Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.)
Ryne nodded. "Its delicious. And don't worry, she wants to see you as much as me." He said as Madison yawned and fell asleep in Kevan's arms.
Kevan grinned and kissed his daughter´s forehead. They went to the nursery to check on their other children who were already up, and eager and curious to see their parents.
Ryne smiled as he went to the babies. He picked up Azure and Dusk up and let them nurse from him. "There there. Settle down everyone, I'll make sure all of you get your fill." He said happily.
Kevan placed Maddie on her crib as he helped Ryne to a rocking chair and helped him unbotton his shirt and accomodate the two girls at his breasts. both babies were nursing hungrily and fuzzy and squiriming as they wanted all the attention Ryne could give them.
Ryne smiled at his girls. "Do you like momma's milk? It's for all of you. Make sure you have your fill." He said to his daughters.
Kevan smiled proudly, and while Ryne nursed the girls, he was changing diappers to not leave Ryne all the hard work.
Ryne smiled as the girls finished. He moved onto the others and fed all of his children. He started to nurse Edward, smiling as the boy latched onto his breast. "Good boy."
Edward gurgled as he was picked up, his red scales were as shinny as his father´s and he moved his tail as he latched onto Ryne´s breast and seemed to be quite hungry.
Ryne smiled as he kissed the top of Edward's head. "Have as much as you want. I have enough to spare." He said.
"how you feeling my dear?" Kevan asked with another of their sons on his shoulder as he was calming the baby down. Edward just gurgled and smiled making some milk roll down his mouth, he kicked his tiny feet before settling in his mom´s arms once again.
Ryne wiped the milk away and smiled at Kevan. "I feel perfect. Thank you." He said happily.
Kevan grinned and as Ryne kept nursing their eldest child, "tell me if you need anything my dear," Kevan began to sing for his husband and children in the dragon tongue, a song about love and family.
Ryne relaxed in the rocking chair, feeding Edward as he listened to Kevan's song.
Edward finished drinking his fill and was falling asleep in Ryne´s arms.
Ryne smiled at Edward and stood up, carrying him to his crib. He placed him gently in his crib, kissing his forehead. "I love you my babies."
Kevam came over and hugged his husband kissing his cheek as he held him from behind "I love you," he whispered feeling proud of his growing family
Ryne smiled. "I love you too." He said as he kissed Kevan. "Want to keep adding to the family?" He asked sensually.
"you sure about that?" Kevan asked his hands going around Ryne´s belly holding him close.
Ryne nodded. "I have birth to 12 a few days ago. I think I can fit a few more in." He teased.
"but shouldnt we wait a few months? let you grow this eggs you are carrying now?" he asked gently as he was always worried for him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,267 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,523 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,989 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,317 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,589 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,480 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,832 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,618 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) user.incognito1234 57 7,144 05-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,398 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15