'The Club' Breeding rp (open)
Kage smiled as he started to enter Kole. He pumped onto him, filling his hole to the brim.
Kole moaned and thrust back harder. "More!!! God! I love you!"
Kage smiled as he complied. He slapped Kole's ass playfully before he climaxed.
Kole sighed and lay still. "Do you want many children?" he asked and trailed his hand over Kage's bare chest. His soft fingers gently massaged his lover's shoulder
"I've got so many kids to count, having more will never hurt anyone." Kage said happily.
"Good. I want a big family. It's the pack mind there, I live in a large family." he said and kissed Kage again. "My family will love you, be ready for hugs. Raj might bite you but it's his way of saying hi. Jin is a baby so she might bite..." Kole started thinking about his family
"It's not the first time I've been bitten by a furry child." Kage joked as he rubbed Kole's belly.
Kole got up in the middle of the night. He couldn't fall back to sleep. he waddled Out and rubbing his cum filled womb he wandered past Garen's room. The boards creaked a little as he kept walking towards a door leading outside. He opened the door and slipped outside. The hinges squeaked as the door opened and closed. The wolf walked barefooted outside and wandered into the garden. his footprints were clear to see in the soft ground. Kole started walking in the garden. He stopped often and caught his breath.
Kole sighed and looked up at the sky. He smiled knowing that in New Orlines his sister was probably doing the same thing.
Kage walked up to Kole and wrapped his arms around him. "Whatcha thinking?"
"My sister is doing everything she can to care for my family. There is her, mama who is in the hospital, me, the eight year old twins Rachel and Andrew, Toby who has a prosthetic leg and arm, Raj the tiger boy adopted from India and his sister Jin who isn't even one year old. Laura is a strong girl but she should go to college to get a good education and not be spending her time in a minimum wage job to feed the family. Toby does all he can but he’s crippled from an attack on us because we are furries. He hasn’t been the same since.” Kole leaned into Kage’s arms. He sighed. “I think Garen is upset that I am here. I don’t want him to be upset, he was here first and I don’t want to intrude.” Kole sighed
"Hmm. Perhaps your family would like some money? I literally have enough to spare. And for Toby, my company has developed a cybernetic prosthetic that will help him." Kage said as he rubbed Kole's belly.
"You would do that for me?" Kole kissed Kage and started crying silently. "Thank you so much." he cried
Kage rubbed Kole's belly and back. "There there. It's the least I can do."
"Thank you." Kole smiled then he looked pale. he pushed Kage away and puked in a tulip bush.
Kole puked as if he was trying to get rid of his stomach. he moaned a bit
Kage went behind Kole and massaged his back to help.
Kole eventually stopped barfing his guts up and leaned heavily on Kage
Kage rubbed Kole's belly. "There there. Let's get you washed up." He said as he helped Kole back to the mansion.
"Thanks." Kole smiled gently and leaned on Kage. "I think I might be pregnant." he joked. "Wow. Pregnant." he said again in awe. He kissed Kage with passion and a deep lust that made his fur stand on end.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 3,126 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 5,686 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 4,350 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 36,914 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 11,540 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 18,201 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 4,359 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,916 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 11,219 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,973 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock