'The Club' Breeding rp (open)
Danny sobbed as he rested his head on Garen's chest. "Papa." He weeped.
Danny nuzzled with Garen, still sad that his father couldn't be here with him and his mother.
Danny rested his head on Garen's chest and fell asleep.
From the bushes, Kage emerged. "Garen! I was so worried!"
"Looking for you. You up and disappeared when I went and made lunch. I was so worried about you and Danny." Kage explained.
Name: Kole stone
Race: fur
Species: wolf
Years at the club: 0
Height:5' 6
Weight: 125 lbs
Fetishes: being hugely pregnant, painful long labors, getting fucked into labor, huge babies
Kole stood there awkwardly, he could feel himself being turned on by all the hot men there
Kage went over and wrapped his arms around Garen. "I'm sorry for thinking of that. I love you very much. But its a part of me. I can't change that. What if I find a outlet? Something to take my mind off sex?" He suggested.

(Let's include Kole into it. What do you say?)
((sure))
Kage sighed. "You know what. I'll just leave. I'll figure something out." He said before he left. He went to the club and found a cute wolf by the bar. He immediately went into a 'sex hunter' like state. "Hello there cute one." He said to Kole.
"Hi. My name is Kole. What's yourse?" Kole blushed when the handsome man addressed him
"Kage. You look new here. Looking to get pregnant?" Kage asked as he moved closer to Kole.
"Yes. I am supposed to to be extremely fertile. I'm a virgin. ButI need it so badly right now." Kole looked up at Kage with desperate eyes. "Will you fuck me?" he asks
Kole wined with need, he needed to be full so badly, he wanted to feel Kage's manhood inside his tight virgin ass, he wanted to be swollen huge with pups and he wanted it now.
Kage grinned. "Well, how about we go somewhere more private?" He suggested.
"Okay. Where to sir?" Koke grabbed Kage's arm with his paw like hand. Long fingers with small claws at the tips and a tuft of fur on his wrist. He marveled at Kage's muscled figure.
Kole's tail wagged a bit as he followed Kage
Kage brought Kole to a private room and pushed him into the bed. He exposed his large and long member and smiled. "You want it?" He asked teasingly.
"Yes! Give it to me! Please I beg of you!!!" Kole begged as he got harder by the moment. "Fuck me hard! Please dear god! Fuck me!!!!" Kole's pheromones were starting to strengthen. He panted from his need. "Please..."
Kage grinned as he shoved his cock in Kole's awaiting hole. He started to pump deep into him, filling his sex up.
Kole moaned and thrust up causing Kage to go deeper. "More! Please!" he started milking Kage with all the effort he could. "Harder! Faster! Deeper!" he panted in ecestacy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 3,126 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 5,686 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 4,350 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 36,895 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 11,540 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 18,194 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 4,359 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,916 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 11,217 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,971 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock