about tonight, I'll show you how much you mean to me? I know how horny you get." He teased.
Danny cuddled with Garen, enjoying his mother's warmth.
Daniel snuggled with Garen. "Mama." He said before he fell asleep.
Danny slept peacefully in Garen's arms. He woke up and squirmed when he noticed he wasn't home.
Danny teared up in Garen's arms, wanting to be with his siblings at home. He hiccuped and laid his head on Garen's shoulder.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 3,126 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 5,686 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 4,350 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 36,895 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 11,540 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 18,194 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 4,359 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,916 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 11,217 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,971 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock