Navigating the Seas (BabyDaddy and Eskal)

"How...How many are there?" The larger one asked Ralor.
"You two look great," Laven stated. "You're about five months into it so you're just about half way. Between the two of you there's at least six little ones you can be expecting. I would like to warn you that some of the eggs can hide away in your jelly so it's a rough estimate for now."
"Thank you," the navy blue one stated. "I'm so glad there are three of us. It's going to be hard enough without Moana around..."
"I know you guys will be fine," Laven assured them. "You have each other after all."

"You're carrying four good-sized babies. They should definitely be fine and healthy. I'm honestly surprised you've managed to carry this many for almost the whole 12 months," Ralor said, finishing up and patting the merman's belly.

"You could be seeing ten little ones swimming around in the next right months," he said as Laven finished up his own examination. Ralor knew that males weren't supposed to be intimate with other males until they were both claimed by a wife, but several times Ralor had wanted to jump his coworker's hot blue bones.

"Geeze, ten kids..." One of the other mermen sighed.
Laven smiled. "That's a nice even number. Are these your first?"
"Yeah. It's the first time for all of us."
"Well, don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help or have any questions," Laven said cheerfully. He glanced at the orb on the wall as he left the room with Ralor.
"There you are," Pelagius said as he swam up. He gave Ralor the packed meal. "A lovely lady dropped this off for you."
"You have a girl?!" Laven gasped. "Way to go bro!" He playfully smacked his friend's back. "And I was starting to worry about you, dude."
Pelagius snickered and slowly shook his head. "Ralor, take it easy for the next few days. I'll get Seirus to cover for you."

Ralor's eyes narrowed, but he didn't want to make a scene and reluctantly took the food. "Call it more of an stubborn mermaid who won't take no for an answer," he said through gritted teeth as he left the room.

Laven merely looked to the senior medic. "My shift's over, I'm going to head home," he said.

"Take it easy Ralor," Pelagius said. "Good tides to you." He waved and swam off.
"So what'd she pack ya?" Laven asked, poking at the packed meal. "Anything good?"

Ralor looked inside. "Salad with looks like...manatee and some other stuff mixed in. And a side of vegetables," he said, looking into the package. "Too bad I already ate," he huffed, though he was a bit surprised that she actually made him food.

Ralor turned back to Laven. "Mermaid who won't leave me alone," he said.

"You could always save it for later. I'm off, take it easy." Laven flashed a smile and swam off.

(Switch to Arvia and Laven? Are we even doing that plotline?)

(I was going to wait a while. Maybe skip a bit to where Ralor is starting to show a bit?)

(When would we start that? Halfway mark of Ralor's pregnancy? Also, when does a merman begin to show?)

(A merman typically starts to show round 4 months in, it depends on how many babies are in their pouch and the amount of jelly they produce. Maybe Ralor goes to Arvia's home ot finally talk to her and he finds that she and Laven have gotten together?)

(That would work. I was going to say that we could diverge from Ralor a bit to show how Arvia and Laven end up together too, as supposed to just stating it, but that could work too.)

Four months had passed since that awful night, and Ralor was unfortunately beginning to show. Granted, it wasn't much, and he would be able to pass it off as a bit of weight gain for about another month or two, but time was ticking for the medic.

Arvia smiled as she opened her eyes and rolled over to see a young merman staring at her. "Morning."
Laven smiled and brushed his fingers through her hair. "Morning." He kissed her lips. "Last night was amazing."
"I'm glad you thought so, I was worried you weren't enjoying it."
"Why wouldn't I? To carry your children is a blessing from the gods."
"I didn't put any egg in you last night," Arvia yawned. She smiled. "But I can arrange that if it's what you really want."
"Sounds like a plan." He glanced at the clock. "That's right, it's our day off."
"Oh," she said slyly. "If that's the case, we can use the entire day to fill you with eggs."

Laven smiled a bit and kissed her again. To land a mermaid as wonderful, sexy, and stable as this one? How did he manage he this?
"Now now, let's not get ahead of ourselves. But I do hope you bless me soon..." he said slyly.

"As you wish," Arvia flirted back as she ran her hands down the merman's sides and over his pouch. "It's just getting so hard for me to control myself around you." She kissed his neck, gently suckling for a few moments.

Laven gasped and cooed as her hands gently tan up and down his sides. "Oooooohh... how are you so good at this?" he wondered aloud as she drew him into a kiss.

(Is there anything males do to pleasure females?)

(The receptors on their torso and head as well as their ovipositor are the more sensitive places. Each mermaid has their own preferences.)

"I've read a few of those anatomy scrolls of yours," her fingers danced around the slit of his pouch. "Your pouch is sooooooo big. Your coworkers must be jealous." She playfully flicked one of his erect nipples. "It must've been hard keeping all the ladies off of you."

Laven continued to gasp and almost squealed as her fingers rimmed the entrance to his pouch. "Put some eggs in there... see how big it'll get," he said breathlessly as he began running his hands along her sides.

Arvia gasped as she rubbed her abdomen up against Laven's pouch. She moaned as her ovipositor began to peek out from her middle. She planted a deep kiss on the merman's lips as she continued rubbing.

"Oh? What do we have here?" Laven asked slyly as he felt Arvia's ovipositor began to emerge. He swam so that he flipped the couple around and Arvia was on the bottom of the bed. "That looks nice and big..." he cooed, gently running along his fingers along Arvia's organ.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BabyDaddy
11-29-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post by Eskal
07-17-2014, 12:34 AM