'The Club' Breeding rp (open)
Kole moaned and thrust his hips as the baster entered him. "P-Please..." he begged. "God please do it!!!!" he cried out loud
Kage grinned . "When we reach New Orleans. Until then, I'm just going to fill you up." He said before he filled Kole up.
"Oh Kage!" Kole came and thrust against the baster desperate for more pleasure. "I want you to fill me up big! I want to be huge and swollen from you! I want you to so much! I love you!" Kole kissed Kage .
Kage smiled. "I love you too. But I want to put more water into you." He stated before he filled the baster up with more liquid.
"Fill me up one way or another." Kole said before he offered Kage his entrance. "Please Just do it." Kole begged.
Kage grinned as he filled the baster up with more water and filled Kole up more, making his belly bigger and tighter.
Kole moaned and rubbed his expanding belly. "This feels so good." he felt himself get bigger and bigger
Kage grinned. "I want you to carry this enema while we are visiting." He whispered sensually.
Kole nodded. He moaned as he felt the water slosh in his huge belly. "How many does it look like I'm pregnant with?" he asked Kage. He rubbed his swollen orb and gently held Kage's hand on his belly.
"Dozens. I hope I can get you pregnant with that much." Kage said as he filled Kole up.
"Me too. I love kids, I love feeling this huge, I love the feeling of being swollen with life, and I love you." Kole sighed.
Kage smiled. "I love you too. You will be a great mother for my children." He said as he finished. He then started to trace circles around Kole's hole.
Kole moaned as the finger started stimulating him. "That feels so good..." he sighed. "We will have many children." he added. "Please, I need you."
Kage grinned. "After our visit with your family. I want you to at least walk around when I'm there." He said suggestively. "Cause after we have visited, I'm going to wreck you."
"Fine." Kole sighed. "Hey! I see New Orleans!" he pointed out the window. "We should get ready, my sister will be meeting us with practically everybody. I can't wait to see them!" Kole smiled
Kage smiled at Kole's excitement. The jet landed at the airport where Kole's sister and the rest of the family were.
Kole grabbed Kage's hand and walked as fast as he could towards a small crowd of people. "Kole!!!" a girl that looked a lot like him ran up to him and hugged him. "Laura!" Kole hugged her back. Twin preteens ran up to them and hugged his legs. A tiger furry with a baby tiger furry tied to his back walked up and hugged Kole around his swollen belly. Finally a tall wolf furry limped over with a crudely designed plastic leg and arm. He looked at Kole with his one good eye since the other had an eyepatch and nodded. "Kole. Nice to see you again." he said. "Hi Toby, Raj, Jin, Rachel, Kevin, and Laura, this is Kage." Kole said to his family
Kage waved his hand and smiled. "Its nice to meet you all." He greeted.
Laura smiled and shook Kage's hand. "Thank you for being so nice to Kole." The twins attached to Kage's legs. Raj gazed blankly at Kage. Baby Jin hiccuped and Toby extended his plastic hand before switching it with his good hand. "I'm Toby." he said gruffly. Raj growled a little at Kage
Kage smiled as he shook Toby's hand. "Nice to meet you. I don't think Raj likes me." He said as he tooled down at Raj.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 3,125 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 5,679 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 4,350 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 36,759 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 11,539 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 18,153 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 4,354 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,916 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 11,203 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,961 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock