Navigating the Seas (BabyDaddy and Eskal)

Arvia squirmed and moaned with great pleasure. "It gets bigger." She sucked at his neck and messaged his sides. After weeks of courting and bonding in the bedroom she was more than eager for this moment. Ralor was a thing of the past now as he made it clear that he didn't want anything to do with her. Laven was different and much better in her mind. Arvia cauhgt her breath as she broke the kiss and her member began sliding out into Laven's hand.

"Mmmm... there we go, look at her!" Laven said and faux gasped. "She looks a bit nervous," he said, goading Arvia on as he flicked his tail and rubbed the opening of his waiting pouch along Arvia's length.

Arvia smiled as she huffed. Pressure was building inside her and her member twitched in reaction to Laven's rubbing. She flicked her tail and thrust her organ into his pouch and let out a shaking moan as it closed around her. "She's anything but nervous," Arvia teased.

Laven moaned and nearly shook with pleasure. "Oh Goddess..." he cried. "Take me, flip me over, take me!" he pleaded.

Arvia wrapped her arms around the man and flipped them over to where she was dominating him. She started a steady pace with her thrusting as her hands pleasured other parts of Laven's body. She huffed. "You like that?"

"Oh Goddess..." Laven whispered, almost lost in ecstasy at this point and struggling to rub his mate's own sides. "Make...me...yours..." he said, an old style male at heart.

"As you wish," Arvia whispered as she picked up her pace and began vigorously rubbing Laven's sides. She kissed his lips. "Let's finish this together..." she said breathlessly.

Laven was barely able to do anything but moan and writhe beneath the mermaid's strong grip. "Have...to come...first," he said, eyes almost rolling back.

Arvia let out a loud moan as the pressure within her became too much and her eggs burst forth into Laven's pouch. She huffed as she thrust a few more times before with drawing and rubbed Laven's side with much more care. She giggled as his hip fins twitched with pleasure. "How's that?"

Laven's pouch sealed shut and flooded with sperm as he came and cried out, gripping hard onto Arvia's sides as he rocked with orgasm. "Oh...oh...oh..." he panted heavily.

Arvia moaned as she reveled in Laven's shouts. They caused her body to tingle with pleasure and made her want to attack him like a shark would. The build up of sperm over the past few weeks was going to work in their favor. She smiled at her new husband and began gingerly kissing his pouch.

Laven laid a protective hand over the side of his pouch as Arvia gently kissed his scales. "Let them rest. I have work to do in there," he said with a smile.

Arvia smiled at him and laid a pleasant kiss on his lips while her ovipositor receded back into her body. "Very well then." She rolled off of him and snuggled up beside him. "How many do you think will take?"

"Two or three. I am a medic, you know," he said, feeling comfortable and curling up into the larger mermaid.

"That's a nice start," Arvia said as she pecked his cheek with a kiss. "Don't you think?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ralor," Pelagius said as he swam into the break room. "I thought you left already. It wont do you any good to overwork yourself. Especially in your condition."

"Wh-what condition?" Ralor asked, trying not to stammer as he turned around. "I'm perfectly fine, Pelagius," he said.

Pelagius scoffed. "I've known since the first month, Ralor. Plus the mermaid who used to bring you meals pretty much tipped me off. How is she doing anyway? I haven't seen her for a while."

"Should've known that I couldn't hide it around medics..." Ralor huffed. "I haven't spoken to her since. She...she...she got me drunk and..." he trailed off, a hand roaming to the tiny bulge of his belly.

Pelagius nodded. "I take it you've been avoiding her." Pelagius shrugged. "If you don't want to talk to her, that's your business. But keep in mind not many people take well to the idea of a single father around here. Unless the wife dies of course. I hope you've stopped drinking, alcohol can cause birth defects. I should know."

"I've seen them too, Pelagius, I'm not that dumb. And she's a sentry. Not going to die anytime soon," he huffed. His lower lips twitched a bit, looking up at Pelagius. "I have no idea what to do."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BabyDaddy
11-29-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post by Eskal
07-17-2014, 12:34 AM