'The Club' Breeding rp (open)
Kage sighed as he wanted both his lovers to be happy. "What to do?"
Kole walked up to Garen. "If you don't want me here I will leave. You can tell me what to do." he said.
Kole followed him. "I already ate, I am good with kids, let me put him to bed, you should go and eat." he reached out to take Daniel
Kole's tail tucked between his legs and he walked down a hall. He didn't want to cause any more trouble. He found a phone and dialed a number. *ring ring* "Hello?" a female voice said on the other end. "Hi sis. How are you?" he asked. "Whats wrong Kole?" she asked.
Kole started crying into the phone. He tried to be as quiet as he could. "Kole! Whats wrong?" the voice asked again
Kage went to Kole when he heard him cry. "What's wrong?" He asked.
"I'll call you later sis." Kole said and hung up. "It's nothing." he lied
Kole kept crying softly and wiped tears from his face revealing his skin color to be much lighter than the layer of dirt on him
Kole ran down the hall crying. he passed the nursery and his sobs hitched as a small wail escaped his lips. he kept running
Kage ran after Kole and went up to him. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked.
Kole panicked and with a scream he curled into a ball on the floor.
Kage kneeled down to Kole. "What's wrong? What's gotten into you?"
"Laura! *pant pant* Sister! I forgot to send *pant pant* the money for Mom's surgery!" he started to hyperventilate and he started to cry. "I also *pant pant* am intruding in *pant pant* Garen and your relationship!" Kole grasped and cried
Kage rubbed Kole's back to calm him down. "Hang on. How much money? And where is she staying?" He asked.
"S-she is in New Orleans. The surgery is f-five hundred grand." Kole stammered and cried. "My mom has cancer. I also h-have to get money t-to send my sister to co-college." he leaned back into Kage's arms
Kage kissed Kole's head. "Shhh... I have a hospital in New Orleans. I can get the treatment for her and pay for your sister's college." He promised.
"You'd do that for me?" he sniffs and wipes his eyes. "Thank you Mr. Kage sir. Thank you." he hugs Kage and his soft furry ears brush against Kage's nose
Kage smiled. "Glad to help. Now, why don't you go upstairs and rest?" He suggested.
"Thanks." Kole sighed and leaned into Kage's chest. The phone rang.
Kage picked up the phone and answered. "This is Kage speaking."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 3,125 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 5,679 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 4,350 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 36,759 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 11,539 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 18,153 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 4,354 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,916 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 11,203 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,961 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock