Open Blood Haven Mansion for Monster Seeders and Carriers (Reboot) open to all
(Hello everyone! So I started the original BloodHaven RP years ago, and I guess a lot of people liked it then. Well I've decided to restart or rather reboot it. Maybe it'll pick up and be popular again, maybe not. I changed some stuff myself. Mostly it's just an open RP for everyone to have fun with.

Now, the Mansion serves as a hotel/home for monsters of every kind. Thats means whatever you can think of to be. You can also do more then one character if you want. I usually do multiple myself.

Anyway, just some basic info is needed. You can also use reference pics for your characters if your want. Or add details in story or to the char sheet, however you prefer. Thanks and have fun.) I forgot to add a few things)
(Disclaimer: the images used aren't mine, I'm just using them as reference.)

Name: Halo Blackheart
Species: reaper
Pregnant/Children: not pregnant, one daughter
Role:Carrier/Seeder (the one listed first is the most predominant role, likewise, one can be simply a carrier or seeder as well)
Appearance:    
Info: He's the one who runs the house. Well he owns it and tends to take the comfort of his view seriously. He's a very serious guy, but is kind and cares about others.

Name: Davin Drakengard
Species: Arachnoid, they have some spider characteristics
Pregnant/Children: not pregnant, one daughter
Role: Seeder/Carrier-- he's capable of carrying, but not without health issues
Appearance:    
Info: a noble from his own lands of Karachni. He was once bonded to Halo and they have a daughter. They servered the bond years before, but Davin still holds affection for Halo and sticks around Blood Haven for his daughter

Name: Nighter Drakeheart (she mashed both of the last names of her parents
Age:12---most reapers and arachni types stop aging between the ages of 18 and 30
Species: hybrid, so arachnireaper?
Appearance:    
Info: the daughter of two powerful creatures, she is a little shy around strangers but very active around her parents and isn't afraid to say what she thinks regardless. She is also a daddy's girl, in this case Davin's little princess. She also has both of her grandfathers wrapped around her little finger and is spoiled by them

Blood Haven is a huge place. It sits on the edge of a cliff over looking the dark waters below. The mansion itself is more like a castle, with dark grey and white stone and a black gabled roof. It has many room and houses monsters of all types.

Halo never turned away anyone, unless they posed a threat to the safety of the tenants, and even then, never someone who was pregnant. At that time he just kept a very close eye on them.

Tonight it seemed, that there were a plethora or monster coming in from the blackveil and Halo stood in the entrance way, welcoming the new, guiding them to their new rooms, and checking in on current guest.

Itbwas like the work was never done, though many of the current guest helped in anyway they could, evn those expecting were kind and patient, attending to frightened or confused creatures who had happened upon the large house.

It was something he'd always longed to do, open a haven for all kinds, and now it was reality.

(Crappy start, sorry. Just jump in anywhere)

Messages In This Thread
Blood Haven Mansion for Monster Seeders and Carriers (Reboot) open to all - by CeruleanSnowFlake - 09-11-2016, 06:19 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,440 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,347 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,156 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 33,294 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,643 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O The Shepard's monster anibus3 0 882 08-08-2019, 03:03 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 14,074 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,116 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,606 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,573 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething